Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like a battle of the dinosaurs!

1v1 Singles(duh)
1 week DQ
Arena: Burning Forest. Falling, burning branches, exploding bushes, piles of leaves and nuts, you know, forest stuff on fire.

Special: Dinosauric creatures only, so:

Embirch, Fossils, etc.

DFrog
I am in
all abilities
no items

Also is mid battle evolution cool?
Bump ref hunting

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Seeking!

Beginner Battle
3v3
Singles
2 day DQ
2 recoveries/5 chills
Challenger picks arena

Hey, Temperantia and I need a ref for this battle.

We've been waiting for about 12 hours, and nobody's taken it yet. It makes me sad... :(

Seriously, though, a 3v3 Doubles will be worth your time. :D

Challlenging ToastTyrant13
3v3 singles
3 Day DQ
Arena:

Dust Bowl
Once a prosporous town, now a desert with almost no life at all. There are little buildings that still can reach the top of the sand. These include, a high school, where the only entrance is a trapdoor; a water tower which is halfway sunken into the sand; and several homes where only the roofs are visible. The interiors of all of these buildings remain intact, but they are filled with sand. At the basement of the school, an unknown pokemon lurks as well as in the water tower. The arena itself is two square miles in diameter, with high dunes on the edges. The local pokemon include rattata, raticate, trapinch, vibrava, barboach in estivation, baltoy, and various ghost pokemon in the interiors of the buildings. A constant sandstorm is raging, but pokemon can take shelter in the abandoned buildings. An intense sandstorm will take place in rounds 3-8 and 11-30, so the pokemon will have to take shelter unless they would like to take 12 damage every action, regardless of typing. The sand is diggable, but there is an entire town under it, so be aware of that. The water tower has some water in it, but is contaminated, and stagment, so attacks such as surf would also leave the opponent badly poisoned, but can only be used once. There are streetlamps, cars, and other objects under the sand, so a pokemon with magnet pull could pull them up and toss them at the opponent. Any weather moves will be cancelled out by the sandstorms. The arena is in the shape of a mild conical pit.
Finally got my registration approved! So...I ACCEPT!

I'll go with everything proposed. Also....
Switch Out = KO
Only First stage or single stage 'mons.

So, any refs please? :).
Still need a ref after a milenium

Sending this again:

Open Team Challege!
3+3 vs 3+3
3 Recovers, 5 chills
2 day DQ
Arena: Rainbow Island

There's no better place to be if you love bouncing, games, playing around, or just lay on the grass and roll, this is a big island with a lot of trees with colorful berries and different kinds of fruits, there is a nice permanent sun and a great pond for water types to use, everyone is gonna have a lot of fun here

• Weather is always sunny day
  • Damage from Dark type attacks is halved (this is a happy place after all)
  • You can collect berries to recover 5 to 10 (random) health (this is an action and will take one of your recoveries, but doesn't cost energy)
  • No one's team can have more than one Fully Evolved poke (and must have at least a first stage one), just to make things more diverse and fun :3
  • No Mid-Battle Evolution

1° Person decides Abilities
2° Person decides Items
3° Person decides Switch
in need of two more trainers, who want's to join??? :3

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for another battle...

2v2 Doubles
Send 2 mons to ref
Pokemon must be first stage.
2 Day DQ
No Recovers/Chills
Arena: Smoke Factory
This factory manufactures a strange substance: black smoke. This smog is present all over the arena, making it quite hard to see for Pokemon that don't have evolutionary traits that allow them to see; this results in a 15% (flat) reduction in accuracy for Pokemon that are unable to see, regardless of distance.

Looking for another battle...

2v2 Doubles
Send 2 mons to ref
Pokemon must be first stage.
2 Day DQ
No Recovers/Chills
This factory manufactures a strange substance: black smoke. This smog is present all over the arena, making it quite hard to see for Pokemon that don't have evolutionary traits that allow them to see; this results in a 15% (flat) reduction in accuracy for Pokemon that are unable to see, regardless of distance.
accepting

switch = derp
all abilities
no items

I'm in!

