Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

--> This monstrosity doesn't have anything that matches it...
If only u_u
Disclaimer: Above matches are in no particular order and are of my opinion...
I think you're right with quick ball, and is it terrible that I'm thinking of doing unburden swirlix SIMPLY for the fact that no ball matches hawlucha? Not that I can think of a great ball for shiny slurppy

Best ball for these shinies I'm hoping to tsv breed for:

Shiny mega pidgeot
Shiny hawlucha

I'm thinking quick or mayyyybe heavy for pidge? I'd love a neat apri ball but they're not super fitting for mega pidge lol

And hawlucha has so much going on I have no idea what ball lol
I already have a dusk ball hawlucha that was masuda method so if your intention here is to go for something people don't have then I would go dive. However, if you don't care then go dusk. Go fast for mega pidgeot.

I'm looking a for a soul dew, it can be cloned or whatever. I'm willing to trade my 4iv timid Mega Mewtwo Y for one. :D
I really need a soul dew badly.

If someone would be willing to breed and teach an imposter sabeleye that can somehow end up with 247 hp and 174 speed pain split and give it an air balloon I would be eternally greatful. As I will be using it to catch a 6iv naive rayquaza in a nest ball which will then be cloned to hell and spread accross all of smogon for free.

If you get me said sableye I can repay you with a clone of the rayquaza. And I can even help you get started on this project as I have a few 2-3 iv imposter sableye. I just don't have the time to do this project sadly.

If someone would be willing to breed and teach an imposter sabeleye that can somehow end up with 247 hp and 174 speed pain split and give it an air balloon I would be eternally greatful. As I will be using it to catch a 6iv naive rayquaza in a nest ball which will then be cloned to hell and spread accross all of smogon for free.

If you get me said sableye I can repay you with a clone of the rayquaza. And I can even help you get started on this project as I have a few 2-3 iv imposter sableye. I just don't have the time to do this project sadly.
Imposter sableye?

At bare minimum, I'm looking for a 5-6iv Protean Froakie with NAIVE nature. I can only breed timid. :(

+points if it's shiny and/or has Hidden Power Fire.

My trade thread is really really old so just hit me up and I'll see if I have anything for you. I have a lot of perfect and flawless mons!

Looking for someone to clone the flawless mesprit I have in my thread and possibly a cloner for the long term. You may of course keep a non redis copy of everything. Let me know, thanks.

what pokeball would fit bets on a shiny coballion
be unique go for great. Honestly I think this is the one shiny you shouldn't spend to much effort to soft reset though considering everyone has a shiny cobalion virizion and terrakion that are perfect from rng abuse. Just a small thought.

be unique go for great. Honestly I think this is the one shiny you shouldn't spend to much effort to soft reset though considering everyone has a shiny cobalion virizion and terrakion that are perfect from rng abuse. Just a small thought.
lol yeah but that goes for all shinies asside from the genies and reshiram zekrom and kyurum:P

I am going to do them all only not sure yet about the ones you have to encounter in the air

Cloud_Motion

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Can
LF someone to clone the following pokemon for me, need original + 2 copies for both, you can keep a non-redis copy of each as compensation, pm me:

My Lapras
OT: Dio ID: 58249
(Male) - Bold - Water Absorb
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmoves: Ancient Power, Freeze-Dry, Whirlpool, Dragon Pulse
(Bred by me, Hatched by Smogon User with matching SV) (https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/13ulbasaur.209485/)
Available ut lvl 1
Non-Redis

My Feraligatr
OT: Myst ID: 30272
(Male) - Adamant - Torrent
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves: Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Ice Punch, Crunch
(Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit User with matching SV) (http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2iy5wz/4049/)
Available ut lvl 1
Non-Redis
Can clone y'both of these when I get home with my new shiny Power save later on tonight. Also, Quick Ball for a Shiny Coballion all the way.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
To verify the IVs after hatching, should I just lose to that E4 member?
Unless you feel like going through the whole E4 (in which case, remember to turn off the Exp. Share). But yeah, that works (although why you need to verify, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. It's not like they can be SR'd for).

Unless you feel like going through the whole E4 (in which case, remember to turn off the Exp. Share). But yeah, that works (although why you need to verify, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. It's not like they can be SR'd for).
Wait, what?? I can't guarantee that the eggs that hatch are flawless without the IV judge in Kiloude City... But once I'm in the E4, I can't leave.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
How can I do that? The only way I can think of is hatching one egg at a time, saving before I pick it up.
As long as you've saved with the egg as an egg, then the IVs (PID, nature, etc.) are all already set.
(In fact the same is almost true a little earlier to a point, but that's irrelevant for this point.)
Just collect eggs (like a box of 30). Save. Hatch them all, noting which ones were flawless. Then reset, and go hatch those eggs in the desired location.

I received a Contrary Snivy from WT, is it okay to list/trade it?
No.

Any chance anyone has a Ralts with Telepathy? I have a handful of different spitbacks I could offer. I could also EV train someone for you in return if you'd like. Either that or you have the kirlia friend safari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)