Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Let's see here...looking for a battle...Let's try a quick 2v2 Duel. :3

2v2 Singles
DQ = 36 Hours
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
Arena: A GIANT BOOT. The ref may interpret this as he/she will.

Any takers?

Challenging Kaxtar!

4v4 Singles
Switch=OK
3 day DQ
Infinite chills/recoveries
Arena: Frozen Throne (stolen from zarator)
The Frozen Throne, the dreaded seat of power of the Lich King, is a large ice platform upon the top of a giant spire. An invisible wall surrounds the platform, preventing any Pokémon from falling below. However, it is highly unadvisable to fly too much above the arena, because the strong winds generally cause the unfortunate mon to be blown away (which would result in the Pokémon being effectively knocked out).

An interesting feature of the Frozen Throne is its soul siphon. Whenever a Pokémon deals 30 or more damage in a single round, he acquires a Soul Fragment at the end of the round. The Fragment can be used at the start of the next round to get one of the following effects:

- Restoring 10 Energy. This effect does not consume an action.
- Powering up an attack, causing it to deal 3 more damage. The user must declare which attack will be powered up (for example, he could issue the following order: Tackle - Thunder Wave - Tackle (powered up) ).

The Soul Fragment must be used in the round it gets available or it is lost (so, you cannot store it up). If the Soul Fragment is not used in the turn it is available, the user takes 10 flat damage caused by the fragment exploding.

Confirming that a 6 vs 6 singles ASM promo battle is still open for another 12 hours. And did I mention the part about a free entrance to Mossdeep if you win and it already having a ref?

ASM Mossdeep Promotional Matches Three and Four:
6 vs 6 singles Strongmons (1) 2 vs 2 doubles Strongmons (2)
60 hour DQ all
Infinite recoveries/chills
Items=on
Switch=OK
All abilities

Now as for what it is, it is a match in a location from Mossdeep against me. The victor and ref, if they don't get DQ'd, get ensured entrance into ASM G0 when it starts (admittedly it'll be awhile). But enough of that, now to the arenas.

ASM Promotion 3 Arena:
The battle is underwater, in a cavern half-filled with the hold of a ship. This hold just happens to be filled with gold and silver spilling out everywhere. However, I did mention it's underwater, right? For the purposes of the battle, all Pokemon can breathe underwater. Additionally, the match is treated as permanent rain existing, with rain abilities activating, water attacks getting a +3 BP boost, and fire attacks will fail. Sorry, just that change to rain. Furthermore, Dive won't be evasive, Fly, Bounce, and Sky Drop will fail, and Dig users can be hit by Surf. I think that's it...
I'll take this. All the conditions are fine with me!

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Challenging Kaxtar!

4v4 Singles
Switch=OK
3 day DQ
Infinite chills/recoveries
Arena: Frozen Throne (stolen from zarator)
The Frozen Throne, the dreaded seat of power of the Lich King, is a large ice platform upon the top of a giant spire. An invisible wall surrounds the platform, preventing any Pokémon from falling below. However, it is highly unadvisable to fly too much above the arena, because the strong winds generally cause the unfortunate mon to be blown away (which would result in the Pokémon being effectively knocked out).

An interesting feature of the Frozen Throne is its soul siphon. Whenever a Pokémon deals 30 or more damage in a single round, he acquires a Soul Fragment at the end of the round. The Fragment can be used at the start of the next round to get one of the following effects:

- Restoring 10 Energy. This effect does not consume an action.
- Powering up an attack, causing it to deal 3 more damage. The user must declare which attack will be powered up (for example, he could issue the following order: Tackle - Thunder Wave - Tackle (powered up) ).

The Soul Fragment must be used in the round it gets available or it is lost (so, you cannot store it up). If the Soul Fragment is not used in the turn it is available, the user takes 10 flat damage caused by the fragment exploding.
Accepting^^^

