The ASB Singles Tournament #1 Prize Claim

Status
Not open for further replies.
GK, APPROVED now

Engineer, APPROVED, though I dunno why I'm approving you here when you're just going to get approved in the regular thread for whatever you spend them on. Whatever, more tokens for me.

That puts me at 5, netting me a 9th AC and putting me back at 0.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
nbd, i'll just copy and paste the post again

RD said:
GoldenKnight:
2 TC
Latobius:
2 KO Counters
2 MC
Heyeohkah:
2 MC
i dunno this seems a little weird, but whatever

I guess kit can get earthquake as a bw tm

Kitsunoh* [Heyeohkah] [M] think coyote in native american mythology
Nature: Adamant

Type: Steel/Ghost
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Bomb, can be magnetized.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks, Pain Split, Psychic, Sucker Punch, Telekinesis, Trick, and Will-o-Wisp have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). (Gengar line and pure Ghosts only: moving through walls.)

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5(+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1(-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 110

Counters:
EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Abilities:
Frisk: (Can be Activated) The Pokemon charges the opponent with the intent to knock off their item. If Frisk is successful and the Pokemon with Frisk is not holding an item, they will pick that item up.
Limber: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Cursed Body (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Attacks:
Curse(*)
Thunder Fang
Ice Fang
Scratch(*)
Shadow Sneak(*)
Copycat
Faint Attack(*)
Odor Sleuth(*)
Iron Defense(*)
Leer(*)
Lick(*)
Yawn(*)
Meteor Mash(*)
Psycho Shift(*)
Dig(*)
Will-O-Wisp(*)
Theif(*)
ShadowStrike
Perish Song
Magic Coat
Taunt
Super Fang
Revenge
Memento
Pain Split
Earthquake

So, this gives Dnite 4 MC
Spending 3 on Bide as a past gen tm
Saving the other one

Dragonair* [Latobius] [M] Celtic god of the sky
Nature: Quiet

Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; Roar has have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). (Dragonite line can breathe underwater.)
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon, Heat Wave, Icy Wind, Ominous Wind, Silver Wind, Twister, Whirlwind have have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 5(+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 68(-)

Counters:
EC:9/9
MC:0
DC:5/5

Abilities:
Inner Focus: When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Multiscale (DW): This Pokemon has sturdy scales to protect it from an opponent's attacks. If this Pokemon is at their maximum HP when a round starts, all damage done to this Pokemon during the round will be halved.

Attacks:
Fire Punch
ThunderPunch
Roost
Wrap(*)
Leer(*)
Thunder Wave(*)
Twister(*)
Dragon Rage(*)
Slam(*)
Agility(*)
Dragon Dance(*)
Extremespeed(*)
Dragon Pulse(*)
Waterfall(*)
Flamethrower(*)
Dragon Tail(*)
Outrage
Thunderbolt
Hurricane
Earthquake
Reflect
Light Screen
Brick Break
Bide
Safeguard

Alright, now I get to claim from this

Shellstrike (Carracosta) gets fuck all because it never touched the field because Shockstrike (Cyclohm) went into beast mode.

Shockstrike gets 2 MC plus 2 KOC which go into MC, giving him 4 MC total. I'll grab Sunny Day and Ice Beam, both BW TMs, with them, bringing the total back to 0.

Cyclohm - Shockstrike (M)
Nature: Modest (Adds one Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts one Rank from Attack)
Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Sheer Force (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 80

EC: 9/9

Attacks:
Weather Ball
Whirlwind
Bide
Tackle
Growl
Leer
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Twister
Double Hit
Spark
Sonicboom
Slack Off
Hurricane

Heal Bell
Hydro Pump
Magnet Rise

Draco Meteor

Sunny Day
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Thunder
Fire Blast
Volt Change

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3448275

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Claiming from this battle.
Emboar goes to:
MC: 3

The KOC takes her MC to 4, and I'll buy Sunny Day and Smack Down, both BW TMs.

Rotom goes to 3 MC, and I'll buy the PtHGSS Tutor Signal Beam.

I'll use Rotom's KOC in my TC, taking it to 7.

Claiming from the same match as iimkUltra. I do claim here even if I lost, right?

