Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 22 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I trade pokemon like machoke to pokemon ranch and back to platinum, will it evolve into machamp or no?
No. Console Pokemon storage (the PC in Oak's Lab in the Stadiums, as well as Box and Ranch) has never caused trade evolution. It's more like you're storing them in an extra, external box as opposed to trading.

Would that allow inferring the relative speeds at the start of the battle? Might be useful in a few cases, like inferring scarves, and perhaps when seeing Pokemon that might use HP fire.

As for evolving Machamp - you can use the GTS evolution glitch. Offer Machoke, then make a trade by searching for something, then withdraw Machoke and it will evolve. You'll need a good pool of Pokemon to be able to make a trade by searching though, what with how most of the results are for dumb requests from other people doing the glitches.

Why doesn't policy review show up when you try an advanced forum search? I wanted to search specific forums and policy review was one of them.

And why is it, with a high priced dedicated server, that we get errors like this half the time?

Smogon Search said:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24 bytes) in /var/www/smogon/public/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 3312

Where do I go to trade pokemon eggs ? Trying to get a random pokemon to build a team around. instead of using the starters

They get Eggs if you put a compatible male and female in Solaceon's Day Care. Please, try searching Serebii.

I have a neutral Spd Venusaur. How much speed should I invest? Should I max HP?

Does anyone have a barboach with dragon dance? I don't have heart gold or soul silver yet so I can't breed one. Would anyone be willing to trade theirs to me?

HGSS have the 'Pokethlon', which makes extensive use of the stylus. There is a drink or something you make to boost pokethlon stats. Contests are thus not present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)