Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Challenging DarkSlay to a 2v2 NFE doubles

no chills/recoveries
2 subs per pokemon
training items
asb arena
I accept.

Switching = Troll
All abilities

Also, about items:
[22:35:53] <DarkSlay> Would it be okay to allow really mediocre berries as well? I has no training items yet.
[22:36:15] <@elevator_music> oh
[22:36:17] <@elevator_music> yea sure haha

So stuff like Oran is allowed as well.
Hi, send me your teams folks.

Oh yeah, this happens to be my 200th Tower Post, so...

OPEN CHALLENGE

2v2 NFE Doubles
Training Battle (Does not count towards W/L/T)
2 Recoveries/5 Chills per Pokemon
2 Substitutions
Items=Training
Arena=ASB Tournament Arena

Before these get lost in the flow of pages... reposting accepted battles. Both of these need referees, and both have already been accepted.

Eternal Drifter VS TheWolfe
1v1 LC Beginner Battle
1 Day DQ (Applies to Ref as well)
5 Recoveries/Unlimited Chills
2 Subsitutions
Arena: Tower of Heaven
Abilities: All
Items: Training
Switch: N/A

The Tower of Heaven is an ancient structure that stretches deep into the clouds, the heavens, and far beyond. It is composed of a material similar to rock, but far more durable and nearly impossible to break. Most of the structure is open-air giving a good glimpse of the clear sky. Moss and other small plant life have grown on the outcropping on the rock-like material with small butterflies flying about. There are small streams and pools of water within the structure for Water attacks and Water Pokemon. The battle will take place within one of the many chambers of the tower.

All moves can be used within the Tower of Heaven. However, there is a catch. Within my hands is the Book of Laws. At the end of each round, I'll write down a new law. The laws restrict what attacks, actions, or commands you may or may not take in battle. Violation of any law in battle will still allow you to perform the command, however the offender will be struck down with a lightning bolt that deals 10 damage flat and ignores abilities, weakness, and resistance. The lightning bolt cannot be deflected, dodged, evaded, or otherwise blocked. It will hit the Pokemon behind a Substitute, find its way through Double Team, and will go through Wonder Guard. Pokemon that are immune to Electric attacks by ability or typing will still be struck down and will gain no benefit such as Motor Drive's Speed boost. Violation of multiple laws in an action will drop down multiple lightning bolts on the offender depending on how many laws they've broken in a given action.

For instance, Pikachu decides to use Thunderbolt on a Staryu. If I restrict the usage of Thunderbolt, Pikachu will be smote once for 10 damage. If I restrict the usage of Thunderbolt and all Electrical attacks, Pikachu will be hit twice for 20 damage. Finally, if I restrict the usage of Thunderbolt, Electrical attacks, and super-effective moves, Pikachu will be struck thrice for 30 damage.

If there's any questions or need clarification on anything, PM me.

Summary: All moves can be used initially, however new laws added in each round will restrict what commands can be used. Violation of any law will be penalized with a lightning bolt dealing 10 damage flat ignoring typing and abilities. Combatants can be penalized multiple times in an action.
[/QUOTE]

Eternal Drifter VS ZhengTann
1v1 LC Beginner Battle
2 Subsitutions
Arena: Crystal Colosseum

Field Type: Electric/Rock
Complexity: Simple/Moderate
Restrictions: Water source far below (costing extra energy to use), seismic activity will cause crystals to drop, electric and rock moves get +2 BAP, no weather.

This is a colosseum from Pokemon Battle Revolution. It is an underground cave with crystals glowing with electricity (or at least that is how I perceive it). There is a nicely painted arena-rectangle for battling, but that certainly doesn't define any boundaries. This cave is just charged with electricity and full of rock. All electric or rock moves get +3 to their base attack power. There is no water supply except for down below, so it takes extra energy (3 energy) to summon it up for moves like Surf. If any seismic activity should take place, all Pokemon are hit will crystals (a 4 BAP physical electric attack with 3 Attack). Since it is an underground cave, no weather can reach the arena. It should make for interesting battles - it could potentially even be a gym if someone wanted to use it for that!

With that out of the way, I might as well try to clean up what others left unfinished.

Still need a subref...

Also, hopefully the above battle won't need a subref.
Going to be attempting to subref this. I hope this isn't going to overburden me...

Eternal Drifter VS ZhengTann
1v1 LC Beginner Battle
2 Subsitutions
Arena: Crystal Colosseum

Crystal Colosseum
Field Type: Electric/Rock
Complexity: Simple/Moderate
Restrictions: Water source far below (costing extra energy to use), seismic activity will cause crystals to drop, electric and rock moves get +2 BAP, no weather.

