What's the worst thing you've ever done? (super serious guys don't fuck about)

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Accidentally killed my bird while watching the women's beach volleyball in Beijing. Fell into a real depression then. I loved that thing, and now I can't even remember his name :(

Toilet Rage
After some brainstorming I stumbled upon the incident that was the first of my soon to be many brutalities committed against toilets. I was at this shitty bar that we used to go to. It consisted of a hut were you could buy drinks from(really cheap beer and no name liqours) and a bunch of benches and tables under a roof. Also it had one of the most disgusting "restrooms" I've ever seen. So I was taking a piss when this guy comes in, he's probably in his 50s, so I start talking to him about how disgusting the place is. The thing is that I wasn't exactly sober and was also quite angry so I was more of yelling than actually talking. So he starts profoundly apologizing for the mess even thou I wasn't actually angry at him. After I finish I go back to my friends and tell them about it, turns out the guy was the owner of the place. Before leaving and after a few more drinks, I go back to the restroom taken over by some righteous fury, tear of a pipe that was hanging from the ceiling and smash one of the urinals and make my quick exit.
This still doesn't explain why I continued doing this on multiple occasions. Maybe I've got some kind of oppressed hatred of toilets based of childhood trauma hmmmm...

The Bar Bannings

These really aren't that bad or uninteresting but I'll mention the for completeness.
1. At an expensive/high class bar, fuck knows why we actually ended up there, we accidentally smash the glass table we were sitting at ---> we get banned.
2. Now this is my favorite one. There's this place that got renovated and everyone started going there, even though it was still pretty bad. So were outside taking a piss of the bridge next to it when some dude insults one of my friends. Now this friend of mine is really small/skinny he's like 50kgs max and 22 years old, so people tend to pick on him thinking he's an easy target. So him plus another friend walk up to these guys (about 12 people with 1 or 2 girls) to ask them what the fuck is their problem while the other 3 of us stay back to watch the show and provide back up if needed. Now these guys completely pussy out even they completely outnumber us and the guy yelling at them is a head shorter than any of them. So the skinhead security guy comes out to asking what's up, he's told to shut up and stay out of it. Then the owner comes out, they start telling him that he has a shitty place that serves spineless assholes like these etc etc and after feeling relatively satisfied we leave clearly not welcome back.
3. Now this is the kind of place that thinks it's high class but actually isn't, some people got banned at different times so the rest of us took it on ourselves to go in and also get banned, we of course succeeded.
Bonus. In chronological this was the first, we were around 15 at the time I think. We pepper sprayed the whole place for shits and giggles. Never actually got caught but didn't return just to be safe. Since then it has a different owner and were kinda VIP there.
Bonus Bonus. Also there was this art pub thing that also sold like porcelain tea cups and stuff, from where I stole/broke some stuff and didn't get caught. However later I returned/payed for it anonymously so that isn't actually that bad.

do you mean you told him on two separate occasions or that you repeated it on one occasion to make it more significant?
I told him it the first time and my parents wanted to do family therapy to try to fix the relationship or find proof of my dad holding an abusive attitude towards me. After the third session my dad showed up at school, took me to Skid Row, and told me that's where I'd end up if I kept acting the way I did. He asked if we were cool now and I said yes even though I was only saying it because I wasn't in a position where I could say no (we were still at Skid Row when he asked). A few months later I told him I didn't want to see him again.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Slept with this girl who one of my good friends liked at the time, when he was in the next room. Lol. We aren't friends anymore.

I broke a really close friend's trust

On my birthday

I felt like shit for the next two months cause there was nothing I could do to get her back. I honestly felt empty inside, and it was a pretty dark time in my life.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
once i told my mom i couldn't go to school because i threw up but that wasn't true at all

the next day i got pink eye

#karmasabitch

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i had sex with a prostitute on my birthday (i didn't pay lol) and while waiting for my friend to finish his go i had to take a pee in one of their plant pots in the waiting room.

that was pretty bad of me

junior

jet fuel can't melt steel beams
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
my best friend and i did a runner at a resturant once. it wasn't even cos we couldn't afford it. we just felt like it and the adrenaline rush was pretty crazy but i did feel guilty and i'll probs never do it again.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Cheated on an ex and didn't let her know, although I dumped her a week later. Also slept with a few taken girls, including banging that ex I cheated on (her bf at the time was an ass to me in high school) and seeing one for four months when I know the bf. Yeah, pretty douchey.

being mean to my dad who doesn't deserve it because he's too nice to me and it makes me feel really awkward so i lash out

If there's one bad thing that'll stick out in my life that I'm willing to talk about it's probably this. I impersonated a kid's cousin and got his passport cancelled while he was out of the country on vacation. He was a complete and total jackass to me and a lot of other people during my three years at the high school so it was a good day at the grad party while he was stuck in Europe.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
hahaha man that's dope

oh also fuck what's with all the cheaters in this thread? keep it in your pants you sluts!!!

