Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 18 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Ice attacks, but why doesn;t Ice Shjard have at least 60 BP :<...
Pursuit
Ice Shard
Brick Break
Ice Punch? Night Slash? Aerial Ace?
I opt for Ice Punch, but...

What happened the olc Pursuit/Ice Punch/Night Slash/BB Weavile isn;t used, but Ice Shard insted? Use Shard, Punch or both?
i use a

Weavile @ FocusSash
Jolly
-Ice Punch
-Ice Shard
-Pursuit
-BirckBreak

Sash is just in case my opponents DD mence is sashed as well.

EspyJoel

Espy <3
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i use a

Weavile @ FocusSash
Jolly
-Ice Punch
-Ice Shard
-Pursuit
-BirckBreak

Sash is just in case my opponents DD mence is sashed as well.
Focus Sash on Weavile is useless due to the popularity of Stealth Rock unless you have a rapid spinner but having a rapid spinner just for that would be a waste of a slot especially since Sand Strom will break it anyway, Expert Belt or Choice Band are a lot more useful.

ok i was wondering what counts and what doesnt count in hackchecks?

im looking to get an action replay for cloning, iv check, item cloning etc
but eg if i use a cloned poke in a tournament will i get in trouble from a hack check(on the game i use the AR on)
Any use of an AR on your cart will activate the flag, no matter what you do (even all TMs or other small stuff). However trading things from an AR'd game to another game won't activate that other game's flag, so if you have 2 games pick one to sacrifice for your needs; otherwise you'll need to trade or chance not getting checked.

I'm building a team with Choice Specs Lucario. Since Luke is completely walled by Blissey, my first thought for a partner was RestTalk Machamp; he can switch in with imputiny no matter the situation. However, it's difficult to build an effective team with these two pokes, so I ask: whats a good partner for Choice Specs Lucario that can switch in to Bliss all day?

Lucario @ Choice Specs
Nature: Modest
EVs: 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
-Aura Sphere
-Shadow Ball
-Hidden Power Ice
-Vacuum Wave
Scizor with Roost generally can. He doesn't mind paralysis for the most part, immune to toxic, can roost off Seismic Toss. Also, Specs Aura Sphere can 2HKO 0/176+ Blissey 13.87% of the time, so if she's a little weakened you can hit her relatively hard.

how cam i get the rotom key even in my platinum tho the event is over in the US?
This was answered. Anyways, last section of this page will tell you. It requires a local connection with somebody that does have the Secret Key.

Is Ice Ball usable at any way?
Not really.

I have Pokémon Platinum and my brother has Pokémon Pearl. We're having trouble connecting using the Wi-Fi center. We both have each other's friend codes in. I go to the back of the room, state I'm searching for a level 100 single Wi-Fi battle, and wait. My name doesn't appear on my brother's screen. I have him make an invite and I try to search once more, and that didn't appear to work. Nothing appears to be wrong with our Wi-Fi. How do we connect for a level 100 Wi-Fi battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)