This is a colosseum from Pokemon Battle Revolution. It is an underground cave with crystals glowing with electricity (or at least that is how I perceive it). There is a nicely painted arena-rectangle for battling, but that certainly doesn't define any boundaries. This cave is just charged with electricity and full of rock. All electric or rock moves get +3 to their base attack power. There is no water supply except for down below, so it takes extra energy (3 energy) to summon it up for moves like Surf. If any seismic activity should take place, all Pokemon are hit will crystals (a 4 BAP physical electric attack with 3 Attack). Since it is an underground cave, no weather can reach the arena. It should make for interesting battles - it could potentially even be a gym if someone wanted to use it for that!
I will be your ref. Please PM your 'mons, so we can begin. Also, include whether or not you want flavor.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
my battle vs sound on the last page needs a ref...
details said:
3v3 NFE singles
2 day dq
2 recovers/5 chills
3 subs
UNOWN SOUUUP
Switch = KO
All Abilities
Training Items only

Challenging Temp

4v4 FE Doubles
2 Recoveries/5 Chills per Pokemon
2 Substitutions
Arena: Solrenity

This arena consists of a single platform in an octangonal shaped room. the arena is 80 feet tall and 40 feet wide. the platform is situated around 40 feet above the room's floor. from the floor to the platform is water, and odd pale but bright green luminescent water. the ater stops five inches below the platform. the platform is like a chain link fence, except durable and sturdy. this allows the pokemon to see the water below. dangling form the ceiling are ropes of chain, some so long they almost touch the platform. the lighting is semi dark, and the main source of light the is glowing water below the platform.

Restrictions- water source, no seismic activity, indoor arena, no weather, low light

Open Challenge
1 vs 1 Strongmon singles (PM one to ref)
2 Day DQ
2 Recovers/5 Chills
3 Subs
Arena=Verde Insect Park
Inside of a prominent Insect Research Center, one huge room rises up seven floors to the top of a massive dome. The trainers will fight five stories up in it, on a gigantic web system that effectively traps all Pokemon on it and prevents easy escape. As such, digging and flying will be extremely difficult for Pokemon not used to navigating webs or strong enough to break through it. The web is used as a research facility for all kinds of bugs, and has a climate control system to recreate any types of weather. The director has generously allowed both sides to use it for the battle, and all weather will work. However, there are no rocks or water pools and the web is completely fireproof. A small platform of soil connects to the webbing, which allows for Stone Edge and Seismic moves.

Summary:
-Grounded Pokemon (bar bugs) will have -10% evasion and -5 base speed
-Only levitating/flying ground types and any bug may use fly, sky drop, or dig successfully
-Bounce will fail
-No natural rocks
-No natural water
-Seismic Activity and Stone Edge are legal
Slightly fixed up the arena and I'm looking for another test of it.

This is a door. a door to a magical land. In this magical land, you get to battle...

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Yeah, i'm back. fight me.

2vs2 Singles
2 Day Dq
All abilities
Items On
Switch=OK
Arena:

Arena: TELEPORTATION!
Field Type: Variable
Complexity: Variable
Format: Variable

Restrictions: Weather Effects, Room Effects & Gravity only last until the end of a round, unless the same arena is rolled twice in a row, otherwise, Variable

Description: Yes, you better believe it! At the end of every round (And at the beginning of the match), the referee will roll a number between 0* & however many arena's there are in the arena compendium thread (Each representing an arena in the Arena Compendium Thread in chronological order). Whichever number you roll, for the next round, the battle will take place on that arena. Its as simple as that.

*0 represents the ASB Tournament Arena.

Concept Arenas don't count, either...Neither does TELEPORTATION! itself.

Summary: A new arena every round.

1v1 Singles
0 recoveries/0 chills
36 Hour DQ
2 subs
Accepter chooses between training items and items on
Arena:
  • FE's only
  • Low Kick cannot be used
  • If anyone tries to bring a Fighting-type or a Ground-Type into SATA, both the trainer and the Pokemon will be thrown into the Pit of Unholy Aggron. They will never come out.
  • Any Water-types brought into SATA will be beaten mercilessly before the start of the match (they start with 10 fewer HP than they normally would).
  • All Pokemon are perpetually at +1 Accracy, regardless of any boosts or drops.
  • Each Pokemon has all abilities activated as normal, regardless of Gastro Acid, Worry Seed, or any other attempt to manipulate the opponent's abilities.
  • Any Pokemon that is weak to Rock-type moves gets a 1 Rank boost to Defense for being so crazy.

It's my 1k!

I will be reffing a 2v2v2v2 FE singles match in a special arena. (don't worry, nothing about swapping pokemon)
Rules will be decided by battlers . First come, first choose.
3 day DQ is set. (I will give flavor and be on time)

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
1v1 Singles
0 recoveries/0 chills
36 Hour DQ
2 subs
Accepter chooses between training items and items on
Arena:
  • FE's only
  • Low Kick cannot be used
  • If anyone tries to bring a Fighting-type or a Ground-Type into SATA, both the trainer and the Pokemon will be thrown into the Pit of Unholy Aggron. They will never come out.
  • Any Water-types brought into SATA will be beaten mercilessly before the start of the match (they start with 10 fewer HP than they normally would).
  • All Pokemon are perpetually at +1 Accracy, regardless of any boosts or drops.
  • Each Pokemon has all abilities activated as normal, regardless of Gastro Acid, Worry Seed, or any other attempt to manipulate the opponent's abilities.
  • Any Pokemon that is weak to Rock-type moves gets a 1 Rank boost to Defense for being so crazy.
Such an imparcial arena <_<

I'll take that challenge.

Item: On.

It's my 1k!

I will be reffing a 2v2v2v2 FE singles match in a special arena. (don't worry, nothing about swapping pokemon)
Rules will be decided by battlers . First come, first choose.
3 day DQ is set. (I will give flavor and be on time)
Also fighting on the above.

2 Subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)