GatoDelFuego
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lmao, someone thought AC meant Air Conditioning. I actually thought it meant that too but it obviously means add colon.
    If you want to get in on battles and some fun rpgs i suggest BABA allianced groups and The Glorious Eggplants =)
    Well, all i can say right now is that TRC leader BattleStar is the queenfag of a small group of gruntfags within TRC. Even the higher mods in smogon look down on them. And just recently, BS launched a trolling spam attack on New Group and BABA Bald Accountants Battle Arena to the point that a super mod had to ban a few TRC members and clean up BABA. The admin and us regulars are still cleaning up New Group. Most of the spam threads are still there now.
    I'm kinda sad to hear that DR died off, but its hard to keep it going with life interference.

I still run DRUltimate247 as my po and showdown name xp
    Gato Del Fuego, this is [DR]Ultimate_Man247 from mirc Dark Renaissance, how are you and the DR crew?
    Np man, you deserve it! So as it seems we will get our Contributors badges simultaneously :D
    Hey FireCat! Thanks for the GP check. Btw, when you say this:

"(AC) two problems for other entry hazard-setting leads"

What does the (AC) mean?
    No, it wasn't all over the place, I understand it all. Tbh I'm at a loss of how to respond to all of this. Sooooo.. Thank you, andi won't worry about it as much ^^;
    I'm sorry to interrupt you with your current activity, but I'm at a loss. I've been trying to improve my grammar in writing, but nothing is working. When I do GP checks, it seems all well and good, but when I actually write an analysis, it results to so many errors I didn't even think were possible. How else can I improve my writing? I want to keep working with Smogon and analyses in the long run (as I enjoy it), but I don't want to be that much to deal with when the Copyediting stage comes around. :<
    You know, you posted on the volcarona thread 1/2, might want to fix that (Unless you posted wrong in the GP queue?)
    Thank you! Sorry for asking you all of this, btw. ^^; Also, for this sentence "which arguably functions as the most reliable check to Abomasnow, as it can deter it and keep it out of a match." should the comma stay there? Or be removed?
    Thank you! Also, "Heatran also has access to Stealth Rock, providing Abomasnow with a source of Entry hazard damage, making it harder to switch-in on and check." Is that the right switch-in, or no hyphen? It's referring to another Pokemon, but in the context of it, it's a verb as well, so I wasn't sure.
    "potentially ruining a set-up or sweep" would this sentence have set-up as a noun than a verb? I 'm having difficulty seeing the difference in this one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…