1. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules.
  2. Want real-time art feedback? Want to meet YILX FIRST PLACE ARTIST? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit!
  3. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  4. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

a

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by az, Jan 22, 2010.

1. NatGeo

NatGeo sun's coming up
    is a Contributor Alumnus

more like a 15/10
  2. Nastyjungle

Nastyjungle fat and sassy
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

ugh these are so good az i am really jealous....
    im glad you are making them again... :heart:
  3. sandshrewz

sandshrewz
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

yay for azlocke!! Thanks az!! :DDD

kiki ;_;

make sure sandshrew doesn't faint! O:< jkjk This is reminding me so much of the RBY comics @_@ hope to see the next one soon-ish :)
  4. az

az I DON'T NEED A MAN
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

5. NatGeo

NatGeo sun's coming up
    is a Contributor Alumnus

This is amazing! I like the white shadow behind the girl lol, that and how the music notes are in the shadow too - such a cool little detail :P
  6. Doomsday

Doomsday
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

oh dude that is amazing. i like the persona 4-like design on the background. good job
  7. az

az I DON'T NEED A MAN
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

ty both!!

the white thing i kinda literally just did at the last minute but i actually think it kinda "makes" it hahaha so weird

anyway i sketched a sketch for azlocke

[​IMG]

i kinda like doing these like, peripheral supporting things for azlocke i might do some more

also maybe a logo or something?? idk

anyway bye!!
  8. Danmire

Danmire I'm distracting you, you big turd blossom!
    is an Artist Alumnus

Dude, the bw2 drawing is so fucking rad. I love how you draw characters.

And nice balloon/pokeball drawing, too! Your comic style is always amazing.
  9. blarajan

blarajan holla ladies #£14000 #bling #sparkle #bitchesonmydick
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

So in essence, you're an amazing artist and you're sexy as sin. Az, the man among men.
  10. Aurora

Aurora this CT is about ethics in gaming journalism
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

too cool for school, az
    (pardon the overused cliche)
    i see where the artist badge cometh from
  11. RitterCat

RitterCat
    is an Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor Alumnus

hngggggggh I absolutely love the hues you used for the shading on the bw2 girl; the actual slight change in hue makes the piece have that much more depth :)
    Oh and the highlights you have are great too, they're not obnoxiously large or anything they're just right.
    And no matter how last minute those white shadows were, they really work and make it like.... full of depth or something idk they're just really good :)
  12. PK Gaming

PK Gaming Pursuing My True Self
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

The color on the BW2 girl drawing makes it look a 100X better.

Also the AZ locke sketch is not only awesome, but its got me pretty excited for the next chapter (no rush though, I am in no way putting pressure on you!!)

Wait a minute... chapter 6 is out? OH SHI-

Reading this now.

EDIT: Done. Goddamn, it's like a comic / manga, with awesome fight scenes and flashbacks included. I can't stress, but you really nailed it when you gave Red a persona. Your Red is probably one of my favorite nuzlocke characters of all time because of that, and i'm really eager to see his interactions with Blue & Green.

Poor Pikachu :o
  13. sandshrewz

sandshrewz
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Yesh azlocke art!!!! Ahhh liking that sandshrew already @_@ can't wait to see venusaur :D

Drawing in black and white seems cool! It sure has the comic feel!!
  14. az

az I DON'T NEED A MAN

ty all!!

i am blocking really hard at the moment so it is especially gratifying to have feedback of any kind in this thread

i'm glad the people following azlocke are still enjoying it, too!!

i've been feeling not so ____ but i did a ____

[​IMG]
  15. v

v the last abortionbender
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    ULTRA Moderator

your leg protexted you from a misspelling................
  16. az

az I DON'T NEED A MAN

dw i would never have typed "protect"
  17. NixHex

NixHex what is béisbol
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator

You are one of a kind Swaggersaurus. I'm still gushing over Mesprit's tails >.>
  18. paintseagull

paintseagull pink wingull
    is an Artistis a Forum Moderator

God az your nuzlocke is so badass

Also you have a super good eye for anatomy and proportion! That's something I struggle with a lot so I find it really impressive!
  19. az

az I DON'T NEED A MAN

[​IMG]

just foolin
  20. az

az I DON'T NEED A MAN

21. PK Gaming

PK Gaming Pursuing My True Self
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

I. FUCKING. KNEW. IT.

[​IMG]

az locke is still alive, folks.
  22. sandshrewz

sandshrewz

:DDD

/most anticipated nuzlocke

Yay for azlocke :D!
  23. v

v the last abortionbender
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    ULTRA Moderator

pfft come back when you've got something i HAVENT seen before
  24. Jukain

Jukain .leaf
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

holy fuck its az
  25. Furai

Furai a Ωdefender // a αguardian
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

az!!!!!!!

I loved the text o:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)