1. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by Antar, Jul 22, 2012.

1. HeroponRiki

HeroponRiki

I (and Wobby) have had similar issues with the LC ladder. We both had high rankings (him being #1 and me being #11) but now it's saying we have lost over 200 matches since last night despite us not playing at all.
  2. MJB

MJB Sup Peeps
    is a Battle Server Admin Alumnus

The LC ladder has unfortunatly encountered some problems. How these will be fixed or when is yet to be decided.
  3. Tobihime

Tobihime

No, I didn't missclick whatsoever, of that I am sure.
  4. nyttyn

nyttyn Ribbit!
    is a Pre-Contributor

5. Kopis

Kopis

6. Sozane

Sozane

I'm not sure if this is technically a bug, but Snow Warning Snover is not banned in UU, despite this saying it should be. Proof.
  7. mikel

mikel frizy will carry ocn
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

The current UU ladder is for the suspect test; i.e. Snover with Snow Warning is unbanned.
  8. shnen

shnen שוני
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

teambuilder isn't showing any moves for me
    big pictures (open)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this applies for all pokemon
  9. lucky777

lucky777

10. ThePhalanx

ThePhalanx

The first is intended - that's what happens in-game. If your pokemon faints when using Rapid Spin (Rough Skin, Iron Barbs, Rocky Helmet) the hazards stay.

As for the second, I don't know if that's intended or if that's a bug.
  11. Sozane

Sozane

Ah. I didn't know that's what was being tested. Thanks.
  12. Diatom

Diatom An enigma
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

What's with the error text? (I won the battle just fine, so it's just a graphical glitch, but still annoying).
  13. Ginormous76

Ginormous76

For some reason, in the middle of a match, I started seeing everything from the other person's side. Their pokemon was in my position and it would only let me pick their pokemon. Really weird and not sure what caused it.
  14. theQ

theQ

15. Oiawesome

Oiawesome

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-lc4740338 Me and my opponent both picked a move (I picked tail slap) and we pressed kick inactive player and it said we were both inactive D:,I dont knowif this is just a problem for LC or all else this also happend a few days ago for the DM server entirely but that got fixed.
  16. ThisMysteriousGuy

ThisMysteriousGuy

Cleffa has the ability Magic GUARD, which makes it immune to damage not from attacks, not Magic Bounce. Off the top of my head, only Natu, Xatu, and Espeon get Magic Bounce.
  17. Krazzikk

Krazzikk

18. Joim

Joim All promises become a lie, all that's bening corrups in time
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

19. MJB

MJB Sup Peeps
    is a Battle Server Admin Alumnus

Zekrom has terravolt as an ability, which acts like mold breaker. It ignores abilities like volt absorb
  20. Marty D

Marty D Bug Catcher
    is a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus

That's not a bug; Golurk's Substitute is not making contact with Vileplume, Golurk itself is. If Vileplume was the one with the Substitute, Effect Spore would never activate because Golurk would be making contact with the Substitute and not Vileplume.
  21. killazys

killazys

No audio on Firefox. Windows 7.
  22. Woodchuck

Woodchuck i am woodchuck
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderator

Make sure you have Flash installed and updated.
  23. Jets

Jets

PS doesnt let me edit some of my teams for some reason :/
  24. Vemane

Vemane

If opponent has a balloon and you have no item and you use switcheroo, you get the balloon but the opponent keeps the balloon effect, even when hit
  25. Destroyerofsouls

Destroyerofsouls

My friend and I were playing some RU and his Slaking, in the end, was banded. I had my HitMonchan out and he went for the CC. He, before that, used Sucker Punch, therefore locking him into that. Next turn, after his Truant, I outsped with the Mach Punch and killed him when Sucker Punch would have killed me. Here is the replay: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uususpecttest4835047

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)