Pushed someone from the stairs. I don't know why I did it as a child, I thought it was funny and it was just 6 stairs each turn, but that 6 stairs broke his arm.

One of those things that just happen and you don't why.

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
I stole my moms credit card in 2009

that changed me completely. i was a real dick back in 2009 (i was in 7th grade in early 2009), and middle school was terrible. the groups i was in to try to find some "identity" were some pretty shitty groups, i.e stereotypical goth and emo kids. after i changed to a different school and that incident, life is a whole lot better for me since i'm not an asshole anymore

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
Buying Sum 41's shitty-ass album "Underclass Hero".

Seriously that album is so bad that buying it is easily the worst thing I've ever done. This is including punching people in the face, making fun of a kid with Down syndrome, and killing fish.

(i actually like Sum 41 though, just not Underclass Hero.)

I'm such a terrible person. If hell exists, I think I'm going there.

Years ago, in the summer, all the kids from my neighbourhood would gather on the grass field in front of my house, to play football or some other games, like hide and seek. Now, there was this really annoying kid, always trying to be cool and funny, but failing horribly at it. Now, I was one of the bigger kids in the neighbourhood, so when he refused to stop talking one day, I tackled him, sat on top of him, tickled him until he had to open his mouth to gasp for air, and then fed him grass until he stopped talking. He kinda had it coming, but it still wasn't the nicest thing to do, hehe.

Oh man where do I start.

In middle school there was this kid Israel who always wanted to be part of my group of friends and on the last day of seventh grade we sort of gave him an hazing. I'm pretty sure end of the year parties are a normal thing everywhere, and we took a 2 liter of Coke and each pissed in it (There was five of us). We made Israel chug the entire thing, laughing the entire time and didn't tell him what we did until he finished, with a huge smile on his face. That smile disappeared pretty fast and he vomited/cried for the rest of the day.

I use to set off smoke bombs in the hallways and different sorts of firecrackers in the restrooms too.

i stuck a few grams of pure sodium in an old faucet that never got used and almost killed a janitor when they were checking pipes

Years ago, in the summer, all the kids from my neighbourhood would gather on the grass field in front of my house, to play football or some other games, like hide and seek. Now, there was this really annoying kid, always trying to be cool and funny, but failing horribly at it. Now, I was one of the bigger kids in the neighbourhood, so when he refused to stop talking one day, I tackled him, sat on top of him, tickled him until he had to open his mouth to gasp for air, and then fed him grass until he stopped talking. He kinda had it coming, but it still wasn't the nicest thing to do, hehe.
The victim sounds a lot like me :(

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i stuck a few grams of pure sodium in an old faucet that never got used and almost killed a janitor when they were checking pipes
holy shit moot

in 6th grade i called a kid a (BAN ME PLEASE) and then cried about it for ten minutes in the bathroom

i led a boy on in 7th grade and completely shattered his ~hopes and dreams~ at the worst possible moment on purpose just to make him feel bad for being kinda weird / creepy

i ditched a reliable group of friends who were really nice and accepting for a bitchier but more popular group of friends who ditched me later when they found "better" people to hang out with and basically isolated myself at the end of 8th grade

last year, i yelled at a good friend of mine and blamed her for a whole group of problems that weren't even her fault as part of my belief that i was the perpetual victim in our group of friends and she (rightfully, though at the time i thought she was a bitch for it) flipped on me so i told a lot of people things that she told me in confidence (now we're friends again though so it's fine just smile and twirl)

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
It's not horrible but it's the most still the most awkward and embarrassing situation I've ever put myself into even though I am not longer in any way close to the guy in question.

In middle school I had a friend who got really ill. So I went over to his house to cheer him up, but no one answered the door. I thought he was bed ridden, so I broke into the house to check on him. Turns out he had already recovered for the most part, and they came home and caught me.

It still feels super awkward whenever I think back to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)