Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Name: Milf-Killer
FC: 3481 6655 5147

Today i played with him were about 6-3 for me when he turned off, he had jirachi almost dead with 50/60 HP, and i had magnezon scarf, i had TBolt and i killed jirachi but he turned off, howewar if jirachi not killed i had swampert.
I had breloom, and he had Flygon(sleep) and swampert, with a breloom i won the battle once killed jirachi.

I like to report apturla.... i had a battle with him, and it was raining without an attack influencing rain, he also sanstorme.. and I'm being buffeted by rain and sanstorm... It has to be a hack

I like to report apturla.... i had a battle with him, and it was raining without an attack influencing rain, he also sanstorme.. and I'm being buffeted by rain and sanstorm... It has to be a hack
Just to tell you that is a glitch called acid rain I'm not sure how it's created but it's just a glitch in the game so don't worry he didn't hack at all

I would like to report gabriel1994, FC: 1205 3888 9115, for disconnecting on me. I sent him a pm and no reply. I got a sub and 2 calm minds on my jirachi and he couldnt do anything about it and i was going to sweep him 6-0 but then he disconnected.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
He was probably a hacker before he got banned for non related nonsense.

It really doesn't matter a whole lot now, though.

but i warned people my connection was bad and i apolagized for it . and curtains didnt pm me . and if you would check now . i havent had 1 disconnection in a month which is evidence on either i havent done it or i stopped
Then you admit you were d/cing if you stopped. ooo logic is a mofo.

no, i said that it either means . so if you think i dced it stopped, and i didnt in the first place. so dont get too cocky. i dont wanna spam this forum

i'd like to report infernape-5, they've been trading suspicious pokemon with various OT's and claims to have rng'd them himself which i find hard to believe.
also i have one of his pokemon from a trade if that helps.

I would like to report Dirtbya, FC: 0732 4719 9717, because he disconnected on me. I sent him a few pm's, but he didn't reply. I still had 5 pokes left at full health, he 2 and first he fled and then he dc'ed on me. I was probably going to 5-0 him.

I dont want to be black listed. I dont understand why its counted as a DC when i fled. I was showing him the victor by fleeing. I told b-zard i was going out to lunch.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Was it fleeing or disconnecting?

Fleeing (which does record a loss on the trainer card) is not blacklistable here.

i fled to end the battle. Then because i had to leave my wifi range i mustve disconntected after i had fled. No exactly sure on edicate here. been on smogon for about 4hours sorry.

i got emi to hack check one of my rng abuse pokemon here is a screen shot could i be taken of the blacklist yet

Just because you have one legitimate pokemon does not mean you have the credibility to be taken off the list. It also means that even if you do have that people still won't trust you after the stuff you did. I would suggest just keep quiet about the situation so that you don't make the situation you are in worse.

kingm16 (FC:PLAT:4984-9084-3954) obviously dc´t on me when he lost the game.

1-3 from his view: his ape vs. my loom behind a sub, he uses cc while i go for focus punch. after breaking my sub he dc`t.

edit: just saw choutoshi already reported him a whole ago lol

Milchschnitte (Fc: 1892 4392 1929 ) not following the rule he put my pokemon to sleep on my team 3 of my pokemon was a sleep at the same time. He brak the rule how am I must battle with he keep on puting my pokemon to sleep huh please warned him please and the warrning for all of you guys not following the rule.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Kids, nothing is going to get accomplished here by both of your own squabbling. Why don't you 2 go out to the beach or park and enjoy the nice sunny day for a change.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
I'd like to report Gabriel1994 for using horribly, horribly hacked pokemon. His/her celebi had insomnia and his/her infernape had intimidate. I realized this when in battle I had my scarf breloom out against his/her celebi. I used spore only to find out that his celebi had insomnia. I then switched out to my scizor which prompted a switch into his/her ape which had intimidate.

Id like to report gabriel1994 for having an infernape with intimidate and resisting a +1 calm mind jirachi thunderbolt after a spDef drop due to close combat and stealth rock damage and 1 layer of spikes. Illegal evs? i dont know. you be the judge.

Not sure if the guy should be instantly black listed for this but just had a battle with Machamper and we both connected fine and there wasn't any lag at all. We started off my Gallade vs his Metagross. I EQ him for just over half, he misses the Mash. I Ice Punch to hit the incoming flying type and it hits his Hippowdon and insta freezes. I switch to Infernape and Overheat to free him because I think setting up on a FRZ is gay as balls touching. I accidently kill his Hippowdon with the overheat. U-Turn on his 'zard switch in and go to flygon. He misses with Aircutter and I go with T-Punch for the SE Dmg on the Zard but he switched to Gyarados and even through the intimidate I OHKO it with my Banded Flygon. The second his Gyaras health goes to 0 I watch it faint and then Blue Screen of Disconnect.

Sorry about the text wall but I thought it may be best to explain it in full. I sent him a few Pm's but he has yet to reply which is why I feel a bit off about posting so early. With him being fairly new I was wondering if a warning of some kind would be fitting just to ensure this doesn't happen again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)