VGC '12 United States National - Indianapolis - WON by Cybertron and Wolfey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, it's going to be this weekend.

So pumped.

Edit: I'll be wearing the same signature jacket that I wore during Regionals, and a Mountain Dew lanyard.

Anybody up for predictions?
here's mine:
Masters
1.Deagle
2.Sapphire Birch
3.Duy
4.Brandon
What happens- all the masters get dq'ed except for the 4 listed above.
Seniors
1.kingofkongs
2.Cybertron
3.Maski
4.TheCalmSnivy
What happens- TEAM HOT BABES OUT JOGGING does great, except I do terrible and place last, and Cybertron predictably gets a place in the top 4

Juniors
1.Babbytron
What happens- Babbytron wins, and sets some record

EDIT: crap that was my hundredth post, I was saving that for something
EDIT: w/e

I will be going with my friend, I'm pretty nervous as this is my first time going to a competition like this.
I've researched a little on what people used last time, seeing as it could've been the best shot anyhow.
I wonder if the fact that they are allowing all generations and the addition of Cresselia to the mix I worry with every direction, feeling like if I go I may beat like two people, then get my salad tossed in the third round, who knows?
The power of one may be with you or I.
I wish the best of luck to anyone, and if there are any champion or finalist that can help me with factors of what to expect, much would be appreciated!
VGC's here I come!

Drifblim predictions:

Masters: idk

Seniors: 1.Drifblim
2.etc.
3.idk
4.good question

Juniors: 1. Babby, honestly who else?

Neh, I doubt I'll get first but I am hopeful and confident I can make Top 4. The competition is certainly strong. For Masters, i really don't know, everyone is so good, but if Wolfe's PO rating of 100 above anyone else is any indication... Can't think of many Juniors aside from Babby, but he would still be my guess. Muh, this is awfully close!

My gosh I'm so excited!!! We're in India(na) now, and I'm trying to get in somelast minute practice when I have wi-fi. This hotel wi-fi doesn't extend to my DS.

And holy crap that's a lot of masters.

I'm looking forward to nats and to meeting the other seniors. I hope to prove what i can do at this tournament. :)

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i posted this in the Facebook Nationals event page
Attention!

for all those not going, Gec and I will be hosting a skype weeping session. We can be sad and cry, but we don't have to be sad and cry alone.
Just wanted to wish everyone good luck this weekend. Have fun and TAKE LOTS OF PICS :).

i'll hopefully be able to go next years National

Masters
1. Babbytron (Anyone remember the typo of Masters, "Anyone born before 19396"(or something like that)lol)
2. Stormfront

Seniors
1. Cybertron
2. Snake

Juniors
1. BlueCookies
2. Who cares?

capri nigs left for nats today hella roadtrip! can't wait to see everyone this weekend and play some mons! #caprinigs

Predictions:

Juniors:
1. Babbytron
2. PokeKid5Jr
3. teh little asian dude

Seniors:
1. kok
2. Cybertron
3. TalkingLion

Masters:
1. tad38
2. Alakapimp
3. Nickscor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)