Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Poppycock is definitely not going to be blacklisted,
especially if an attempt to blackmail was involved as it sadly turned out to be.

shady6121 keeps battling me and once i have the win secure he will flee witch is fine but then at the last second he will dis conect and the first time i said whatever and he did it again today and wont answer to any of my vms

because if you disconect during the end it makes it look like you didnt and dont sit thier and say you didint cuz both times we battled and i was winning or stalling you out youd run and at the save video screen youd run and id get blue screened and robed of my win and end up at the wifi desk and i beat you right after you where bboasting to be one of the best on smogon and i beat your rain team giving you reason to only disconect on me why would you disconect on everyone else if they where no challange as you said...

no ones contradicting thier thier selfs i said i didnt care the first time i just wanted to beat you so once i beat you it was fine then the second time you did it again and i said somthing to you i didnt even tell you to come back and run justt to admit your defeat and stop runing and disconecting and once you didnt reply i took it to the black list

lol dont try and use big words with me sir
Lol I don't mean to intervene, but no big words were used other than "comprehension" which isn't difficult to understand.

But if someone disconnects at the Save Battle screen, you still get the win. Shady has done the same to me, but I checked my record and it still records the video if I save it and the win.

Shady's cool don't report him for nothing.At the End at the save battle screen you can disconnect and the other person still gets the win so yeah.

I wanna report Bboy235 (http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=69294) as he DCed when I took down his lead Tentacruel with my lead Charge Beam Jirachi. A second later he was back in the 4th Wifi thread looking for other battles. If it had been an accidental DC, surely he would try for a rematch rather than search for someone else?

He said he was gonna come back but he didn't.
Ok first of all i did not intentionally DC.The wifi DC'd while your jirachi was using charge beam it was 6-6 why would i have DC'd?And second i had a battle waiting for after our battle so i just didn't go back in to redo the battle with you because the other person would get made if i take a year.I didn't want you to think that i disconnected intentionally because only noobs disconnect.And have you heard anyone else complain about me disconnecting, i don't think so.

Ok first of all i did not intentionally DC.The wifi DC'd while your jirachi was using charge beam it was 6-6 why would i have DC'd?And second i had a battle waiting for after our battle so i just didn't go back in to redo the battle with you because the other person would get made if i take a year.I didn't want you to think that i disconnected intentionally because only noobs disconnect.And have you heard anyone else complain about me disconnecting, i don't think so.
all you disconnectors say that "no one else says i disconect" that mean nothing at all some people just dont care and maybe you dont disconnect all the time just when you get mad and also you guys ar so dumb i didnt litteraly mean big words i was teasing cuz shody or whatever is trying to use intellagent inhancing words to make him sound good

Don't mean to butt in, but IMO, having more people waiting for the battle can't be used as an excuse for your DC'ing and refusal to rematch immediately after. Yeah, there might be more people waiting for you, but isn't it always better to go back, apologize to the person who you didn't finish battling with that your Wifi disconnect or whatever and finish up the match with that person first before going to another person? You said other people who's waiting for you to battle with them will get mad at you, but I find it weird how you don't even think that the person who you DC'd on and didn't even bother to go back and ask for a rematch as an apology for an unfinished battle due to error on your side immediately after will get EVEN MORE mad at you. That doesn't even make any sense. Why left one battle undone when already go to another battle...except if you really did DC on that battle intentionally and doesn't want to go back to battle again because you know you can't win? -_-"

Ok so heres the other thing.my wifi never get screwed up and the one time it does some guy has to go running to the blacklist just because i didn't go back for a rematch?Come on.I DID go back in the room 5 minutes later to see if he was there and he wasn't and my next battle was so that's just how it happened.I would've battled him again if he was in there.Who would freaking DC when its 6-6, no one.

I am reporting the user shadowblade for hacking and lying. He offered me a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Impish Shiny Regirock in my trade thread. After being told that such a Pokemon could not be captured, he claimed that he bred it. Obviously Regirock cannot breed, which means this Pokemon is a hack and a lie.

I am reporting the user shadowblade for hacking and lying. He offered me a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Impish Shiny Regirock in my trade thread. After being told that such a Pokemon could not be captured, he claimed that he bred it. Obviously Regirock cannot breed, which means this Pokemon is a hack and a lie.
take in mind that 12 old kids or less can use the internet too so dont be so quick reporting,atleast wait and it can be a typo.

ok i mistakingly said iv bred i ment rnged this pokemon hase been hack checked and also traded with no issue and dtrain hasnt even seen it so has no valid argument as to if its hacked witch it isnt thank you

I recieved the pokemon from shadowblade. It is not impish, so he probably just had a typo/brainfart.

Note: I have not hack-checked it, nor do I have the capability to do so.

I recieved the pokemon from shadowblade. It is not impish, so he probably just had a typo/brainfart.

Note: I have not hack-checked it, nor do I have the capability to do so.
Yeah I went into a trade lobby an looked at it. The nature is careful. It was level 100 so I could calculate the EVs and IVs from the stats on metalkid's calculator. The only possible spread was:

Regirock
Careful
31/31/31/31/31/31
252Hp/36Atk/220SpD

I can provide screenshots from Metalkid if necessary.

This wouldn't be a problem if the Pokemon was not shiny, but since Regirock cannot be bred, and Careful Hex flawless is not a possible shiny capture spread, the Pokemon is also impossible.

Well I'm not trading for it.

But he says he's traded it to other people, including labarith. We don't want a hacked pokemon circulating through trade threads, so I hope they can be tracked down and released.

Yeah I went into a trade lobby an looked at it. The nature is careful. It was level 100 so I could calculate the EVs and IVs from the stats on metalkid's calculator. The only possible spread was:

Regirock
Careful
31/31/31/31/31/31
252Hp/36Atk/220SpD

I can provide screenshots from Metalkid if necessary.

This wouldn't be a problem if the Pokemon was not shiny, but since Regirock cannot be bred, and Careful Hex flawless is not a possible shiny capture spread, the Pokemon is also impossible.
flawless careful shiny is impossible? Great... now off to release it. :(

thanks for the heads up.

I have understood that Vacuum Wave on Blaziken is only possible in HG/SS/Pt. WishStone used to me one with Speed Boost and Vacuum Wave, and... that's impossible, isn't it?

Blaziken can only have speed boost if it's from the dream world on the 5th gen. games (Black and white).

So yes, it is impossible for it to have speed boost on the 4th gen. games. (Platinum, Diamond, Pearl, Heartgold, and Soulsilver)

Blaziken can only have speed boost if it's from the dream world on the 5th gen. games (Black and white).

So yes, it is impossible for it to have speed boost on the 4th gen. games. (Platinum, Diamond, Pearl, Heartgold, and Soulsilver)
I mean in B/W and with VW. VW is tutor move only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)