Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can one get blacklisted here, for doing something on a different forum?

I don't want to defend Mr Chingman as he copy/pasted my whole thread barring my Pokémon becauce I've never traded with him, but I'd like to know..

Thanks.

And some other members are on the BL because they distributed other members pokemon on other sites.. The site DOESNT change that he redis pokes which he had no rights

I don't know if this should go on the blacklist, but I just faced cerinovelmonday.

The battle was slightly a bit on my advantage, then he switched from his +4 speed Electivire to his 50% Ninjask while having Stealth Rock up, weather was up and it died even it had the odd HP standing.

To me this was simply a rage quit after making a huge mistake. I inquired him and he said.

I was ready to battle but my DS wasn't responding so I had to reset my DS

I want to report UgoDown, and have him sent to the d/c hall of shame.

We were battling, and it was my Bold, 252 HP/220 Def/36 SpDef Bronzong (at +6 Calm Mind + Rest/Psychic/HP Fire 70) versus his Blissey (moveset was T-wave/Seismic Toss/Flamethrower/Softboiled).

The battle was 3-2 in his favor, and he had Gengar, plus something else.

Basically I had him walled, so he d/c'd instead of just running. I PM'd, as well, but he hasn't replied back.

*edit*

Just forwarded the return PM to EE where he admitted to the d/c.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I've given a warning to UgoDown that if he neglects to press "run" and does not communicate with other party about that that would be blacklistable.

The "run" button is there for a reason such as a lengthy stall war. Please use it and communicate with other party if you really cannot continue.

This probably wont help but..

Id like to report Stravos and BlazeMurder(an alias on PokeCommunity is pikafan3421)) to the blacklist for harassment.

He probably wont stop, but maybe an infraction or two will stop them from bothering me on other sites. Since i was blacklisted for something on another site by LolPo, this should serve them a lesson.

Evidence:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=216108&u2=186076

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=170778&u2=215088

Again, I know they probably wont get blacklisted for it, as BlazeMurder is already blacklisted and Stravos is a "trusted member of the smogon community", maybe an infraction or two will set them straight.

Lol wow you are ridiculous.
a)Even if stavross from Pokecommunity is me, you cant blacklist me for something I did on pokecommunity(you know redis pokes isnt the same as flaming, flaming is for the mods of PC, redis pokes you have no rights affects smogon too)
b)You still redis pokes,steal banners, steal names etc even tho you got blacklisted for it 3 days ago. And you want to get off the blacklist? Thats rather impossible from now on i guess.
c)Pikafan =/=Blaze Murder.Keep him out of this please

Thats all i have to say

~Thanks
Stavros

EDIT:Also here is what he said to me in a PM
chingman78 said:
Try and find me on PC now. Troll.

I'd also like to report Chingman78 again. -.-' I asked him not to use my banners without permission since I have made those banners for other people here on Smogon. (which they paid me for!)

jester123 said:
Well...im going to use them anyway because you cant do anything to stop me..
I see... o.0 How many chances do people get? =P These kind of people coming over to the Smogon forums and mooching of people's goodies is starting to annoy me!

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Lol wow you are ridiculous.
a)Even if stavross from Pokecommunity is me, you cant blacklist me for something I did on pokecommunity(you know redis pokes isnt the same as flaming, flaming is for the mods of PC, redis pokes you have no rights affects smogon too)
Actually we can and have blacklisted for things that have happened across multiple sites, and it is uncommon knowledge that I used to mod over at PC so I know some of the staff that are still there.

Chingman is most definitely not leaving the blacklist, but nor am I going to allow attacks to happen from both sides. Chingman, you know exactly what needs to be done to continue to trade here, so do it and stop leeching from others. And don't go to another site to continue the exact same crap, cos you will be found out. Okay? Okay.

This probably wont help but..

Id like to report Stravos and BlazeMurder(an alias on PokeCommunity is pikafan3421)) to the blacklist for harassment.

He probably wont stop, but maybe an infraction or two will stop them from bothering me on other sites. Since i was blacklisted for something on another site by LolPo, this should serve them a lesson.

