Bleach Discussion Thread

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
lol, look at all you haters

kubo moves things on meaningfully for those two characters more in the last two chapters than in the previous 200 and all you can do is be negative

i thought it was brilliantly executed, especially the sinister twist implied about her bankai

we're on the cusp of some serious excellence, here, and i can't wait

Shit's getting real, though I was expecting his zanpakuto to be a bit more...I dunno, annoyed at being unheard for so long. So, what will it be...something as sinisterly cool as he, or perhaps something cutsie for irony? Watch as he probably gets saddled with a kido type zanpakuto lol...or just as bad, a healing one.

Ichigo, who knows at this point, let's just let Kenpachi slaughter everything. I mean the manga isn't called Ichigo or even Kurosaki, it's just the oddly named Bleach.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Shit's getting real, though I was expecting his zanpakuto to be a bit more...I dunno, annoyed at being unheard for so long. So, what will it be...something as sinisterly cool as he, or perhaps something cutsie for irony? Watch as he probably gets saddled with a kido type zanpakuto lol...or just as bad, a healing one.

Ichigo, who knows at this point, let's just let Kenpachi slaughter everything. I mean the manga isn't called Ichigo or even Kurosaki, it's just the oddly named Bleach.
he said "go back to your roots"

expect some quincy action

new chapter basically confirmed what we already know

zero development regarding zaraki but they'll probably reveal it during his next big fight where he'll release his shikai or something

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
new chapter basically confirmed what we already know

zero development regarding zaraki but they'll probably reveal it during his next big fight where he'll release his shikai or something
Isn't his sword in a permanent shikai state like Ichigo's anyways?

I distinctly remember him saying so in the Soul Society Arc.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well, that's some good confirmation. Now, can we get Zaraki's Zanpakutō's name, or at least the basic abilities of the rest of the Royal Guard please?

Well, that's some good confirmation. Now, can we get Zaraki's Zanpakutō's name, or at least the basic abilities of the rest of the Royal Guard please?
Be patient, we're gonna get a flashback arc, and lots of people have been waiting for this, so hopefully Kubo won't dissapoint them.

Ah, who am I kidding. Kubo's fans are too picky to enjoy what he writes, they'll just complain like always because they're never satisfied and want the manga to go how they want it, exactly like they want it in their fanfiction imagination.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Be patient, we're gonna get a flashback arc, and lots of people have been waiting for this, so hopefully Kubo won't dissapoint them.

Ah, who am I kidding. Kubo's fans are too picky to enjoy what he writes, they'll just complain like always because they're never satisfied and want the manga to go how they want it, exactly like they want it in their fanfiction imagination.
I'm not complaining. I'm happy that Kubo is going out of his way to make what most of what we think canon. Also, you're right in your brief analysis of Bleach's fans.

The only complaint I have is having to wait a week for another chapter. >_<
This.

Do I really wanna bother asking how Masaki ends up dying to Grand Fisher when she just saved a Captain-level shinigami from getting beat? And none of that Ichigo was in danger crap either, if she's that strong, she should be able to rip a hollow apart before it even got close to him...

More interesting is that Kurosaki is the maiden name, implying Isshin's last name is different, so more than likely he the hinted Shiba clan member, and if he's the uncle Kukaku referred to, then making her and Ganju cousins to Ichigo. And perhaps even depending on what went on between Isshin and Masaki, that could also be why the Shiba family isn't one of the noble houses anymore, considering Quincy were the enemy, and giving up rank to go marry one would probably cause that...

Anyways, we need more Kenpachi.

they'll just complain like always because they're never satisfied and want the manga to go how they want it, exactly like they want it in their fanfiction imagination.
If by "fanfiction imagination" you mean "be even remotely coherent" then yeah sure

jrp

Banned deucer.
Do I really wanna bother asking how Masaki ends up dying to Grand Fisher when she just saved a Captain-level shinigami from getting beat? And none of that Ichigo was in danger crap either, if she's that strong, she should be able to rip a hollow apart before it even got close to him...

More interesting is that Kurosaki is the maiden name, implying Isshin's last name is different, so more than likely he the hinted Shiba clan member, and if he's the uncle Kukaku referred to, then making her and Ganju cousins to Ichigo. And perhaps even depending on what went on between Isshin and Masaki, that could also be why the Shiba family isn't one of the noble houses anymore, considering Quincy were the enemy, and giving up rank to go marry one would probably cause that...

Anyways, we need more Kenpachi.

Masaki might have Quincy Final Formed for all we know.

Considering it's strongly hinted that Isshin used the FGT in the past, there's probably some connection there

Masaki might have Quincy Final Formed for all we know.

Considering it's strongly hinted that Isshin used the FGT in the past, there's probably some connection there
You bring up a good point there, especially if she isn't related somehow to the Vandreich ones...

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
10th Division Captain: Isshin Shiba

Vice-Captain: Rangiku Matsumoto
3rd Seat: Toshiro Hitsugaya

Aizen and the cronies also appear. Oh and more explanation about the asauchi.

Great, another week to wait! >_<

How good is Bleach, at the moment? I quit around episode 400 as the series was going through yet another round of power creep. I was mostly a fan of the first 100 or so episodes, so the Soul Society arc, basically.

For clarification, I'm talking manga hear, I'm not sure whether you all read the manga or watch the anime.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
How good is Bleach, at the moment? I quit around episode 400 as the series was going through yet another round of power creep. I was mostly a fan of the first 100 or so episodes, so the Soul Society arc, basically.

For clarification, I'm talking manga hear, I'm not sure whether you all read the manga or watch the anime.
It goes through a rough patch, but I'm a big fan of what's currently happening.

Ok so have none of the shinigami seen Issian as Ichigo's father in the human world yet? I mean they spent some time in the human world, yet they haven't said anything about Ichigo's heritage. Did they see Issian and stay silent? Before I figured Issian predated them or something, but he was pretty close with several shinigami that hung out in the human world a while. Seems like this flashback picks up where the other left off, should be interesting to see how it progresses.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
This chapter made me really happy. It explains quite a bit and it confirms the whole "Isshin is a Shiba!" theories that have been floating around for a while.

I guess Ichigo has always had a close resemblance to kaien. One thing I really didn't get at the end of the chapter was why did kubo keep Aizen out of all he frames as if it was a surprise that it was him. Pretty random if you ask me. I've been waiting for another turn back the pendulum arc. Could be the start of one, which is nice and all I guess...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)