Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you noticed its iv are fixed now so fail and he got his therrothorn back so really nothing to blacklist for unless you blacklist for lying that you can clone which i cant so i lied about that but it makes me laugh how you get so mad over a pokemon made from a computer and is just pixels lol.

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
If you noticed its iv are fixed now so fail and he got his therrothorn back so really nothing to blacklist for unless you blacklist for lying that you can clone which i cant so i lied about that but it makes me laugh how you get so mad over a pokemon made from a computer and is just pixels lol.
Lol. You can't even spell right or use correct punctuation.

Yes it may only be pixels, BUT you can see from the website itself that is www.smogon.com all the effort that people unlike YOU or even MYSLEF since we don't write articles for the smog, we don't RNG and add to the trading community, we don't help with quality control and we don't do artwork to make the website as a whole look better. People such as Mekkah, Flora, Haunter, Fenix54 and anyone else who helps with boosting this website. To you maybe listing the ivs doesn't matter too much, "Meh its only a couple of points" is not good enough here. IMO for lying AT ALL about a service and although you returned it you still stole it for whatever period of time. Who knows what you might of done to that pokemon with editing programmes or you might have used it to battle and have a good time with it when the original owner who probably put a lot of time into breeding that ferrothorn and he was worried that all that time he put into breeding it will be gone by one COMPLETE IDIOT who thinks its all just some pixels.

so how do we find out if this douchebag got "officially" blacklisted or how ever this works out from here?

Yeah, like DarthChocoboz said he did steal it for some time and God knows what he did with it. He says he can't clone but only really he knows so he may have cloned one for himself and say that he didn't or that he can't clone.
And I do put a lot of time into my Pokemon as I don't use any codes, so for him to do something like that is really lame.

Also I'm hesitant to trade it now just because I want to keep track of whether he did clone it and redistributed it. In the time that he had it I could have had it cloned and I had a couple other people interested in it too.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations. You just got yourself banned from smogon. I'm not a mod, but I can see this coming a mile away.

I gave him his therrothorn back so i dont see the big problem i dont even us any ar codes for black and white cause i dont know any i didnt clone his therrothorn i didnt change his therrothorn i didnt use his therrothorn in battles so i dont see what the big deal is he got his pokemon back so really has nothing to blacklist for.

I gave him his therrothorn back so i dont see the big problem i dont even us any ar codes for black and white cause i dont know any i didnt clone his therrothorn i didnt change his therrothorn i didnt use his therrothorn in battles so i dont see what the big deal is he got his pokemon back so really has nothing to blacklist for.
The thing is, that you did this because you were accused of breaking a rule. This however does not change the fact that you broke the rules, in my opinion.

Congratulations. You just got yourself banned from smogon. I'm not a mod, but I can see this coming a mile away.
Lol

Skarmory: it doesn't matter you broke a rule, it doesn't matter if you didn't know or you un-did it you broke a rule. What i am interested in knowing is why you took it from him/her without the ability to clone and do what was asked of you? In other words why did you take that girl home that night when you knew it wouldn't work :/

Take that girl home that night? lol and just to tell you he could already see it coming cause he asked for a eved pokemon of mine before we traded my eved pokemon aka machamp for his therrothorn in case i tryed to scam him so he already saw it coming so it didnt matter if i stole it or not he still got a prize in return so go ahead and blacklist me if you got the guts cause i see you havent done it yet

PLUS he never gave me machamp back so it was theif vs theif

well because you lied about being able to clone he assumed you had a copy cloned. And i can't blacklist you all evidence points to breaking rules and idiocy, but that is unfortunatly as relijous jedi said up to the mods.

Also you spell "Tryed" T-R-I-E-D.

I dont care about my spelling and grammar its not like you use it when you speak so i dont see what the big deal is if you spell wrong or use wrong punucation so i really dont think i should be blacklisted cause it was kinda a theft on both sides but thats your choice but if you blacklist me i dont think i did big damage to be banned forever because unlike other scammers i dont keep the pokemon forever and dont give it back.

