Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 18 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal/Water hits everything at least neutral except for Shedinja and Empoleon. You obviously hit a lot less things for SE damage with that though.

Evasion clause?

Can someone explain to me, in detail, what evasion clause effects?
To my knowledge, it forbids the use of moves like double team and minimize and moves that lower accuracy like sand attack
I have also been told it effects certain hold items as well
Is this correct?

haunter

Banned deucer.
Can someone explain to me, in detail, what evasion clause effects?
To my knowledge, it forbids the use of moves like double team and minimize and moves that lower accuracy like sand attack
I have also been told it effects certain hold items as well
Is this correct?
Evasion clause only forbids the use of moves that boost evasion like double team and minimize. It has nothing to do with moves that lower accuracy or hold items.

I was thinking about getting a AR:DS so that I could put the code in for quick hatch, to make breeding easier, but I have a DSi. I was just wondering could I use my sister's DS (original) to put the codes on the cartridge, then save and use the game on my DSi?

haunter

Banned deucer.
I was thinking about getting a AR:DS so that I could put the code in for quick hatch, to make breeding easier, but I have a DSi. I was just wondering could I use my sister's DS (original) to put the codes on the cartridge, then save and use the game on my DSi?
I've never used those codes, but I believe that when you save and reset the game the codes are no more active on the cartridge.

About the type combination, I'm surpised no one mentioned Dragon\Ground, with Flygon (and Chomp in uber) getting stab on both the types. That combination is only resisted by levitate Bronzong and Skarmory.

say, is there a list of Pokémon by Preferred nature? That would be handy when breeding shining Pokémon. I often have to search until I find a Pokemon that uses the type I'm looking for that isn't a Legendary, so having them all in one place would be pretty nice.

haunter

Banned deucer.
How does Baton Pass and U-turn interact with Pursuit?
U-turn said:
Pursuit hits a faster Pokémon using U-turn for double damage, but has normal power if the Pokémon using U-turn is slower. Against a slower Pursuit Pokemon, the U-turn Pokemon damages the Pursuit user first, then the Pursuit user damages the U-turner, then the U-turner selects their new Pokemon. This means that if U-turn faints the Pokemon using Pursuit, the U-turner does not take Pursuit damage.
For baton pass, if the pursuiter is faster it will deal damage with 40 base power, and if it's slower it will hit the baton pass recipient.

What does this mean, when attempting to upload a battle video to the GTS?

"There appears to be a problem with the recipient's Pokemon. Data was not sent."

Who is the "recipient"??

say, is there a list of Pokémon by Preferred nature? That would be handy when breeding shining Pokémon. I often have to search until I find a Pokemon that uses the type I'm looking for that isn't a Legendary, so having them all in one place would be pretty nice.
Nope. Sorry.

You can try a Shuca Berry or even a Life Orb, since you arent attacking.
Those 2 are the ones that pop into mind.

Edit: Chocolatebunny, you need to register those nicknames. Use this command: /msg nickserv register password email

Fill "password" with the password you want, and "email" with your email. =)

I got the nick registered but whenever I type the channel I want to join in that pop up it says something about entering my password, so I enter my password and than and the pop up that I say what channel I want disappears but IRC recognizes my name. At this point though I don;t know how to get onto the channel. I've tried the command it says under the example here at smogon which is /join#smogon or /join#stark and other commands similar to that but it says I'm not on a channel. Am I typing in the wrong command? If so than what is the command?

Just realized the problem might be that I havn;t disconnected from the server a couple times, what happens is the page just disappears sometimes after a few seconds without me Xinfg it out without giving me a chance to disconnect and leaves an IRC icon near where it shows the battery life, is there a way to disconnect those?

edit: nevermind i got them

edit: got on thanks veedrock

So i have a empoleon level 99 with 216 spd. If i use one agility what does its speed come to? Because a salamance with leftovers out sped my emopleon. Salamances max speed is 328. I thought empoleon would win...

Altair

just who is the coon?
So i have a empoleon level 99 with 216 spd. If i use one agility what does its speed come to? Because a salamance with leftovers out sped my emopleon. Salamances max speed is 328. I thought empoleon would win...
That Empoleon after an Agility has 432 speed, so you were most likely facing a Scarf-mence which maxes out way above 432 speed.

Edit: Beaten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)