I get two TC

Boggle (Toxicoroak) gains 2 MC since his EC and DC are already filled. He learns Venoshock with it. I put my KO counter into TC (I can do that i think).

Toxicroak (Boggle) (M)
Nature:
Hardy

Type:
<Poison> Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens uninhibited. Wrap, Haze, and Glare have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
<Fighting> Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves, Meditate and Cheer Up have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities
Anticipation This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and takes three (3) less damage from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion.

Dry Skin This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing 2 damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering 2 HP/action in rain. It also makes the Pokemon weak to fire, but it absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers HP when struck instead.

Poison Touch (DW) This Pokemon's body is covered with a film of poison. Whenever it hits an opponent with a contact attack, that opponent has a 30% chance of being Poisoned. When disabled, all this Pokemon's Poison-type attacks will inflict Toxic level poison.

Stats

Atk: ****
Def: ***
SpA: ***
SpD: ***
Spe: 85

Attacks

Astonish*
Mud Slap*
Poison Sting*
Taunt*
Pursuit*
Faint Attack*
Revenge*
Swagger*
Drain Punch*
Vacuum Wave*
Bullet Punch*
Poison Jab*
Toxic*
Work Up*
Sucker Punch
Nasty Plot
Sludge Wave
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast
Venoshock

Polarity (Castform) also gains 2 MC, as he has no DC or EC. With it, he learns Energy Ball.

Castform[Polarity] (genderless)
Nature: Timid (+speed, -attack)
Type:
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Forecast: Changes Weather Ball’s type based on weather, and Changes Castform’s form during Sunlight, Rain, and Hail. It reduces the Energy Cost of all weather changing moves by 4 and Weather Ball by 1.

Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 81 (70x1.15=80.5)

EC: ...
DC: ...

Attacks:
Tackle
Water Gun
Ember
Powder Snow
Headbutt
Rain Dance
Sunny Day
Tailwind

Thunderbolt
Solarbeam
Fire Blast

Blizzard
Weather Ball
Hydro Pump
Energy Ball

Leethoof, if you lost you claim in the regular thread. This thread is only for people who won since they can buy new moves and unlock abilities to use in later rounds.

match
C$FP: 2 TC
Electro: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 2 KOC
I will put its KOC into its DC, putting it at 5, unlocking Analytic. I am also spending its 2 MC on Toxic (BW TM), and I now have 2 TC.

Magnemite* [Electro] (Genderless)
Nature: Modest (+ * to Special Attack, - * from Attack)
Type: Electric/Steel
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Magnet Pull
Type: Can Be Activated
This Pokemon has the ability to generate a magnetic field that can attract or repulse Steel-type Pokemon. When attracted by Magnet Pull, Steel-types cannot move out of the immediate proximity without great difficulty, and can be pulled along by the Magnet Pull Pokemon. When repulsed, the Steel type is thrust violently away and contact attacks have immense difficulty striking the Magnet Pull Pokemon. The effect of both commands lasts for the following three (3) actions.
Command: (Ability: Magnet Pull (Attract) or Ability: Magnet Pull (Repulse) )
Ability 2: Sturdy
Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Ability 3 (DW) [unlocked]: Analytic
Type: Can Be Enabled
If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SAtk: Rank 5 (+)
SDef: Rank 3
Spd: 70

EC: 5/9

Attacks:
Metal Sound *
Tackle *
Thundershock *
Supersonic *
Sonicboom *
Thunderwave *
Spark *
Magnet Bomb *
Discharge *
Magnet Rise *
Lock-On
Zap Cannon
Tri-Attack

Thunderbolt *
Explosion *
Flash Cannon *
Hidden Power (Water, 7)
Toxic

C$FP and Its_A_Random are Approved.

DA8828: Your 4 RC are Approved. Although I don't know where 18 comes from, since your profile says 0. You should also be keeping your Counters earned from the Tourny seperate from the ones gained in normal battles.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3448245

KOC go into MC.

Blaziken: Using the 4 MC on gathering the moves Focus Blast and SolarBeam.

Cyclohm: Using the 4 MC to get Slack Off and Hydro Pump.

