World Championships Thread - BLUECOOKIES WORLD CHUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
This was not a good idea.
Actually, it was. I have no idea how to do anything other than remove comments, and that was just to find out what that little red x did.

and if you're referring to IRC...whatever. I kept that channel free of the idiocy that's been there ever since.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
"That's how America does it, Baby!"
Ok that was me who yelled that but after bluecookies so masterfully predicted that protect on groudon and HH thunder his opponents kyogre instead i couldnt help it. i just may sig your quote though cause i like how i yelled like that.

Pictures of the dsi xl yet????????
here are some pictures i took

also just wanted to say that my picture thread should have been up by now but last night as i was making it i fell asleep and my laptop went to sleep soon after that. then died so i lost all the work and have to redo it :(. but it should be up by monday night :). look forward to my 400 pictures [although i do selective posting just like nats so i will prolly only post half of those pictures.]

ok time to go watch the finales then catch my flight back.

Juniors is starting right now. Just a heads up, I can't stay a minute past 5 (55 min from now) or I'll miss my flight. So if the stream ends abruptly I'm sorry.

are you serious? You'd give up your phone?

Edit: Oh god this announcer sucks.

And the rain in the coliseum evaporates to reveal a...DRY SUN!!!
and for the fifth time he says
The pokemon are staring each other down!!!!111
dear god this is worse than PBR

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Good point. If I can't stay I'll hand my phone to someone else and hoe they'll mail it back. Stream going up now.
If you're being serious, I wouldn't do that... There are definitely trustworthy people there but it's not worth the hassle or the risk. Just let someone know you're leaving and tell them we expect play-by-plays via text or posting here ;)

Edit: Oh god this announcer sucks.
get the fuck out

froggy25

Bye RNGmon
is a Researcher Alumnus
Its Froggy i guess...and i dunno it seems that he got DQ´ed after Round 4 with 1-3 standing because of tardiness whatever that means in his case :3 Maybe he can explain why :D
Why the fuck am I marked as late ?

I dropped after the 4th round because I was clearly not having fun getting critical'd and freeze'd and paralysed at nearly every battle.

I told something like thrice that I dropped to marriland, so WHY THE FUCK AM I MARKED AS LATE ?

Why the fuck am I marked as late ?

I dropped after the 4th round because I was clearly not having fun getting critical'd and freeze'd and paralysed at nearly every battle.

I told something like thrice that I dropped to marriland, so WHY THE FUCK AM I MARKED AS LATE ?
You're not. Settle down.

I'm on my phone right now so I would appreciate it if someone could post updates ._.
Juniors is taking forever. I think I just saw the longest VGC match ever on the stream.

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
this is just part of the first battle of the juniors, they´re getting on everyone´s nerves, taking too long

sorry this was ridiculous, why didn´t he quake him years sooner

groudon plus chrerrim vs ludicolo, cresselia
switched in hooh plus groudon, hooh paralyzed
switched out groudon, brought in cherri
swaggered hooh, through confusion and para killed ludicolo
kyogre plus cresse vs hooh and cherrim, now rain
switch out hooh, brought in ludicolo, kyogre ice beam, froze ludicolo, lum
switched ludicolo,brought in groudon, kyo ice beamed cherrim, lived with a sliver, leech seed cresselia
cherrim protect, groudon quake, kyogre fainted, moonlight, leech seed sucked hp, brought in dialga
switched both for hooh and ludicolo, cresselia used swagger
ludicolo seeded dialga, dialga throwered ludicolo, cresselia psychiced hooh which lives, ludicolo saps a lot
ludicolo proteced, cresse psychic, hooh died, seed sucked to full hp
groudon in
switched in cherrim for ludicolo, protect from groudon and dialga
switched grouon out for ludicolo, cherrim protected, ludicolo got a thrower in the face plus a psychic
dialga protected, ludicolo seeded cresse, which died so seed
dialga throwered cherrim, cherrim died, ludicolo?
groudon brought in
ludicolo protect, groudon quake, game over

DR FIDGET YOU´RE OUR HERO!!!!!!! he even proposed to leave his phone there so that the others can stream when he leaves, I think alaka will do it...not sure if I understood everything but alaka will do it from his phone, but he saves his battery for the seniors

don´t know how the second match ended

DR FIDGET YOU´RE OUR HERO!!!!!!! he even proposed to leave his phone there so that the others can stream when he leaves, I think alaka will do it...not sure if I understood everything but alaka will do it from his phone, but he saves his battery for the seniors
Peterko speaks for all of Smogon when he says this. Spam friend requests and VM a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)