Take that girl home that night? lol and just to tell you he could already see it coming cause he asked for a eved pokemon of mine before we traded my eved pokemon aka machamp for his therrothorn in case i tryed to scam him so he already saw it coming so it didnt matter if i stole it or not he still got a prize in return so go ahead and blacklist me if you got the guts cause i see you havent done it yet

PLUS he never gave me machamp back so it was theif vs theif
If we lived close enough I would fucking drive over to where you live and whoop your ass because what your doing is pussy shit, man up. I gave you your damn Machamp back, I had no use for it.
1) I can't clone it
2) i already have my own Machamp
3)if i really wanted a machamp I would ask for it on my thread, or request for it on other trade threads. The only reason I asked for it is in case you ended up scamming me so that my time wouldn't have gone completely to waist. At least get something for my time.

Why the fuck would I keep your Machamp? Your a fucking liar and low life, have fun getting banned bitch or at least Blacklisted.

Don't make me pull all the evidence from our conversation so you get really then get butt fucked. If the mods just want to Blacklist you and not ban you I will make it my goal for them to ban you and go pull that info. out.

The only reason your accusing me of that is because you know your going to get banned so your trying to pull shit on me. The Mods should ban you ASAP for being a fucking retard.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Wow, what a shitfest. I can't get on the forums from the lag and I get greeted with this?

You two are displaying atrocious attitudes in this thread. I'd like to think situations can be resolved without having to resort to petty bickering.

Adding Skarmory to the probational blacklist. Despite nastiness on both sides, I'm not convinced that chriscobi634 actually took the Machamp. The timing of that accusation is awkward, to say the least.

A friendly reminder to the peanut gallery here: Blacklist issues are between the accuser, the accused and the mods. Mind your own business. The warnings will be flying in full force.

So i got blacklisted for giving back a pokemon thats cool and probational does that mean forever? or part time? and he did take my machamp i was being nice not caring but he did take it so he practically scammed me too.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
probation means you're still able to host a trade thread at least for now, and yes it's permanent, and please no more complaining as further warnings shall be issued.

User: Icey The King Of ice
What he did: DC
I was having an OU battle with him, and winning 4-2 with a +2 DD Tyranitar. He sent out a Blissey and DC'd soon after. I had 3 bars and was very near my router. Afterward, I contacted him about what happened, and was completely ignored, with two VMs, and a post in the thread. I know that they were ignored because he continued to ask for battles afterward.
@Icey
Could you please respond to my VMs about the DC and who won? I had 3 bars at the time, so I doubt it was the result of my connection.
According to two more users, he DC'd on them as well, one of them claiming he "had to DC."
His FC and username are not on the list.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
XxshedinjaXx has a Black FC of 3224 4870 2823. Only bringing this up because he is on the blacklist already, but now he's using a new friend code.

XxshedinjaXx has a Black FC of 3224 4870 2823. Only bringing this up because he is on the blacklist already, but now he's using a new friend code.
He got banned from 4th gen battling so of course he would have a new friend for a new game lol and he claims that he wont hack in this game so yeah well bye.

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
He got banned from 4th gen battling so of course he would have a new friend for a new game lol and he claims that he wont hack in this game so yeah well bye.
As I battled him about an hour ago, he is still hacking. I asked him for a Standard Ubers match...and he brings a Genesect (which is as of yet unreleased) into battle. I personally don't care that he did, as he lost anyway, but when you're playing "Standard" Ubers...

He's already blacklisted as is, so I guess there's no point in reporting him for either DC'ing or using an illegal pokemon.

As I battled him about an hour ago, he is still hacking. I asked him for a Standard Ubers match...and he brings a Genesect (which is as of yet unreleased) into battle. I personally don't care that he did, as he lost anyway, but when you're playing "Standard" Ubers...

He's already blacklisted as is, so I guess there's no point in reporting him for either DC'ing or using an illegal pokemon.
Then he lied well i guess he will stay blacklisted forever now.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
timothyistheillest has been added to the blacklist for distributing hacked a hacked Excadrill, and failing to show how he obtained 5th gen flawless Pokemon without being able to RNG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)