Sending this again:

Open Team Challege!
3+3 vs 3+3
3 Recovers, 5 chills
2 day DQ
Arena: Rainbow Island

There's no better place to be if you love bouncing, games, playing around, or just lay on the grass and roll, this is a big island with a lot of trees with colorful berries and different kinds of fruits, there is a nice permanent sun and a great pond for water types to use, everyone is gonna have a lot of fun here

• Weather is always sunny day
  • Damage from Dark type attacks is halved (this is a happy place after all)
  • You can collect berries to recover 5 to 10 (random) health (this is an action and will take one of your recoveries, but doesn't cost energy)
  • No one's team can have more than one Fully Evolved poke (and must have at least a first stage one), just to make things more diverse and fun :3
  • No Evolution (no, no, no!)

1° Person decides Abilities
2° Person decides Items
3° Person decides Switch
I'll drop my match against Pippy (sorry, Pippy) to be the third person to join this really fun battle!
Switch = KO

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey, Temperantia and I need a ref for this battle.

We've been waiting for about 12 hours, and nobody's taken it yet. It makes me sad... :(

Seriously, though, a 3v3 Doubles will be worth your time. :D

I'll ref (assuming no one took this already, of course).

PM teams.

EDIT 2: Ignore what was previously edited in here, k?

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Challenging Zystral.

2v2 singles
2 day DQ
No move restrictions.
Zy can choose the arena but he has to send out his mon first.

Destiny_Warrior is reffing

Battle 1:
5v5 Doubles
2 day DQ
Specifications: None
Arena: ASB Arena
I'll take the first challenge.

Abilities = All
Switch = OK
Items = No
Battle 2:
3v3 Triples
2 day DQ
Specifications: Only pokémon at their lowest stages of evolution with the potential to evolve may be used.
Arena: Same as above (not quoting this twice)
I'll take challange numero dos ;)

Abilities = One
Items = Disabled
Would somebody please ref either of these? I think they got lost last page.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, I want to set up something creaive here. Basically it will be a 3 on 1 Triples match (4 participants) where the single player brings 6 pokemon and the 3 team members bring two each. There will be 6 pokemon on the field at a time with the single player able to fill all slots at all times, whereas if a team member falls that team slot is gone.

Arena will be the tournament arena for simplicities sake and I will be part of the team (1/3, 0/1)

Next jioner selects ability rules, third selects switching rules, 4th can modify the arena if they so choose (keep it simple).

Ideally an experienced ref will take this as i imagine it will be rather chaotic.

Okay, I want to set up something creaive here. Basically it will be a 3 on 1 Triples match (4 participants) where the single player brings 6 pokemon and the 3 team members bring two each. There will be 6 pokemon on the field at a time with the single player able to fill all slots at all times, whereas if a team member falls that team slot is gone.

Arena will be the tournament arena for simplicities sake and I will be part of the team (1/3, 0/1)

Next jioner selects ability rules, third selects switching rules, 4th can modify the arena if they so choose (keep it simple).

Ideally an experienced ref will take this as i imagine it will be rather chaotic.
Sounds like fun, I'm in! I do have 6 Pokemon, so Can I please be the single person for this match?
Switch = KO
EDIT: Sorry Genard, but in order to take this Thrilling not Boring challenge, I have to drop from your match, cause then I'll have like 4 going on now!

Why not?
Ill jump in on this as the 2nd team member.

Im sure that the tournament arena allows any attack so it sounds fine to me.
Also DQ time for ref is 4 days and for us its 2, objections?

Next joiner selects ability rules, third selects switching rules, 4th can modify the arena if they so choose (keep it simple).

Accepting Above!

All Abilities

And I'd like to volunteer to be the soloist. :3
Sounds like fun, I'm in! I do have 6 Pokemon, so Can I please be the single person for this match?
Switch = KO
Im sure that the tournament arena allows any attack so it sounds fine to me.
Also DQ time for ref is 4 days and for us its 2, objections?

Now we just need an experienced ref. Also, may I suggest we use a RNG to determine the solo player? Lyris and I both want to do it, it seems. (Though i think the more experienced player should do it...)

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'll ref it. RNG shall reign supreme.

Aaaaand looking for another battle...

2v2 Doubles
Send 2 mons to ref
Pokemon must have 5 EC or less (no mid-battle evolution)
2 Day DQ
No Recovers/Chills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)