Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
everything looks valid, i guess if you(or him, whatever) want to trade later i'll have a look at the pkm.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
demondragon0 is now being taken off official blacklist and down to probation as yet another example that has successfully demonstrated how to RNG.

I would like to report "JMagician1990" for the Battle Me blacklist. We played a long, hard-fought match, ultimately ending in me getting lucky enough for my Spiritomb to get Dark Pulse twice in a row off of sleep talk, the second of which had just appeared on the screen and was going to finish his Flygon off for the end of the match. As soon as he saw that dark pulse had been selected, the game disconnected.
There is no way that this was incindental. We were playing 45 minutes at least, and I have been playing many matches today, none of which have had a disconnection.
I didn't see his name on the list, but if he has already been reported, I am sorry.

He also, as of this point, 15 minutes after it happened, has made no effort to communicate any kind of excuse to me via PM or otherwise, and I sent one to him.
Ok it was an accident I don't dc on purpose I have a life outside of pokemon that's why I never got to the message he sent me I have never dced against anyone on purpose...

I would like to not necessary blacklist but have a mod look into ELECTIVIRE 1's pokemon, he keeps offering pokemon but does not divulge in how he obtained them.

ELECTIVIRE 1 has been offering to trade Mastadi's Turtwig and Mastadi's Turtwig is non-redis. As I said, when he is questioned on how he obtained the pokemon he fails to answer. I think he needs to be blacklisted.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
A warning message has been posted for ELECTIVIRE 1 already. If he doesn't respond or has a lame excuse he shall be blacklisted for sure :pimp:

Hi. I've got a few messages from people confirming that ELECTIVIRE 1 is indeed attempting to trade my Turtwig claiming it to be redistributable. I have PM'd him informing him of the issue and I'm waiting for the reply...

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
You just kind of have to know what is normal and what is not. Also, if you go to load a battle vid, and it doesn't load, that's usually a sign somebody had something shifty in there.

OK, at this point, I'd like to properly report ELECTIVIRE 1 for redistributing my pokemon. I have PM'd him on 30th of October regarding the incident, and have yet to receive an answer from him, despite him being active quite frequently since then. I have gave him the Turtwig in a trade and have not mentioned anything about redistributing it.

@Expert Evan - I'm backing up Mastardi and the others for this one, Because Electivire 1 tried to trade me Mastardi's Turtwig on the day when I made my new trade thread right here on this link:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3136664&postcount=57

I have given him one of Iambaney's pokemon for the heatran and if he's going to redis some of the pokemon that he doesn't have redis rights to trade especially the ones that I have given to him, then I'm going to have to agree with the others that he should be put on the blacklist. Even though I hate to report people to the blacklist and agree to the others that the players, who break the rules, should be blacklisted which is very sad. :(

Posting to report Near D Mello

We had a battle a few minutes ago and none of my Pokemon could take his out, even when I had them to counter a specific Pokemon.

For example my Dugtrio who's Choice Banded did 51.2% - 60.5% to a Timid Starmie. It was suppose to do 66% - 78.4%, but instead it didn't.

His Starmie KOs me with Hydro Pump.

I sent out my Life Orb Scizor and use technician boost life orb boosted Quick Attack.
It did 25.3% - 29.9% to a max attack max speed timid Starmie.

Then it was the time his heatran was out.

I had my Zapdos out and used Stab Thunderbolt which did 33.2% - 39.7% to a Timid, Max Special Attack, and Speed Heatran who was using the trapper set, with a twist, from Smogon.

Then he uses Lava Plume which does 39.9% - 47.3% to Zapdos. Also, when he used Magma Storm it did 59.8% - 70.8% which is just as much as a max special attack and Modest Heatran.

Then there was the time that his Tyranitar used Dragon Dance and I sent out Scizor to damage on it with Bullet Punch. I knew it was a Babari Berry Dragon Dance set, but still wanted damage. Originally it was suppose to do 37.7% - 44.7% factoring in the Berry, but instead did 26% - 30.7% which is a big difference when you're use to using that move against legit Tyranitars and seeing a certain output of damage.

To top it all off I saved the battle to my vs seeker and tried to upload it to the GTS. Guess what it said. It said, "there appears to be a problem with a players Pokemon".

To conclude this, Near D Mello should be banned for using illegitimate hacks and not telling anyone because he probably has done this to other players who couldn't tell the difference. Also, he is ruining the fun part about the game itself, and that's to use legit Pokemon and win on skill not hacks.

I would like to report that Lazn (Habutum) was redising Lord Scaglon's Shiny cresselia without redis rights. I have sent him a pm on Nov.12th on smogon to talk to him about it to let him know that he doesn't have redis rights to trade it but he showed up on Nov.25th and didn't reply back after I have given him another chance.​

If you want proof, look at his post on UUwarrior's thread on Neoseeker.com on this link:​

His username is Habutum on neoseeker.com. I found out that Habutum is Lazn because both of their FC's are identical​

I would like to report user FR3SH SK1LLZ. During our battle he used an Entei that knew Extremespeed but wasn't shiny. Somebody tell me if I'm wrong but as far as I know the only way to get an Entei with ES is through the event in which it's shiny. I know this isn't much to go off of but I thought it deserved a mention. Thanks

I would like to report user FR3SH SK1LLZ. During our battle he used an Entei that knew Extremespeed but wasn't shiny. Somebody tell me if I'm wrong but as far as I know the only way to get an Entei with ES is through the event in which it's shiny. I know this isn't much to go off of but I thought it deserved a mention. Thanks
I think that's still a legal hack.

I think that's still a legal hack.
Legal is when you make a Pokemon that is possible to get in the game or in this case, possible to receive a Pokemon from a Wi-Fi event, special event, etc. It's illegal because if I see a non-shiny Entei, I would assume it doesn't have ExtremeSpeed. (Only shiny-Cherish Ball Enteis would have ES)

@Iron-Man: Obviously a hacked Rotom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)