2 TC go into Tourney TC Stockpile.

Spiffy [Cyclohm][Male]

Types
Dragon: Summary: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.
Electric: Summary: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities
Shield Dust(Innate):This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static(Innate): This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
Dream World(Unlocked)(Can be Activated):This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:
Timid Nature
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 1(-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 92(+)
8.4% flat acc boost

Whirlwind
Bide
Tackle
Growl
Leer
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Sonicboom
Twister
Double Hit
Spark
Hurricane

Dragon Dance
Dragon Rush
Magnet Rise

Flamethrower
Thunderbolt
Surf
Trick Room
Dragon Pulse

Tourney Moves
Slack Off
Hydro Pump

Blitzkrieg(Blaziken)(Male)

Types
Fire: Summary: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Fighting: Summary: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Stats:
Mild nature(+SpA, - Def)
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2(-)
SpA: Rank 5(+)

Abilities
Blaze(Innate): When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Dream World Ability(Unlocked): Speed Boost(Innate): Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that ocurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).

Attacks
Fire Punch
Hi Jump Kick
Scratch
Growl
Focus Energy
Ember
Double Kick
Peck
Sand-Attack
Fire Spin
Sky Uppercut
Flare Blitz

Night Slash
Crush Claw
Low Kick

Fire Blast
Swords Dance
Rock Slide
Work Up
Hidden Power Water 7

Tourney Moves
SolarBeam
Focus Blast

DW is Approved

That gives me an AC. 0

EDIT: Gonna claim from my battle.

Jill gets 4 MC from the match (2MC+2KOC). I will teach her Protect (BW TM) and Substitute (BW TM).

Dragonite (F) - Jill
Nature: Mild (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Defense)

Types: Dragon/Flying
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus. (Dragonite line capable of breathing underwater)
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Inner Focus:
(Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Multiscale (DW Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon has sturdy scales to protect it from an opponent's attacks. If this Pokemon is at their maximum HP when a round starts, all damage done to this Pokemon during the round will be halved.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 4

Attacks:
*Wrap
*Leer
*Thunder Wave
*Twister
*Dragon Rage
*Slam
*Agility
Outrage
Fire Punch
ThunderPunch
Hurricane

Draco Meteor

*Dragon Dance
*ExtremeSpeed
*Dragon Pulse

*Fire Blast
*Dragon Tail
*Ice Beam
Dragon Claw
Surf
Brick Break
Roost
Protect
Substitute

I suppose I have to claim my counters from this DQ victory. I don't see why, seeing as nothing ever happened, but...yeah.

Jolteon gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC. The MC are used on Thunder and Agility (BW level-up).

Obligatory full copy/paste.

Jolteon (*) [Electra] (F)
Nature: Timid (A 15% increase (rounded up) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on this Pokemon's attacks, decreases Attack by *)
Type:

Abilities:
Volt Absorb: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs all electrical attacks and instead of taking damage, recovering 50% of the damage an electrical attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with electricity to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself. Thunder Wave has no effect on the Pokemon.
Quick Feet (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon feels a sense of anxiety when afflicted with a status condition and its speed increases by 50% (x1.5). Although it can still be fully paralyzed, it will not suffer the speed drop.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 150 (130*1.15)

DC: 4/5

Moves:
Tail Whip (*)
Tackle (*)
Helping Hand (*)
Sand-Attack (*)
ThunderShock
Growl (*)
Quick Attack (*)
Agility
Thunder

Tickle (*)
Wish (*)
Yawn (*)

Shadow Ball (*)
Work Up (*)
Double Team (*)
Hidden Power (Ice 7)
Thunderbolt

Should be reffing and not approving, but this will be quick.

dan, APPROVED, but you should have only gotten 4 MC total. The new rule regarding 3 MC doesn't apply to this round. So just edit out the spare and you're good.

Limewire is APPROVED.

Galladiator is APPROVED. However, your DW ability isn't unlocked, your DC is at 4/5.

claiming from here

Prizes:
Charmander and Dogfish: 2 TC
Vigoroth: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO
Cyclohm: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO
Dogfish44 gets: schooled
Cyclohm's KO will be another MC, and Vigoroth's will be an EC.

clohm: 9/9, 3, 5/5
Vigoroth: 6/9, 2, 2/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)