Complain about your stupid and probably insignificant problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh fuck off the lot of you. You know all you fucks are just going to be browsing youtube now and youtube then all day everyday.
i will but i will also be working a shift a day, swimming for a couple of hours a day, taking an online class, and preparing to host a MUN conference

ok actually im actually just jealous as hell of people who have finished finals

blitzlefan

shake it off!
New complaint!
Thread title: bitch about your stupid problems
Do so --> get bitched at ;_;

Edit: just spent the entire day yesterday partying, so... :P
movie and swimming :)
ahahahhahahahaha

Well, being annoyed that other peoples' stupid problems are stupid is, in fact, a stupid problem. So bitching about it is par for the course in here.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
A few of the asshole posters on the viability ranking thread that pick out every speck of detail in a post to try and prove them wrong. Basically, I hate people who argue for the sake of arguing. Not gonna name names, but regulars on the OU ranking thread should know exactly who I'm talking about.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
My sister has no justifications for being mad if she keep hearing me wrong in her half-asleep state.

NO, I DIDN'T say we had to leave before 4:10. I SAID 10:00 A.M. I literally never SAID 4. Jesus.

NO, we aren't leaving so early BEFORE 10. The interview is at freaking 11 AM.

basically, >girls. Lazy girls.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
My sister has no justifications for being mad if she keep hearing me wrong in her half-asleep state.

NO, I DIDN'T say we had to leave before 4:10. I SAID 10:00 A.M. I literally never SAID 4. Jesus.

NO, we aren't leaving so early BEFORE 10. The interview is at freaking 11 AM.

basically, >girls. Lazy girls.
I understand you more than you think. Now, the problem is that my grandma came from her country to mine. And the other problem is that she is staying at my bedroom on the lower bunk bed. And the other problem is that I stay up until 12am normally, so when I go to sleep I find that my grandma is half asleep, and when she is half asleep she starts talking about non-sense things, just as my dad. He tells me: "be careful when you are jumping from your bed" (I sleep in the higher bunk bed). Damn it, it is just 1.5 meters high! I'm 16, I'm not her husband nor a baby.

Anyways, she starts talking and asking me question with one eye opened and the other one half closed. Can't she understand that I'm tired and tomorrow (or today) I have to wake up at 5 am?

I love her, yes. But...

fucking flubbing everything in smash bros. bitches think they're better than me now even though i dominate 85% of the game, flub 4 things, and lose

fuck that

fucking flubbing everything in smash bros. bitches think they're better than me now even though i dominate 85% of the game, flub 4 things, and lose

fuck that
Huh, that's pretty funny, I had something just like this today.

We were playing Melee today at lunch and I was 1v1ing a guy. I'd beaten his ass 4 times prior with little trouble, and I get distracted by my teacher and end up losing my last stock.

Of course, the guy proceeds to boast about his shit-victory. And then the bell rang, so there wasn't enough time to set his punk ass straight.

goddamn it why did my teacher have to come in

A few of the asshole posters on the viability ranking thread that pick out every speck of detail in a post to try and prove them wrong. Basically, I hate people who argue for the sake of arguing. Not gonna name names, but regulars on the OU ranking thread should know exactly who I'm talking about.
Yea I dont like gary either

Lavos

Banned deucer.
sometimes i forget how beautiful my world is and stay inside too long

then i step outside and the sunlight hurts my eyes

let's go for a hike

I took the act this morning, but I got food poisoning the night before and only stopped puking with enough time to get 5 hours of sleep before the test. So I was exhausted during the test and was worrying the whole time that I would start puking in the middle of the test.

Also, my family decided to leave a day earlier than we planned for my brothers lacrosse tournament without warning me and now I have to pray that the hotel has free wifi that will let me download animal crossing. Also I didn't get a chance to pack my laptop and will miss watching E3 for the second year in a row unless I find a way to stream it on my phone or something.

Edit: you see those paragraphs of long-winded complaints I wrote? Forget those I have a new one that's only two words long: palmetto bugs

For some reason i lost all of my motivation to play after i peaked #1 a few days ago
i also feel a lot more depressive something weird if you consider that i was expecting for that peak 6 months now
am i the only with those symptoms ?

i'm embarrassed by the fact that my prom date and i are going as "just friends" and all my other friends + their dates didn't have such a pathetic specification :<

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I thought I had an extra set of guitar strings but it turns out I don't, so I googled music stores in my area and they are all closed on sundays wtf man

aww, pernicious :(

my life is consumed by animal crossing: new leaf and it's not even out here yet (june the 15th ;__;)

also i have to wait eight weeks for vital medical test results which have a high chance of being useless anyway but will change my life if not. stupid turnover times ;_; on the bright side, australia is paying for them and it is an expensive test that my family probably couldn't realistically afford without that so i can't complain

everything other than that is quite good

This thread was made for me!
Anyways, I am very disgusted by the state of youtube lets players and wish it would go back to the days of old, even if that sounded a little old man-ish it's what my "can't evolve mind" longs for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)