Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 7 (read first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, the Female is not Impish, it's Rash.

I'm getting a little confused here, so I have a Non-Impish Ditto with 31Def, the 31Atk + 30-31SpD Female Gligar that is Rash... how do I achieve:

Impish Gligar
x/31/31/x/31/x
http://www.geocities.com/xactcreations/IVProbs.html.
i went here and it said 1 in 138 eggs you should get the ivs you want assumeing parents pass ivs w/o everstone and 1/138 is multiplayed by 1/20 ( 20 random natures) will give you:

1/2760 eggs will result in a Impish Gligar x/31/31/x/31/x
which is .0362% chance of getting it

....well there may be another route or not but this is what i got

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
True - I actually forgot about Hypnosis. Factoring that in, considering your faster, you could Sleep the guy, then Mean Look on the switch, and you have a high chance of Perish Kill, with Protecting. You might want to use this with a scout, like Swampert, to find if they have a Choice Sweeper.
You had good reason to forget. Mismagius does not learn Hypnosis.

You had good reason to forget. Mismagius does not learn Hypnosis.
... that would be a good reason.

Chip_the_fox: I don't mean probability, I mean, could someone tell me the steps required to the Def onto the current Gligar. I need a way to get that juicy 31 Def onto something that can breed with the Female Gligar, and also pass on Impish to the future baby. Clear?

Can Mewtwo's Aura Sphere really do much to Blissey? I'll be using it for a Scarf Mewtwo with SelfDestruct, Ice Beam, and then two of Shadow Ball, Thunder or Aura Sphere. I wanna know if it will actually hurt Blissey (I don't really fear Darkrai)? Is it worth a slot and what should I swap it for? Possibly using it as a lead so Thunder might be nice to put the hurt on Kyogre (unless Grass Knot has a higher BP?).

Mewtwo +SpAtk 252SpAtk Evs Aura Sphere
vs
Blissey +SpDef 252SpDef/HP

20.31% - 23.95%

I would have thought Mewtwo could do more than that.

I have a question, if I breed a HP Electric 69 Electric Male and now I use it as parent, do the chances to find a HP Electric baby increase?
Reply yes or no, and suggestions if possible.
Thanks in advance! ^^

Technician works just like you said. If the moves are variable power it boosts them only if they are under 60. eg. Revenge only gets the boost if you weren't hit that turn.

edit:PR3DAT perfect IVs can be passed on to a baby but HP type has no effect on breeding

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
I have a question, if I breed a HP Electric 69 Electric Male and now I use it as parent, do the chances to find a HP Electric baby increase?
Reply yes or no, and suggestions if possible.
Thanks in advance! ^^
By a bit, yes, because as the IVs are passed on, it's more likely that the babies will have IVs conducive for HP Electric.

@ hawk

with what i said above thats just breeding the 2 parents until you get the impish Gligar with the ivs and those are the chances...after some thought heres what you do:

breed the ditto and glisor until you get a baby with x/31/31/x/31/x and male
then breed the baby with a female impish gligar w/ everstone and you hope and pray that the male passes the atk def and speed ivs

how do i trade with other people here in smogon?
do i go to the GTS? or is there something i must do at a poke center?
i have wifi i just got to go next door to use it.

phoenix passion, You can do this, they even said TBolt if you can't get Hidden power Fight. So you can give it a try.

And Reversal's max base power is 200, without STAB.

If you mean it's max base power, then it is 200 at one remaining HP. Keep in mind that you will probably be using it on a fighting-type Pokemon, in which case the STAB brings it to 300.
Someone told me that BP maxes at 200 so having Stab with a 200 bp reversal is useless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)