Switch=OK
Items ON
All Abilities
gimme

~~~

CHALLENGING OBJECTION
6v6 Singles
3 Day DQ
Infinite Recovers / Chills
Switch = OK
Items = OFF
Abilities = ALL

Restrictions: Move Count Sum may not exceed 180.

Objection will choose a crazy arena.

Accepting Engineer Pikachu's challenge. Arena will be ... let's see ...

Town Square

This battle requires spectator involvement

The battle takes place in the town square, an open air arena with a fountain in the middle for a water source and solid ground for digging and seismic moves. However, the town is currently having to deal with a mafia that has set itself up and is terrorising the townspeople. They have recently adopted a method of voting for people to die and, during this battle, will be doing something similar.

This is where spectators come in. Every round, after both battlers have given orders, spectators have 24 hours to vote for one pokemon to take damage. They can do this by posting Lynch <Pokemon> where <Pokemon> is either the nickname or species of the pokemon being voted for. After 24 hours, whichever pokemon has the most votes takes 3 damage per vote. In the event of a tie, both pokemon take damage.

Issuing a challenge

Training AND Beginner battle (so, same rules of a Beginner battle but doesn't count for WLT record)
2v2 Doubles
DQ Time: 2 days/3 days for the ref
Arena: Standard arena (man I feel so dull, forgive me)
Restricted moves: 2 recovery/5 chills

Beginner battle means they havent battled more than three times right? well i have two mons in mind and they havent even been in battle once (though i got them a while back)

I'll accept Zarator's training beginner challenge

Switch= Quack
Items= Nein
Abilities= One

Open Challenge
2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ
Infinite recovers/chills

Arena: TF2

Vanilla arena; pick a supporter from those below, and they enter battle with you. They have x HP/1 Atk (5 for Demo)/3 Def/1 SpA/3 SpD/y Spe, where x is their base HP in TF2 divided by 5 (ex. the Heavy has 60 HP, whereas the Scout has 25) and y is their base land speed percentage x 100 in TF2 (ex. the Scout has 133 Spe and the Heavy has 77 Spe). The supporters are typeless, act with 0 Priority, and have 100% accurate typeless attacks (50% accuracy for Spy; Steel-Type for Demoman).

Scout: Has Mad Milk, which causes all attacks to have a Drain effect (pumping normal draining moves to 100% drain and doubling Leech Seed's recovery) for one action; can be used twice per round.

Soldier: Has Rocket Launcher, which does a flat 10 DMG to all opponents and has a 30% flinch rate; can be used once per round.

Pyro: Has Flamethrower, which does a flat 10 DMG to one opponent and gives them Afterburn (Burn for 3A, deals 5 DPA); can be used once per round.

Heavy: Has Minigun, which has a one-action spinup and deals a flat 30 DMG; can be used once per round.

Demoman: Has Eyelander, which deals a 17 BAP Critical Hit! to one opponent. Can be used once per round. If the Demoman scores a KO, the BAP of the Eyelander doubles.

Engineer: Has Dispenser (same stats as Engineer, but Steel-Type with -- Spe); once placed (takes 1 action), it restores 10 EN per action to both of your Pokemon. In addition, he may Wrench the Dispenser to heal it for 10 HP, or Wrench an opponent to deal 5 DMG; both can be used indefinitely.

Medic: Has Medigun, which heals the selected Pokemon of all status and heals 5 HP per action; can be used indefinitely.

Sniper: Has Jarate, which causes all hits on the opponent to become Critical Hits until the opponent acts; can be used indefinitely.

Spy: Disguises as the Pokemon you didn't send out (PM your real sendouts, obviously); remains disguised until he attacks. While disguised, his real actions are PMed to the ref. His Knife deals 25 DMG flat, and has 75% Acc against TF2 players; can be used once per round.

Whoever defeats all Pokemon on the opposing side is the winner!
(Note: Please specify the strength of the mons you plan on bringing. kthxbai.)

3v3 NFE Triples
3 day DQ
0 recovers, 3 chills.

For the arena, I quite fancy Objection's clock face...

Arena: Chrono Stadium

This arena resembles a giant version of the face of Prague’s Astronomical Clock. There is a moat around the edge of the arena but there are no natural elements such as grass nearby. The flow of time in this arena can change radically with the following effects:
Normal time flow - nothing special.
Fast time flow - every pokemon's attack and special attack ranks are multiplied by 1.5 with halves rounded up; every pokemon has +1 evasion.
Slow time flow - every pokemon's defence and special defence ranks are multiplied by 1.5 with halves rounded up; every pokemon has +1 accuracy.
Reverse time flow - turn order is completely reversed (ie, higher priority attacks happen after lower priority ones and a slower mon's attack happens before a faster mon's one of the same priority); for attacks with a charge-up or evasive action (eg, Focus Punch, Sky Attack, Dig), swap the priorities of the charge-up/evasive action and attacking action before reversing the turn order; the "cooldown" action for combos occurs on the action before the combo is executed rather than after.
Crazy time flow - turn order is randomised, disregarding priority and speed completely; attacks with a charge-up or evasive action still have that action occur before the attacking action.
Round 1 has normal time flow, then at the end of every round, each of the five time flows has an equal chance of being chosen for the next round. A time flow's effects remain until the time flow changes to something else.

Guys, because I'm so cool and decided to come back. I'm going to be lame and do a normal 2v2 battle but with a twist

2v2 Singles
2 recovers 5 chills
2 day DQ
Arena:

Hospital
Here's the deal. Just like me, both pokemon have a very painful infection, and lose 10 hp every round. This can be cured however by using one action in the round to find medicine to heal the infection for the round. Obviously this is going to be a very short match lol why? mostly because I just want a quick battle to get me back in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)