Harry Potter Mafia II - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I didn't post sooner I've been addicted to Brawl for the last few days.

lynch Galahad

Lord Gloom, Zenigame, porygon3, Extrasensory and Basics REALLY should vote more often.
I've lynched people like every day. I voted 13 times... 14 including this post. The only time I haven't was Day 1.

:(

Well Galahad, I noticed something similar in the way Kade, and you behaved when I lynched GTS so I figure you might be a ministry. Anyway this might be the only time I am wrong in like 3 days so I might be bound to make a mistake. However, I didn't just randomly pick a person, I chose you based off certain things you did.

I can't blame you for figuring things out. It is inevitable that I will die, so might as well try to get some information down.

I believe that kira is not a student, either a mafia or even a player with a role. He says he is in contact with the detective, yet the detective continues to come up with student each time? there are only something like nine students left, you would think he would find mafia some time. therefor, I think that kira isn't even talking to the detective, but using the implication of it to the same effect, then lynching off of his own suspicions, or information. Faking the detective only builds trust, then lynching from each mafia also builds even more, then you can lynch students, and proclaim it is an accident, as he has already done.

This is all speculation of course, and I ask you bear with me as I weave another possibility, mostly to the Mafia. I am quite sure kira has never been protected by the body guard. As I know for a fact that he has not been protected at key times when he was most likely to be targeted, instead, Hipmonlee was protected, this obviously incriminates me, but it might give the mafia another chance. Hipmonlee is probably a very important role, I would even guess at him being the inspector, if one is in the open. As I belive kira has never been protected, even though he begs for it, I think that he may be the body guard. His key position protects him from random killings, as he has the power of implied protection, and no one would waste a kill on that. This, of course is again speculation.

I've lynched people like every day. I voted 13 times... 14 including this post. The only time I haven't was Day 1.

:(
oh...maybe you should just read "post more" then, iono I had the idea I never saw you around but ok

Day 15 has ended.

As Galahad finished talking and one person murmured "hm, that would have been a great idea as well", the other eleven pointed their wands at him.

"Don't! I like to overthink things! You need us, please!"

Nobody listened anymore. It took them a split second to figure out what spell to use, and another to remember how to pronounce it. Galahad was struck and dropped on the floor. One person wanted to see what his parchment said, but someone else beat him to it: "Accio Parchment!".

You are a Ministry Worker.
You are allied with the Ministry of Magic.

You work at the Ministry of Magic, sent by Cornelius Fudge to spy inside Hogwarts to see what Dumbledore is up to, and kill off everyone valuable to him. The fact that there's Death Eaters in there as well serves to silence the corrupt Minister's conscience.

There is one small problem with your assignment. To avoid detection, you have been sent into Hogwarts into small groups. You do not know who your other collegues are, or even who the Minister is. You only know the identity of two other workers, and they know yours. It is in your best interest to find the Minister and everyone allied with him.

There is 14 people allied with the Ministry, you included. Fudge is working with one other person, who will replace him in the event that he perishes. There is also someone with a special power. This person operates with two other regular Ministry Workers.

Cornelius Fudge will determine who the Ministry is killing during the night. The more quickly the Ministry unites, the less the chance that you accidentally off one of your own.

And with Galahad's death, the Ministry had fallen. The focus of nine of the leftover people shifted to finding the last two followers of Lord Voldemort, and that of these last two was to stay under the veil of suspicion and take over Hogwarts, with just the two of them if they had to.

Night 16 begins.

Yeah, also I am going to post this now since we are in the final stretch.

People I know are clean: Hipmonlee,Pim, Fishin, Melon, porygon3

People I THINK are clean: n3ther, Zenigame

People that I suspect to be DE: Lord Gloom, Basics, Extrasensory

Obviously we should start from the bottom and work our way up to the middle. Obviously those on top of the list are clean.

