Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, for sure.
You've written "I could be banned" in your tag, what should we discuss for?!
How could you even be serious?!
i didnt write that. i got that for supposedly "making" an alternate account.
you can take me seriously because i have all 8 badges and have entered the hall of fame in game. im a well respected trainer in the game

i didnt write that. i got that for supposedly "making" an alternate account.
you can take me seriously because i have all 8 badges and have entered the hall of fame in game. im a well respected trainer in the game
LOL.
ok, that was very funny.
Let see what the mods are gonna decide for you.
I see really a lot of complaints on your wall, about people you seem to have insulted and about all of your D/cs.

Dark-Ryu

Spammer
Hi, I would like to report Madd Cribbage for disconnecting.
The disconnection happened when I was with my Slowbro with 4 Calm Minds and 80% of health and he had his Sceptile with around 55% of health with Choice Specs attached and -2 in SpA. So basically he couldn't do anything to my Slowbro with -2 SpA since he dealt to my Slowbro around 60% when he had his original SpA...

I had 3 more pokes with full health and SR on the field, and he had only the Sceptile and 2 more pokes.

Also I was checking his profile and it seems like he always DC when he is losing <.<

PS. I PM'd him and he read the PM and after 10-15 mins he went offline

I would like to report Harvesters.

I didn't really want to report this but he was such a douche which made me do so.

1) I had 2 Pokemon up with +6 Cursed Walrein vs his No T-Punch Dusknoir. He idles the game for 20 minutes, then he finally returns makes a few more turns then fled.

2) Then he msg me to say per convo

that was a draw, abomasnow couldnt have killed the ghost so it was a draw
Shut up you dork. You act like such a douche around here accusing 50 people of hacking
not everybody has all day to breed them so they hack. It's just a game and your like 44 years old. Go get laid
Not sure if these violates improper use of any language

Edit: Thanks Stavros

First of all ShadowHunter, you act like a junior mod on these forums, which tells me you have nothing better to do with your life than to accuse little adolescents of hacking and such
second, spell my username right you illiterate cephlopod
third, it doesn't constitute as improper language because I am sure your 5 year old grandchildren use words such as douche or dork
fourth there's no rule in the battle me section about being idle. My mom was having a heart attack so I had to help her. I didn't pokemon was to be put over human lives
fifth, you have no friends

bye :)

i wasnt reffering to SR and spikes since i never used them against pressure:P
but i know from experience that using Self-Boosting, Self-Curing move only "costs" 1 PP instead of 2

Hey, why am I on the disconnectors blacklist. First of all it was eleonheart who dc'ed. His pokemon were also of suspicious status from what I saw. I did not leave the battle but rather went and tried to check this guy out( while leaving my ds on sleep mode...) and when I finished he was the one who disconnected. Today I found out that he uses pokesav. He did not tell me that or I would have brought my pokesav team too. Where's the hardcore grinding!?

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey, why am I on the disconnectors blacklist. First of all it was eleonheart who dc'ed. His pokemon were also of suspicious status from what I saw. I did not leave the battle but rather went and tried to check this guy out( while leaving my ds on sleep mode...) and when I finished he was the one who disconnected. Today I found out that he uses pokesav. He did not tell me that or I would have brought my pokesav team too. Where's the hardcore grinding!?
This was why although he/she apparently had deleted that post.
I am reporting TrainerJon for refusing to make a move when his last pokemon was a hit away from dying, forcing me to quit after about 30 minutes of waiting.
I will remove you off blacklist since apparently changed mind.

Folks, once again don't be too quick to report somebody here if you're not willing to try to communicate. You all should have a minimum of 13 year old intelligence, use it.

i didn't disconnect mingot so I'm not sure why my name is under that category
in fact, i played through that game while watching doctors flood my mom's arteries with new blood

and you didnt even spell my name right "super moderater"
i bet you're a real success in life

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
i didn't disconnect mingot so I'm not sure why my name is under that category
in fact, i played through that game while watching doctors flood my mom's arteries with new blood

and you didnt even spell my name right "super moderater"
i bet you're a real success in life
Not really :( All I can manage to do is take out the trash.

