Harry Potter Mafia II - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want proof I can find Tooth on MIRC and I can screenshot our past conversations.
Tooth is no longer allowed to interfere with this game in any possible way, so don't do that. Screenshotting like that isn't allowed either.

Rules said:
trying to foolproof your innoncence leads to an auto-lynch, disqualifaction and a head-from-neck seperation.
Rules said:
2. You are allowed to communicate with everyone, everywhere, anyhow. Except if evan/me posted you're dead, which means you can't post in this thread anymore and you can't talk about the game at all unless to other dead people or people not playing, and even then you should be careful that the game is not ruined. Think before you act.
What is it with people having trouble to read the rules all of a sudden? If I knew how badly you guys try to rely on one pillager leader guiding the lynch of the rest I would never have started the fad back in Saw.

Whew. I was actually somewhat concerned - what if Kira was one of the Ministry in Umbridge's group? It'd be plausible to think that Umbridge's ability is indeed inspection, and if Mastradi had been our backup inspector we'd be screwed (sure, we'd have our next lynch target, but after that nothing). Ah well, looks like we're good for the time being.
Erm.. how do you know s/he's not? They lynched DE, not Ministry..

Night 12 has ended.

Last night the entire castle had been shaken again. Several students talked about the horrible battle of curses and jinxes they'd heard while trying to sleep. Why tonight's skirmish had been so loud quickly became clear when the doors to the Great Hall were opened...

The entire hall was a mess, all tables broken and all over the hall. akuchi and Blue Kirby had been fighting here, and it seemed their curses had struck each other, as the wands they had in their cold hands were still full of energy, and their faces seemed frozen mid-sentence.

After people confirmed twice that akuchi was dead, they carefully searched her...robes, and found the piece of parchment they had been looking for:

You are a Ministry Worker.
You are allied with the Ministry of Magic.

You work at the Ministry of Magic, sent by Cornelius Fudge to spy inside Hogwarts to see what Dumbledore is up to, and kill off everyone valuable to him. The fact that there's Death Eaters in there as well serves to silence the corrupt Minister's conscience.

There is one small problem with your assignment. To avoid detection, you have been sent into Hogwarts into small groups. You do not know who your other collegues are, or even who the Minister is. You only know the identity of two other workers, and they know yours. It is in your best interest to find the Minister and everyone allied with him.

There is 14 people allied with the Ministry, you included. Fudge is working with one other person, who will replace him in the event that he perishes. There is also someone with a special power. This person operates with two other regular Ministry Workers.

Cornelius Fudge will determine who the Ministry is killing during the night. The more quickly the Ministry unites, the less the chance that you accidentally off one of your own.

On Blue Kirby they found one saying:

You are a Death Eater.
You are allied with the Death Eaters.

You are nameless. You are faceless. Your only allegiance is to your master, Lord Voldemort. For years the Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry has proven to be a thorn in your master’s side so now you and your fellows have been commanded to destroy all those within its hallowed walls.

At night, you and your fellow Death Eaters will confer to decide on a target to pick off while the students are sleeping. After reaching a decision, your leader, Lord Voldemort, will PM me with the name of the target who will be attacked that night. Of course, should Lord Voldemort prove to be a “Leprechaun’s taint” you and the rest of the Death Eaters may PM me to elect a new leader who, hopefully, will be in a better position to lead. Don’t worry, your night kill will still go through.

as well as a nameplate identifying him as Yaxley, the Death Eater who had replaced the former leader of the Death Eaters.

With another set of deaths in favor of Hogwarts, the students saw light at the end of the tunnel. Those who were alive were praying this stayed unchanged, while they also tried to figure out who would be out to make sure this was not the case...

Day 12 begins.

Hmm well inspector just sent me the results... we found a Student. Dont blame me if this next lynch is wrong since nobody bothered to pm me. I am basing this off the prior info I received. I highly suspect this person to be mafia, and it is the best lead I currently have.

Lynch Pidgeot79

This job would be easier if the students pm'ed me, but it is too late for that.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
yeah but this time he has said that he is guessing.

I mean I have a few people I am more suspicious of, but I havent been told anything so I dont know if they are proven innocent. But it is vital that we lynch accurately.

Have a nice day.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I think Galahad posted for the first time just before and n3ther hasnt posted.

But that doesnt necessarily mean they are dead weight. To be honest, most of the people who are still alive are the ones who have said very little. Only me and Kira have really been that involved in discussions imo.

Also I cant search the thread, so I cant really be certain either.

[edit] - also pim said he wont be back for a while

Have a nice day.

Feel free to make suggestions Hip. Like I said, I am stuck...

I personally think it is Pidgeot because Tooth and I talked about lynching CaptKirby, Sanjay, and Pidgeot.

CaptKirby was lynched as ministry, sanjay was killed (i think) as ministry... Tooth then decided to lynch someone else (I think it was a DE) instead, and then he ended up dying before he got to lynch Pidgeot. I just figured I would tend to the unfinished lynch of Pidgeot. I figured if Ck, and Sanjay were both ministry then Pidgeot also has a good likelihood of being ministry.

n3ther, Pim, Pat, galahad, basics and extrasensory- Hip you said they didnt come out... I think we should lynch one of them. It is likely that most of the people on this list are and are trying to remain silent to avoid being inspected (so that I would forget about them)

In that case they are most likely DE or Ministry.

The only exception would be Pim since he is gone for the week.

Posted for the first time? You guys suck, I've participated in many lynches. The thing is, it seems like the night starts when I get home from school, and the day starts when I go, it's a conspiracy I tell you!

hey I am talking to the inspector and Kira is full of crap ..... NOT

So, I trust Kira and am back, but I'm not sure who to lynch or anything. If someone else would have been talking to Toothache (s)he would've told so already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)