I seem to be good at picking out mafia by their posts btw. So anyway I will review my suspect list and try to find my next target. Right now I highly suspect Lord Gloom and Basics due to their disappearance during the game as well as their reluctance to vote.

Right now I highly suspect Lord Gloom.
At this point in time, I, nor anybody else save Hip, can outright refute your claims without casting themselves in a negative light, I'll make the simple suggestion that you get the inspector (whoever it may be, assuming they're still alive) to check me out tonight. If there is one left who hasn't conferred with Kira, I suggest you do. I can't as much as raise a finger if you do decide to vote against me, Kira, but I guess I'm just being cautious and warning your that you must be careful with such a small number of people left, though you already knew that.

As to why I haven't posted very much, I had some, let's use the term "problems", near the beginning of the game, of which Mekkah was informed of. After that was resolved, I mostly forgot about the game and set it on the back-burner, so to speak, which suffice to say isn't exactly an apology, is the truth, and I am sorry for essentially robbing this slot from someone else who would have likely been far more involved. I asked Mekkah if he wished to replace or remove me earlier, but he didn't, so I stayed.

Also, I'd like to add, assuming two of the three people you're suspect of are indeed Death Eaters, I would suggest we begin with Basics unless he says something about this matter. Again, assuming he is DE, it's just a matter of who between me and Extrasensory is bluffing.

Night 16 has ended.

The Death Eaters had shown to be equally willing to kill with the same bloodlust as every night despite their huge cut in numbers. This night, n3ther's tiny body was the one seperated from its soul and will to live. How someone this small could be big enough to be tonight's target nobody knew, until they took away his S-sized cape and read the piece of parchment that was with him.

n3ther, you are Hedwig.
You are allied with Hogwarts.

As the owl of the Boy Who Lived, it is your duty to counter the common misconception that owl post cannot be 100% reliable. During the night, you will carry the letter of one person to another in safety. No matter what the hazards or consequences may be, that letter will arrive at its destination. Simply pick a person, and if that person is sending any letters during the night, nobody is opening it first but the intended receiver.

Even innocent animals could not escape the wrath of the Death Eaters. There were only ten suspects left in the Great Hall, and eight of them wondered the same thing...

Day 16 begins.

Dear everyone, I need to reveal this now. There is no second inspector. Arthur was the last inspector and the only one. Now this obviously brings up the question: How did I know about Mastadi?

Well notice that after Arthur died, Tooth was still able to lynch a ton of DE's and Ministry. Now he was able to do this, because of something I call reserves. Tooth inspected a lot of people but he reserved them and told other people about them (I think since he told me a few) in order to lynch them later if anything happened. Mastadi was the only reserve I knew about that was still alive. After watching hours go by and everyone was lost after Tooth's death I decided to use the second inspector rumor started by Tooth and I in order to back up my Mastadi claim. Pidgeot was another suspect but he was clean. Now I got nervous, I didn't want to claim the role was false with the mafias still running around, because the rumor made the mafias nervous. I made up that we found a student each day and I thought I was going to fail, but then something happened. A student pm'ed me with info and I realized that all students had received that info. That was the test GTS failed. Then looking back at the posts allowed me to get Kade and Galahad.

Since we are in the home stretch I am deciding to stop the rumor now since our chances of losing are slim to none since it is 9 students vs. 2 DE's, and because I realized we no longer need the false rumor. So forgive me for perpetuating a lie.

Anyway the people on my clean list are those who told me info that only a student could know, or were cleared by Tooth when he was alive.: That list includes:

I will continue to look back at the posts and find the last two DE's. I encourage you all to do the same in case I die.

EDIT: Anyway Lord Gloom will be moved to "people I think are clean" until proven otherwise. My biggest suspect right now is

Lynch Basics

I am also updating my list:

People that could go either way: Lord Gloom, Extrasensory (he does live in Australia so I will give him the BOTD)

People that I suspect to be DE: Basics, Zenigame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)