OU Pokemon Previews - Index, Rules, and Reservations

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Gothitelle is in QC 0/3
Mamoswine is complete

I'll be posting my WIP on Dugtrio (finally) later today.

And lastly, here are a few Pokemon worthy of OU analyses imo not on the list: Staraptor, Magneton, Ludicolo, and Omastar.

After gaining permisson, I reserve Cradily.
Excuse me but you got no permission to write this Pokemon. I explained via PM very clearly why I and other QC members won't allow this thing to get a preview. Sorry.

Gothitelle is in QC 0/3
Mamoswine is complete

I'll be posting my WIP on Dugtrio (finally) later today.

And lastly, here are a few Pokemon worthy of OU analyses imo not on the list: Staraptor, Magneton, Ludicolo, and Omastar.
I have used Omastar for the past ~3 years extensively both in gen 5 and 6 and feel that it is decent enough to get a preview. It can be added to the list.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Forretress is up. I'd also like to take over Chandelure from Ninjawhitetiger if no one else has already, as SDS said it is up for grabs now. Can I go ahead and do it?

Excuse me but you got no permission to write this Pokemon. I explained via PM very clearly why I and other QC members won't allow this thing to get a preview. Sorry.
I have an approval from PK Gaming that says otherwise. Here is evidence.

Last edited:

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I have an approval from PK Gaming that says otherwise. Here is evidence.

There seems to have been some miscommunication, but after a discussion with PK Gaming we agree that Cradily should not get an analysis. Sorry.

So does that mean i can make it? If you guys don't like it you can take it down.
If it is not approved by a QC member, and is not on the list, you cannot make an analysis about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)