1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Data Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer (ASB Version)

Discussion in 'Network Center' started by Woodchuck, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matezoide

Matezoide

If a pokemon with Anger Point hits itself and it is a critical hit,will the ability activate?
  2. Espeon65

Espeon65

Can I have more than one battle if i have a 3v3 going and only have 3 pokemon? I assume the answer is no, but I would like to clarify. Thanks in advance!
  3. Pwnemon

Pwnemon judges silently
    is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
    Doubles Co-Lead

You are allowed to have up to three standard Battle Tower (BT) battles of any size at any time, to prevent ASB moving at a snail's pace. You are also allowed to challenge in addition any number of Roleplays (RPs), one of each type at a time. Though the only RP that you could have a shot at with NFE is Battle Hall, so
  4. Maxim

Maxim

It should be added that you can't have a pokemon in a Legend Run and anything else at the same time.
  5. Espeon65

Espeon65

So, even though all three of my pokemon are technically in a battle, they can be in another?
  6. danmantincan

danmantincan

7. Matezoide

Matezoide

Thats correct.
  8. DFrog

DFrog

Concerning Sketch on Necturine, on the first instance of getting the move do I get a free move or do I purchase a move later?
  9. Orcinus Duo

Orcinus Duo

If I steamroll somebody and didn't get to send out a poke in the battle, can i equip that poke with a training item after the conclusion of the battle?
  10. Matezoide

Matezoide

As far as i know,No.
  11. Complications

Complications

If an Adamant Escavalier has a Link Cable attached, would its stats be 7/5/1/5?
  12. Pwnemon

Pwnemon judges silently
    is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
    Doubles Co-Lead

Yes, but its movepool would still suck *shrug*
  13. The Wanderer

The Wanderer

In a tourney battle I'm reffing, there's a bit of a dispute regarding camouflage - would it turn the pokemon normal-type?
  14. Objection

Objection

From what I've gathered on IRC, Camouflage would change the user to either Normal-type or Ground-type in the tourney arena, but nobody so far seems to know for sure which it is.
  15. UllarWarlord

UllarWarlord

I would say Normal, because Ground-type only works in a desert or similar area.
  16. Yarnus of Bethany

Yarnus of Bethany

It's Normal, or at least it was when I tried to camouflage my Deering on the dirt part to turn it ground type.
  17. Pwnemon

Pwnemon judges silently
    Doubles Co-Lead

It is, in fact, Normal. ASB arena follows all rules of the Wifi Battle Arena.
  18. Complications

Complications

If two different-type attacks used in a combo are both passive, can I chose the combo type?
  19. AOPSUser

AOPSUser

ONLY if they are the same BAP. Otherwise whichever move has higher BAP prevails.
  20. Pwnemon

Pwnemon judges silently
    Doubles Co-Lead

That ruling was recently edited - in fact the combo would become typeless.
  21. deadfox081

deadfox081

I was under the (perhaps mistaken) impression that only one mon could be switched out in a switch phase for a Doubles battle and not both at the same time. Can anyone confirm/deny this?
  22. Objection

Objection

Denying this. When you initiate a switch phase or counterswitch during someone else's switch phase, you may switch any number of mons as long as the mons you're switching are not under the effect of trapping or partial trapping moves.
  23. DFrog

DFrog

I'd sorta like an answer or a link to the material where i can get it
  24. Yarnus of Bethany

Yarnus of Bethany

Neither. You have to actually sketch it in a battle or RP. If you want to get it V-create, for example, you have to fight Lucy's Rayquaza in Gold Rank.
  25. Espeon65

Espeon65

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4419350#post4419350

On the arena Unown Soup, if you order, Unown F (Flare Blitz), but it's for your third turn, and then your opponent orders Unown F (Fly) for their first turn move what happens? Because if it's that I can't do anthing on turn 3 that's retarded. (Not that I don't trust you, Yarnus, just really hope your wrong)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)