Winters Zombie's Retirement Plan! Distribution shall commence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun learning Korean, one of my friends went to Korea and said it was a blast. I don't know if that's what you had in mind but Good luck with it all.

I know how difficult it is. I spent a few years trying to learn both Spanish and French, and I believe they are a bit easier than Korean, at least from what I have heard. May you do better than I have thus far.

can I get one? "Good luck learning Korean"!

BTW, are you moving their or something? I mean, you already have a Korean cart right? So uh, I'm guessing you already live there, or near there, or you probably wouldn't have a Korean game. lol, =/

I have received the amazing Pikachu from Winter's Zombie! If you need to pick it up from me, VM me your FC. I'll be able to trade soon.

Korean is very hard to learn, but if you learn it, you can play all existing mmorpgs O.O
so, good luck! ^o^

Could I get one? Also good luck in the Korean thing! I'm learning Spanish... probably not as complex though xD

Updated the list with who gets it from whom.
Distributors, please don't give it out until the end.

Good luck learning korean! I am learning Arabic, so I know how hard some languages are >.>
Its too bad to see you go...You should open up your own shop and RNG for people! That will keep you busy!! :D
I have opened two or three on my own and it was just as lackluster. Good thought though<3

Good luck learning Korean! How many languages do you speak?
I can only speak English fluently. I can speak a little of about 6-7 different languages.

Have fun learning Korean, one of my friends went to Korea and said it was a blast. I don't know if that's what you had in mind but Good luck with it all.
I'm actually going to be moving there next year. So that'll be fun! :D!

I know how difficult it is. I spent a few years trying to learn both Spanish and French, and I believe they are a bit easier than Korean, at least from what I have heard. May you do better than I have thus far.
Only difference between them is that you don't get the English looking characters to base off of. You have to literally learn the Korean writing system to be able to fully grasp how the word is pronounced.

can I get one? "Good luck learning Korean"!

BTW, are you moving their or something? I mean, you already have a Korean cart right? So uh, I'm guessing you already live there, or near there, or you probably wouldn't have a Korean game. lol, =/
I will be beginning of next year.
Well, it was abused on an emu. As Korean games are Region Locked to Korean DS. So if I had a Korean DS, I'd be doing cart abuse.

Korean is very hard to learn, but if you learn it, you can play all existing mmorpgs O.O
so, good luck! ^o^
It's actually not terribly difficult to pick up. Just some of the ways of pronunciation are a bit more difficult as they never arise in English and it's difficult to get the grasp of how to say it sometimes.

Good luck learning Korean, hope it isn't as hard as learning japanese O.o
Only difference would be the writing system. Korean writing is quite a bit easier than Japanese.

good luck learning korean, my fellow sone! :D
<333

Hey I don't need your Pikachu but I wanted to wish you luck anyway. I just spent a year in Korea teaching and was curious if you are teaching and if you'll be near Seoul. You'll love the Korean alphabet as it is amazingly simple and straight-forward; very few odd pronunciation rules. However, the grammar made me want to die. If you are SUPER serious about learning it thoroughly, not just to get by, I would recommend getting a big-fat korean grammar book used online as they will cost you a kidney over there. Good luck! I hope you love it!

EDIT: And if you're ever desperate for American food (like I was) I can tell you where to find such delicacies as Oreos and not-meat-flavored chips. O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)