Evidence:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=216108&u2=186076

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=170778&u2=215088

Again, I know they probably wont get blacklisted for it, as BlazeMurder is already blacklisted and Stravos is a "trusted member of the smogon community", maybe an infraction or two will set them straight.
First of all, I'm not pikafan3421 on PC. I only have account on friendcodes.com under the username Imurder and Riley, you can ask scimjara, if you don't believe me. Chingman, I can careless about you bro. I don't troll people. Please keep my name out your mouth.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
I thought insults over PMs weren't blacklistable. I wanted to report a guy for calling me a beaner just because I predicted every one of his moves in a battle but one of the mods told me that wasn't what the blacklist was for.

I'm reporting Angelus for redistributing my TRU lonely Arceus on another site (pokemonplatinum forums). Here is a link to his thread:

http://www.pokemonplatinum.net/forum/index.php?topic=22992.msg697702#msg697702

Here is a snapshot in case he erases it:

This is the Arceus on my thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2503583&postcount=3
Here are his posts on my thread:http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2503842&postcount=12
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2504040&postcount=27

And this is the conversation over VM right before the trade:

As you can see, it is the exact same Arceus, same nature, same moveset, same held item, same catch date, same EVs. His FCs are displayed on the snapshot and matches his FCs shown here on Smogon:

Platinum: 5070-5425-9888
HGSS: 3997-0356-5496

EDIT: He also offers Replay's Floatzel, Ludicolo's shiny Milotic, AwesomePossum's shiny Treecko on his other thread. I don't know about other Smogon's pokes as I don't have the time to personally check all of his pokes, but if you traded with him in the past you can go check his thread and see if you find yours. He hasn't been that active (last activity was on May I think) but I would still like to see him blacklisted or even banned.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I have just one question. If you suspect someone of redistributing your pokemon but they have the AR code that allows them to change the OT ID of the pokemon, is there a way that you can prove that it was yours??

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I have just one question. If you suspect someone of redistributing your pokemon but they have the AR code that allows them to change the OT ID of the pokemon, is there a way that you can prove that it was yours??
Maybe the date, but not really. If they have 20 of the same pokemon (that are not rngd) with the same dates and different ID, we'd use common sense, though.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
That, my friend, is known as hacking.

I have reason to believe that Chingman78 has my Dratini on his Trade Thread on Pokecommunity. The Dratini shares the same IV Spread Nature and has Extreme Speed, he has it knowing some different moves and evolved it into a Dragonite though. I was uncertain about whether or not this was mine so I tried looking around on Smogon forums and found that he traded with sophies for it at one point.
With all the other people's pokemon he was redistributing on pokecommunity without originally giving them credit I have almost no doubt that he has my pokemon on his thread on pokecommunity.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I have reason to believe that Chingman78 has my Dratini on his Trade Thread on Pokecommunity. The Dratini shares the same IV Spread Nature and has Extreme Speed, he has it knowing some different moves and evolved it into a Dragonite though. I was uncertain about whether or not this was mine so I tried looking around on Smogon forums and found that he traded with sophies for it at one point.
With all the other people's pokemon he was redistributing on pokecommunity without originally giving them credit I have almost no doubt that he has my pokemon on his thread on pokecommunity.
He is blacklisted already. There is not a lot we can do. Be more careful next time. A quick look at his posting history (even very early on) should have clued you in.

I didn't trade with him, that's the thing. He traded with sophies before he was blacklisted and he didn't put it on his trade thread until he got black listed and began using pokecommunity. The one thing I don't understand is why he is doing all if this in the first place and not getting blacklisted on pokecommunity as well because it is obvious he should be. If you redistribute other people's pokemon without giving credit to anyone you are blacklisted, on this website and I assume pokecommunity also would share such an obvious rule.

I didn't trade with him, that's the thing. He traded with sophies before he was blacklisted and he didn't put it on his trade thread until he got black listed and began using pokecommunity. The one thing I don't understand is why he is doing all if this in the first place and not getting blacklisted on pokecommunity as well because it is obvious he should be. If you redistribute other people's pokemon without giving credit to anyone you are blacklisted, on this website and I assume pokecommunity also would share such an obvious rule.

Contact a Moderator there, as Mingot already states he's blacklisted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)