Wyoming In Darkness Chapter (Round) 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity Post, I have been contacting my opponent and still waiting on a response back to what time will be good to get our match done.

Not heard anything from my opponent since the first PM, hasn't replied to the one I sent earlier yet, this is just an activity post.

Beat Raseri 3-1
Won ADV singles / DPP / RBY
Lost GSC
Good games ^_^

Edit: Haha yeah that scared me, omanyte made up for it in rby though.

Unfortunately my opponent just sent a PM saying he'll have to pull out of the tournament , let me know if you want me to send you a PM with his quote.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Please let me know if anything happens with any sort of errors. People who decided to not try out NBS before signing up shall get it.

Won against Gil4 3-1
Won in GSC, DPP, and ADV. Singles
Lost in ADV doubles.
2 of the battles were really one sided (i freaking got a giratina-o with draco meteor and shadow ball in DPP), but the other 2 were close.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Malfunction still hasn't made an effort to reply to my messages. Our timezones shouldn't be too different so this shouldn't be a real problem but I just want this done already.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Ok sorry for the double post, Malfunction won DP and I won ADV singles and then he had to leave cause something came up. We'll get this done soon, but just posting here so we remember what's been done!

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Notice: It's Labor Day Weekend for Americans so a fair amount could be on vacation somewhere or busy having a good weekend. Remember, this is a two week deadline.

If you know of anyone who would like to play, tell them how, the requirements, and then direct them to me please :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)