Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 19 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's none as effective as Steel/Dragon tbh, but there's a few combinations that have things going for them in theory at least.

Grass/Rock is an interesting one as they cover each others weaknesses quite well (Grass resists Water and Ground whilst Rock resists Fire, Flying and Poison) and offensively, Rock hits super effective against all the types that hit Grass hard other than Poison (Fire, Bug, Flying, Ice). Scizor hurts you though.

Poison/Dark is quite good defensively too...(Poison resists Fighting and Bug whereas Dark takes Psychic attacks). The Ground weakness can be covered by Levitaters and Flying types I guess.

Just have a long hard think about it, there's plenty of combos out there. Just don't expect to find one as good as Steel/Dragon.
Thank you. Steel/Dragon is just too "standard" for me. :P

I've heard of Pokemon reappearing after you beat them or fail to catch them.

I know Heatran does it.
I know Giratina does it.
I know Cresselia does it.
I know Mesprit does it.
I know Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres do it.
I know Rotom does it.

Do Dialga, Palkia, Azelf, Uxie and Regigigas reappear as well or is it just limited to those listed above?

Hey guys, once you've maxed out your EVs, you can just use rare candies to level up (instead of battling), right? And it won't make a difference?

(I'm 99% sure, just want to make certain)

http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/gastrodon

In the EVs section, why does it say to have a slight bias towards Defense? If anything, wouldn't it be better to have a slight bias towards Special Defense, so Porygon2/Porygon-Z aren't as powerful?
Gastrodon has very good Special Defenses, and decent Defenses. You can't always expect Gastrodon to take Special hits only, so prepare for the worst, and give it a bit more in Defense, to even out the scales. With those EVs, it can be a tough Physical Wall as well.

But if you're worried about Special Defense, might I suggest the Curse set, or the Stockpile set? Both set up reasonably well.

If want to ask if someone will check my Secret ID, Simple Questions/Simple Requests in the Wi_Fi thread is the right place, correct? I've asked once or twice for several days and no one has responded- I want to be sure it's not because I'm off topic...

Say I'm using Pokesav to make a Munchlax. I build it all legit, etc.. wanting it to later on evolve into a Snorlax with my tender love and care (w.e.)

If I put the happiness at 0, will it normally reach the 100 mark to finally evolve? Or will it stay at 0 since that is what I Pokesav'd it as.

I ask because a few playthroughs ago I did that, Munchlax at 0, and I got it to level 34 and it never evolved, massages, no faints, wins, care, etc..

So.. anyone know?

Um... I'm looking around the site but I can't find anything. Can someone tell me where I can find information for Shoddybattle about rankings/ratings, and this "leaderboard" (even though I don't know exactly what that is yet).

I'm just curious as to what this stuff is all about. Can anyone help me?

It does count the turn it's used. It's still five though since if you're faster whatever screen you use will work for the screener, but you only get four turns after that turn.

@Leftovers/Life Orb

252HP/252Atk/6Def
Adamant nature, Hydration trait
~Aqua Jet/Ice Shard
~Waterfall/Aqua Tail
~Avalanche
~Rest
Which of thesuggested options would be best? Also, Could I use a MixGong with priority to make-up for the -Spe nature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)