Data Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer (ASB Version)

It kind of depends on what the combo is. If it's one multi-hit move combined with itself, the combo's BAP is (BAP per hit * number of hits * 2.25). If it's two multi-hit moves combined with each other, the combo's BAP is ((BAP per hit of move 1 + BAP per hit of move 2) * number of hits). If it's one multi-hit move combined with one single-hit move, the combo's BAP is (BAP per hit of multi-hit move * number of hits + BAP of single-hit move).

What is this?

Matezoide has another question?

YES HE DOES!

MICHAEL

BAY

Whats the exact difference (if theres any) betwen Push-Back and Push-Down?

In what context are those two phrases being used? If it's something like "If he uses Taunt, use Magic Coat and push actions back/down", then there is no difference as far as I know. If it's a different context, please specify.

In what context are those two phrases being used? If it's something like "If he uses Taunt, use Magic Coat and push actions back/down", then there is no difference as far as I know. If it's a different context, please specify.
Well,i meant in that context,tbh. :P

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
You can voluntarily choose to not unlock a DW Ability, even if it has 5/5 DC, but once it is unlocked, it stays unlocked.

16:08 Objection well there is a drawback to never claiming the DC
16:09 Objection namely: you can never claim 3 MC in regular battles without an Exp Share

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Basically, you cannot claim 3 MC per Battle (w/o Exp. Share), unless the Pokemon has no DW Ability.

EDIT: NINJAOPSUser

Hum....

Something that got me wondering.

Since weather is reseted each round on the Teleportation Arena,wouldnt entry hazards also disapear upon a teleport?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
That would be an error in the arena, & has now been hot-fixed as such. You could have just VM'd me though...6.6

Cheers anyway.

It was mostly something that i had been wondering about,i wasnt sure it was an error.

Though logic wise,it wouldnt make sense for the hazards to not disapear.

Yay for another question!

Can i get TM moves from any gen i want or is there some limit? Gen 1 might have some interesting shenanigans.

TM/Tutor moves from the current generation (ie 5) can be purchased for 2 MC. TM/Tutor from any other generation are fair game but cost 3 MC each.

Frosty

=_=
How do you give counters in a battle that ends in DQ? Are we still doing the whole "check the KOs and see in which battle format it would be a normal end"? In Switch=OK battles as well? And for KO bonus, we consider that match as it should have been or as it actually was (so, for instance, a 6vs6 that ended in DQ after 2KO in one side and 1ko in the other: are KO bonus applicable?).

Thanks in advance.

If 0 or 1 rounds completed: Nobody gets anything.
If 2 or more rounds completed: player who got DQ'd gets nothing, player who did not get DQ'd gets normal counters for all pokemon brought to the battle plus any KOC earned in the battle, and I do not remember what the rules for CC are, and the ref gets UC as described in the ref resource thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)