NFL PPC 2014 Winner: Eradicator

list of people with no balls: everyone else >:( (but especially the disgusting people who picked 1v1 or 1v2 Super Bowls, way to really take a risk in a world where a risky team makes an NFL run nearly every season)
lol

trends like this have a tendency to, you know, not last forever

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
And that's the only one in 15 years? Damn you're so right to have picked such a highly likely outcome then. Congratulations on being so transcendently intelligent!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
CaptKirby, believe it or not but I make my picks based on who I think the best teams are. Every other year I haven't picked 1v1 but this year, those two teams were clearly the best by far in the regular season.

Anyway sticking to my guns, Seahawks

Wow, believe it or not but calling someone out after the fact when it is nice and easy and not in advance of the accurate dissection of how lazy the picks is even less ballsy than picking 1v1 in the first place!!!

If either of you put your money where your mouth is, congrats; otherwise you are just shitting wind. Only predicting spreads matters to me, and I went 4-2 (should have been 5-2, but backed off Seattle against Niners teehee). Winners and losers of games are irrelevant, that stuff is just the entertainment!!

Seattle over Denver

I wouldn't call my picks ballsy(but thanks anyway), I just thought that scenario would be hilarious.(No one would of saw a Panthers vs. Bengals SB coming) I honestly don't put much thought into some of them. Though, I did the same thing last year and won, so I guess even a fool can be a genius. lol

And that's the only one in 15 years? Damn you're so right to have picked such a highly likely outcome then. Congratulations on being so transcendently intelligent!
well gosh based on basic logic 1v1 really is the highest likely outcome in any scenario given that they proved in the regular season to be the best teams so thanks??

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Wow, believe it or not but calling someone out after the fact when it is nice and easy and not in advance of the accurate dissection of how lazy the picks is even less ballsy than picking 1v1 in the first place!!!

If either of you put your money where your mouth is, congrats; otherwise you are just shitting wind. Only predicting spreads matters to me, and I went 4-2 (should have been 5-2, but backed off Seattle against Niners teehee). Winners and losers of games are irrelevant, that stuff is just the entertainment!!
I did actually, before the playoffs began I put money on a Seahawks Broncos sb with the Seahawks winning :-)

congrats, that means you likely STILL did worse than me to this point in the playoffs lol (Broncos and Seahawks were both .5 or worse odds to win their conference) while making the most boring possible picks...really tragic that you felt the need to gloat, if you want to prove that you actually have an issue and actually stand by your totally actually definitely there "research", then pick the fight in advance and not after the fact next time, I post the results of my actual research in real time (just not on the forums) before gametime every week

Stallion

Tree Young
congrats, that means you likely STILL did worse than me to this point in the playoffs lol (Broncos and Seahawks were both .5 or worse odds to win their conference) while making the most boring possible picks...really tragic that you felt the need to gloat, if you want to prove that you actually have an issue and actually stand by your totally actually definitely there "research", then pick the fight in advance and not after the fact next time, I post the results of my actual research in real time (just not on the forums) before gametime every week
I'm not picking a fight, I just thought it was dumb that you blasted anyone for picking a high seeded final. People predict who they think is going to win and the Seahawks and Broncos are two of the strongest teams in both advanced metrics and basic statistics, so it's logical that a number of people arrived at that conclusion.

I thought it was dumb that people picked it, and I still do. It is a boring copout and always will be. Anyone who is not actually betting on at least 33% of all games in any sport is not actually able to predict anything (most people are betting 0-.5% or less of course), so they might as well at least have fun with their lack of predictive ability.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)