Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take back my claim against Corey. Apparently my Venusaur was bugged and randomly booted me off of WiFi. I apologize for any inconviences I may have caused.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Moved both its omar yo & acetrainerzx to probational blacklist. Please do not screw up again.

Also folks once again, please don't be too quick to place blame as it will only make you look so bad overall.

laughing out loud ............. user ero. disconnected when he was clearly lost . i Vmed him and he became offline . please put him on the list.

if he had to go the logical thing to do is take 1 min to pm me his situation.i wont spam his box he needs to send me a message.

vm is enough, he knows what he did . he should be on the d/C list.

unless you were standing right next to him, or have the abilty to know your right with complete lack of evidence, then blacklisting him wouldn't be right.

get a mod to PM him and if he doesn't respond then, blacklisting is pretty much the only option left

please dont interfere with my case read rule one of the thread sir. i vmed him he hasnt responded . he broke the rules . he d/ced .

this is bull

I take back my claim against Corey. Apparently my Venusaur was bugged and randomly booted me off of WiFi. I apologize for any inconviences I may have caused.
this is wrong i told u i dident dc i never have problems with wifi and u dident even know my last two pokemon so yea plus y would i dc even with vinusopr i could still kill it imm sorry u still woulda lost

how am i interfreing? i'm just saying that you should try again when he's on and if he doesn't respond then, then blacklist him.

Berserker is right. You should read the rules and random d/c do happen so you should try to work it out before you tattle on someone.
Don't be so quick to report people. Talk it out with the other party first to see if it is a miscommunication, or if the other person is just an asshole. In the latter case, you should report them to us.

you guys are not getting the point. HE HASNT RESPONDED. and i dont think he will. I was clearly winning and he disconnected. hes obviously avoiding the issue.

Berserker is right. You should read the rules and random d/c do happen so you should try to work it out before you tattle on someone.
Don't be so quick to report people. Talk it out with the other party first to see if it is a miscommunication, or if the other person is just an asshole. In the latter case, you should report them to us.
On and off of the subject here, but at post #1329 I reported "Blackening". Showed exactly what our PM convo said, and informed that there were other claims the same guy d/c'd on other people in his VM's. It was shown that "Blackening" was an asshole, and was reported. My post here didn't actually do any good though. He wasn't put into probational. I've since not even bothered with reporting people. One of them even blatnetly offered me a hacked Poke in a trade, that I could have proved. So you are correct. No need to be quick to report people if nothing happenes anyway.

user ero. disconnected when he was clearly lost . i Vmed him and he became offline . please put him on the list.
Umm, sorry to interrupt, but Ero. is already on the blacklist. Rule 3 States:

"Don't report people who are already on the Battle Me blacklist."

Just to let you know.

Name : lmitchell0012
FC : 2665 0699 0580

So we battle the first time and he DCs after having 3 pokemon at low HP. He claimed it was due to faulty connection and asked for a rematch. We rematched, and then he DCed right when I killed his second to last Pokemon. Even if he didn't DC on purpose people with faulty connections should be on the blacklist, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)