Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAN! re-colors are easy, so much better than scratching, just did a simple Swampert re-color

I was considering making the green lighter but went against it, tell me what you think!

Lol @ Afroloon... Wow that's a pretty good name o.o anything sounds well with a "loon" at the and :P Also: can I get a HARD challange?

Hmmm... how about fusing arceus, mew, rattata and articuno to make something that resembles togekiss or ho-oh? Does that count?

Anyway, more 'loon spam. I really need some feedback on which kakuloon to use, they're all horrible but there's only so much you can do with kakuna. ;-;

3rd Kakuloon.

Also elcheeso. Here from Singapore I give you a long-range kowtow for your excellent loondex. They're all great sprites.
My favorite is the Magnemite line :D

Ha! They all said it couldn't be done. But I proved them wrong! Weeks of EV training.... Breeding to get the perfect moveset..... But it all paid off! Behold! My Rattata is in the top percent of Rattata!

@Todris052: It's not impossible! I just made one myself, but oh well. How about Tauros, miltank and afrobull combined to create the ultimate bovine pokemon?

@ICC: You're too kind, sir! Or at least you would be if you hadn't mentioned Singapore... now you've reminded me how much I've been craving a laksa. /sob. But yeah, I also thought the 3rd kakuloon was the most tolerable... need to work out if theres some way to make the 'loon look more distinctive.

@Master Win: My rattata-oh is also in the top percent of rattata, we should trade secrets.

OK I lied, my rattata-oh isn't in the top percent, I still need to clean it up a lot. Still, pretty happy with how it turned out.

Hmmm... Ya, I think we should trade secrets....

Anyways, I had used ursaring because just like rattata, it's a mammal. Maybe change Ho-Oh for a mammalian pokemon?

Speaking of rodents:
They're wearing vests! :3

Elcheeso: The 'loons look much clearer from Marshtomp onward. Are they a different kind of file?

Practicing with my spriting, wooo!

(not transparent since it's practice)

Can anyone guess which 2 pokémon were used to create this Dumpster? :p

Albinoloon said:
Noooowww, lesseee. Make meeeee....a teddy bear!

more practice, wooo!
Todris said:
Trubbish. and... hmmm... I have no idea :/ It's just a box, even I could scratch that...
>_> Garbador and Flygon. Barely any scratching was used, as the Dumpster was made using Flygon's wings.

Hey, decided I'd try my hand at some Spriting. Thanks to Romeert, I got some Transparent Backgrounds and a decent program to make more in. Comments? Criticisms? Suggestions?

Just a colour swap between the Eyes and Fur. I didn't really like the Shiny Sprites anyways.

I get invisible backgrounds by using Paint.Net(free download) to erase the background, although there may be other ways as well.
Anyway,here are some sprites I made:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)