I would like to report SCDL for scamming

rocko510 said:
SCDL said:
rocko510 said:
SCDL said:
rocko510 said:
SCDL said:
rocko510 said:
you can have a copy if you have a brave abra, brave ralts, or a brave ditto
got none of those.... anything else??? Items???
do you have any brave pokemon in the human-shaped egg group or indeterminte egg group?
I have vulpix... I think thats in the egg group rite?
vulpix is in the ground group but if I breed with lucario(ground and humanshape) i can breed with abra.... so that will be fine i'll go on wifi

I'm using my pearl.... so different fc..btw its an egg...
If this egg is not a brave vulpix you will be blacklisted so don't scam me
they gave me an absol

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
I would like to report SCDL for scamming

they gave me an absol
Have you contacted SCDL since receiving the egg? As an aside, as far as egg trading goes, you might want to have the other party hatch it next time.

I'd like to report Angustam.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=48711
for 2 reasons:
1)he uses Hack pokemon, is clear, his flygon for example, has survived for Two Hidden Power Ice.
2)after being disconnected,CH clearly, I tried to contact him and he insulted me.
What was the battle situation (what pkmn were you using, and its stats)? For hack accusations, the more details, the better! He's on thin ice, but I'd like to see something conclusive.

I had a particularly calm minder Jirachi, almost all 31 ivs, 252 evs on speed and special atk and 4 hp,timid nature. (with hidden power ice)

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
I'd like to report JackieChun for disconnecting on me. While we were battling I managed to take out 2 of his pokemon. Then right after I killed his raichu with my machamp he disconnected. I sent him a message asking him about the DC but he did not answer. I checked his profile and he had logged out right around the time he disconnected.

Edit: He finally got back to me and explained the situation. I retract this accusation.

Hi, i like to report chingman78 to the BL for offering my pokes without permision in another site PC his thread on smogon The Banana Stand
Also he stole eppie format,deztroya name,he is offering pokemons without givin credit to original owners
ex: rockinX chansey ,aromaflora tentacruel (wich exie have the semi rigths not him http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2689318&postcount=5 ) EXIE porigon-z non redis again..stated on his thread

those pokemos are hard work for the original owners its unfair this

a pm from him, and i say ok...... its fine for me but dont redis

chingman78 said:
Hey,
i saw that in your thread, your pokemon are non redis. Im fine with that but im putting it on my thread in a separate section(not for trade / advertisement section). Is that ok? Check my first post in my thread so i dont get myself into unnecessary trouble.

he just copy and paste...without the ot. and there are on the "trophy case"

PC thrade ---V

smogon trade thread ---V

in the bottom you can saw something..

more --V
source and profile http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=215088

you can look my thread, same iv's same nature,same bad grammar..etc

thanks lOlpO

edit 1: PC link broken http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=221608

I would like to backup LolPO's report since the thread obviously came from chingman.
I think this is blacklistable for 2 reasons:
a)copying Banners which he didnt "Pay" for
b)redistributing Non-Redis Pokes

Also when i sent him a vm on the said site asking him why he stole the format of Eppie's Thread and Deztroya's name, i got no response while he sent some vms to other members(The ones that lolpo, showed above)

I asked from a friend of the site(Shroud) to try and get his fc but he closed his thread saying this
THREAD CLOSED DUE TO SMOGONERS NAGGING ME ABOUT COPYING OTHER PEOPLE'S THREADS.
Thanks
~Stavros

EDIT:Also i think that this post and my response have to be taken into consideration. It looks like he was trying to see how many smogoners know about Pokecommunity and what they think about it

EDIT NUMBER 2:He even tried to trade non redis pokes here as shown in this post and as reported by EXIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)