No-Playerlist Mafia - Game Over: Assassins and Unclesam win

Sorry for the update being so late guys. I got ridiculously busy because break ended. That’s one of the reasons that cohosts exist, I guess. Oh wait, he hasn’t been on Smogon in a week. :/

Anyway, it was another night full of the hustle and bustle of the Invisbles running around, trying to root out the remaining Assassins. Everyone had come to the consensus that there couldn’t be too many left, right? I mean, already 3 down, that’s got to count for something.

But possibly an even bigger threat was the Alchemist, still living in the shadows and doing who-knows-what. Other than the occasional random accusations of “You’re the Alchemist!” it seemed that no one was any closer to finding the target. Surely someone would be able to find him, though.

But then they saw the bodies. The first, Acklow, had been cut open in a very precise manner.

Role PM said:
Dear Acklow,
You are Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur.

You are a glitch from the Pokemon games Diamond and Pearl. You aren’t actually invisible, but your sprite is placed so high above the screen that those who choose to battle you cannot see you at all. Someone seems to have Pokesav’d you into this game, so you’ll try your best to help your fellow Invisibles on their road to victory.

At night you may PM askaninjask and Daenym “NX - Looking at <user> from above.” You will peer into his or her house at night from your birds-eye perspective and see for yourself what faction they are a member of.

You are currently Level 2. Fortunately, you know exactly how to level up. For every user you target who is not in the game (a NIG), you will level up and your abilities will improve. At Level 2, your alliance check becomes a full role PM inspection. At Level 3, <snip>.

You are allied with the Invisibles. You win if the Invisibles outlast the Assassins, the Alchemist, and the Stalinist Coalition for a Better Tomorrow.
The loss of such a key member of the Invisibles hurt. But at the same time, everyone was happy to finally learn his role, which apparently wasn’t Bill Nye.

The second body was that of daletterel, and it looked like he’d eaten some lethal poison.

Role PM said:
Dear Da Letter El,
You are No-See-Ums.

You know those clouds of really, really tiny insects that seem to just show up randomly near various bodies of water, making you afraid to breathe just because you might inhale a bunch of bugs? Yeah, that’s you. Only a fraction of an inch long, every tiny bug making up this annoying cloud is pretty tough to see.

If you are targeted by another user, you will swarm around him and protect him from any potential killers for a night. This will only work for the first user who targets you each night.

You are holding the Sticky Hands. <snip>.

You are allied with the Invisibles. You win if the Invisibles outlast the Assassins, the Alchemist, and the Stalinist Coalition for a Better Tomorrow.
It looked like he had just managed to grab the Spy Satellite that night, but as he died both the Spy Satellite and the Sticky hands fell into LIMBO again.

And then it was time for another lynch. All of the Invisibles hoped it would go better than the last one, but there were of course some who hoped for a repeat of the previous day...

Iems in LIMBO:

Spy Satellite
_a__i__ P__t
__c__n_ _a__
Paintball Gun
Sticky Hands
Black Jack

It’s Day 6 now. Because of the hiatus, the deadline’s only going to be a little over a day. If enough players want an extension, that’s fine, but I don’t think you’ll need it.

That said, deadline is 3/15, 8 p.m. EST, or about 28.5 hours from this post.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Speaking of updates...

The third election is finally over, and the results are in. Our next kings will be:

shade
Midou
billymills

In that order. Their choice of decrees are as follows:

#4 must post a love letter addressed to the King
#1 and the king must post Daenym sucks in the NPL thread.
#4 must post a video addressing the public and revealing his/her true name and identity
The King, if number 2, will post their celebrity crush on the npl thread
Oh, I almost forgot about the rankings too:

1. jumpluff (5)
2. billymills (2)
3. shade (2)
4. Midou (1)

And there you have it! Our next king, shade, is now crowned Shadow II. Please pick your decree as soon as possible!

Note, after the 8th decree is issued and followed, and once there are no ties, I will call the winner. Until then, the game will continue on as usual, so do not assume that anyone has won until I have said so.

Everyone forward me their night results via Smogon please. I'm not going to be on IRC for the next 5 or so hours because I'm driving home from college for spring break today.

Aww...

I hate you, submitter of a certain decree.

Seriously, the choice between revealing my birth name and losing Bass's game will truly reveal whether I am a coward or not.....

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
The tyran... errr fair and just king Shadow II has made his decree!

#4 must post a video addressing the public and revealing his/her true name and identity
And thus ends the reign of Shadow II, who will now be succeeded by Midou, crowned Midas II. Please get your decree in ASAP, this game might be almost over.

http://youtu.be/PX7SnoUSwcI

Hi, everyone! This is jumpluff's press release following an unsuccessful bid for gender equality in the third age of elections. While I really didn't want to do this, I am still going to set a good example for the other citizens by following national law. Here is the decree: #4 must post a video addressing the public and revealing his or her true name and identity. I've never claimed to be anyone but myself, so my true identity is already revealed. But my real name is.............. billymills. I'm sorry it had to come out like this, but I wanted to be honest with the public. Bye!

I hope you're happy with yourself, shade.

It was a relatively quiet day. After half of the day was spent in relative silence, there were finally some calls for lynching Pidge. But even then, it was with a half-hearted effort. However, since no one was around to fight against it, the decision was made simply enough.

As the Invisibles moved in to kill Pidge, they quickly realized there was no such thing. Pidgey, maybe, but no one by just “Pidge.” Apparently, something had gone wrong, because he definitely wasn't in the game.

The Invisibles weren’t pleased with their leadership, to say the least. While they had been on a roll for a while, back-to-back misses wasn’t a good sign.

“We’re doing our best!” Was the only excuse. With that, everyone headed home, hoping that their “best” would get back on track for the next day.

Iems in LIMBO:

Spy Satellite
_a__i__ P__t
__c__n_ _a__
Paintball Gun
Sticky Hands
Black Jack

It’s Night 6. See you in 48 hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)