Your Smogoff Niche

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
Unaware Wall, Status Spreader, Zacian-C Check
Ahh yes zxgzxg, I have seen you around on smogoff. You find yourself in much the same light of posting hopeful Aqua Ring and yet you cement yourself in much of the same position as Fusion Flare. I recognize you as a posting hopeful and I see that you have great potential within you. I respect your love for my dear dopey friend Quagsire. Furthermore, your posts, while few, have added something to each thread you post in which is something some users fail to do. You as a poster are unique and yet not. I urge you to find why this is and look deep within yourself and find what separates you from others. I have a great hope that someday you will rise to prominence and cement yourself as a great poster.

BP

Beers and Steers
according to the community, dangerposting
My dearest friend faint, you are hilarious and one of the greatest old school good trolls I have ever laid eyes upon. What makes you so great is that it's fairly easy to tell when you are and are not trolling. For the users that cannot tell it makes you a dangerous poster and they are unable to identify if your posting personality is who you actually are. I and others who talk with you regularly know that you are much more than who you are as a poster. I have scrolled through the greatest hits plenty of times and often see your posts in great threads. You have cemented yourself in the Smog/Bot hall of fame. Your niche is one that I could never hope to obtain. You are one of the great posting lords.

BP

Beers and Steers
wow didnt think this would be a rater thread

spot me, idk what i do besides trying for a good time lol
Finland, I first started paying attention to you during the great PS! achievements thread. I found you as a hardworking pioneer, someone willing to take ideas and expand upon them in order to help them come to fruition. Than during the Switch games thread we had an exchange about Sid Meyer's Civ 6. This brought me great delight and since then you have continuously posted in a manner that I am proud of. You are a proud poster who is honest and adds content to both good and bad threads in hopes to make them greater. I salute you for that and I hope you continue to keep up the good work.

BP

Beers and Steers
idk what my niche would be tbh, not sure if I post enough to have one. good thread btw
Ahh yes, I have been looking forward to this one Colteor. You strike me as potential smogoff great as you have pioneered the famed firebot Shitpost and made it Smogoff friendly. This is why you were my prime candidate in the Smogoff posters awards as having the biggest posting potential (PP). Your shitposts inspire me as I myself have never been a great sober shitposter. I can only achieve good shitposts with the help of chemical enhancements such as incense or funny tasting liquids. You, however, do so masterfully and much more common. I envy your low effort shitposts and I hope that you can continue to make them better throughout your stay here in smogoff. Best of luck young one, I salute you.

Colteor

Free old gens in WCOP
is a Pre-Contributor
RoAPL Champion
Ahh yes, I have been looking forward to this one Colteor. You strike me as potential smogoff great as you have pioneered the famed firebot Shitpost and made it Smogoff friendly. This is why you were my prime candidate in the Smogoff posters awards as having the biggest posting potential (PP). Your shitposts inspire me as I myself have never been a great sober shitposter. I can only achieve good shitposts with the help of chemical enhancements such as incense or funny tasting liquids. You, however, do so masterfully and much more common. I envy your low effort shitposts and I hope that you can continue to make them better throughout your stay here in smogoff. Best of luck young one, I salute you.
thank you for the compliments on my large PP, BP. I'll take it to heart in my future endeavors.

BP

Beers and Steers
Do my niche please :psyglad:
Darkninium, you used to be a more prominent smogoff poster in the early days and I am familiar with you through other communities. With this being said you have allowed yourself to fall off and become a lurker only posting when the urge hits you. I respect this shift as it helps cement you as a rare poster. As a rare poster, your low smogoff posting ratio helps your cause in that I am surprised and often delighted to see you have posted. You make this niche work to your benefit and I am grateful that you still call smogoff a temporary home. Best of luck my friend and I hope you continue to mish on forward.

BP

Beers and Steers
I cant believe they actually called the powers in my hero academia "quirks." still wrapping my head around that
Ahhh, yes, Gupreet has sent you a friend request (correct me if that's not your old name), you have made a name for yourself in the Smog/Bot community. You are not only funny but also informative. You have achieved a duality of sorts that many would hope to accomplish. This is even more evident in your thread that Snessy! literally just took a giant steaming shit on. I hope your ICBB is no more soon as I would hate to see you leave this community for a short time. Your posts are delightful and I know that I'm not alone when I say it's an honor to post alongside you.

BP

Beers and Steers
my niche is as the guy who doesn’t post much but is always really funny when he does except instead of that i’m almost never funny either
DuoM2 I will be blunt and say you are but a humble lurker of smogoff. You are like many other pet mods contributors who seek refuge in Smogoff as a hobby. You lurk and post only when necessary. Your history in smogoff is extremely brief which is a good thing. It allows you to mold yourself into the poster you want to be. Posters without history behind them have destiny before them. This is true in your case and many others. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you come to realize the poster you want to be.

BP

Beers and Steers
wut is my niche!
bb skarm, you have come from the tour player background and made smogoff a hobby. You and DuoM2 have much of the same niche. Little history but the opportunity to create your own destiny. You are able to mold yourself into the poster you want to be. I ask that you do not take this privilege lightly and find what you want out of smogoff and what you can give back. I apologize for such a short explanation, but there is really not much I can tell you as its up to you to find that out.

BP

Beers and Steers
Do I get a niche?
Ahh yes Ununhexium, the most radioactive poster in all of smogoff. You have eleven toes because of who you are. Monkfish on the other hand got them through a genetic enhancement known as inbreeding.

I remember you from my early days of PS and Smogon. You have always been a great user and a mediocre poster. You strike me as a wannabe shit poster but you never seem to fulfill the shitpost requirement to be a shitposter. You post decent posts in most threads and you don't strike me as someone whose mainstay is smogoff. This is partially the reason why your posts do not have the smogoff charm to them. You are a friend but I remain unbias in my niche examination. I wish you the best of luck in your smogoff posting and I hope you hone your skills so that you can craft better shitposts.

BP

Beers and Steers
I use the wow react on appropriate posts
GatoDelFuego, it pains me that I have to post about you here in this thread. Your posting has been rare and lackluster after the great fire*** purge. It is genuinely saddening to see as it seems a part of your posting style has passed on to never be seen again. You were one of the greats in my eyes and it is a shame that you have become a Smogon & GP server Discord hermit. If you truly wish to return to the state you once were in all your glory you must gather all 7 dragon balls and call upon Shenron. You must ask it for help as my powers are far too weak to return your funny. I wish you the best of luck in finding what you have lost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)