5th Gen OU Analysis Index - 89 BW2 Revamps On Site!

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Bloo said:
Wario is OSSIM said:
I PMed Rusty Shackleford five days ago regarding the Raikou analysis, and I haven't received a response from him during that time period. May I please take over the Raikou analysis?
He hasn't been on since February either; I sent him a PM as well, and he hasn't responded (was going to wait one more day, though). You taking over the analysis is fine by me.
I got permission from Bloo to take over the Raikou analysis, so I'm doing so.

Placeholder.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Omastar and Xatu were locked under inactivity. They're up for grabs now. If you're going to reserve any of these 'mons, please make sure you'll be able to finish them from start to finish. I don't want them going inactive again; if you have multiple analyses reserved already and are thinking of reserving Omastar or Gengar, I recommend finishing them before taking anymore, unless you're absolutely certain you can handle the load.

Gengar was also locked due to inactivity, but Iconic wanted to work on it, so I gave him permission to do so since I know he'll do a great job.

I'd like to grab Omastar. He's a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

My other two analyses are in skeleton form and are both awaiting QC before I write them up, so I don't think that I have too much of a load atm.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Jirachi is prepared for GP checks, and my Staraptor is one GP Stamp away from being done.

My Togekiss has received just one QC stamp, and I believe Heracross' skeleton can be looked at, excluding bullet points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)