Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My friend and I were playing some RU and his Slaking, in the end, was banded. I had my HitMonchan out and he went for the CC. He, before that, used Sucker Punch, therefore locking him into that. Next turn, after his Truant, I outsped with the Mach Punch and killed him when Sucker Punch would have killed me. Here is the replay: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uususpecttest4835047
Sucker Punch is only +1 priority. If the Hitmonchan was faster than Slaking, it would've outsped with Mach Punch.

Marty

Always more to find
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributor
Research Leader
Encore Interrupts Focus Punch for Previously Used Move

View turn #17: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent4850852

I understand that "Encore now causes the target to only be able to select the move it last successfully used, no matter how many turns ago that was" (per Smogon's BW Research Thread), but what's happening here is that Encore is interrupting Focus Punch as it is being initiated.

Please clear up this confusion for me. Thank you in advance.
It works that way in-game. Focus Punch has -3 priority; the "tightening its focus" message has no relation to actually performing the attack and does not count towards the last successfully used move. Consider that the same thing would happen if something like Roar had been used instead of Focus Punch. The thing that makes it confusing is the message Focus Punch gives.

Got this while using Metronome:
Error parsing: -prepare|p1a: Togekiss|Skull Bash|p2a: going
TypeError: Cannot call method 'anim' of undefined
at Object.BattleMoveAnims.skullbash.prepareAnim (http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/data/graphics.js?v0.7.16:2073:17)

Also, if all 4 moves are the same, after depleting the PP of the first one (the only one that decreases, by the way, no matter which one you select!), PP does not decrease at all.

Marty

Always more to find
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributor
Research Leader
Had my Skarmory out against Gengar. Skarmory was at 100%, and I had the ability Sturdy. Gengar uses Hidden Power Fire, crits me, and OHKOs Skarm through Sturdy. Do critical hits break through Sturdy? If not, then there's something wrong with that.

Here's the replay if you want to see it, its on turn 5.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent4952691
Assuming you had 252 EVs and 31 IVs in HP, you lost 41HP from Stealth Rock damage, then gained 20HP for two Leftovers turns leaving you with 333HP. Sturdy was not active; it says 100% because 333/334 is ~99.7% which rounds up - look out for your actual HP in the bottom right corner.

Tornadus and the Lagging Tail *this is not because of its prankster ability

Giving Tornadus a lagging tail does not make it go last when it attacks, I am aware that it has the ability prankster.

I tricked tornados the lagging tail, late game in a UU match. After my tricker was killed I brought in honchkrow to take it down with a brave bird but I was unpleasantly surprised to find that tornadus out sped and KO'd my honchkrow with a hurricane.

Assuming you had 252 EVs and 31 IVs in HP, you lost 41HP from Stealth Rock damage, then gained 20HP for two Leftovers turns leaving you with 333HP. Sturdy was not active; it says 100% because 333/334 is ~99.7% which rounds up - look out for your actual HP in the bottom right corner.
lmao, i WOULD get 333/334.. anyway thanks for that

I wasn't able to find anything by skimming through the thread, so here we go.

Apparently if a Pokemon with Imposter copies something and then uses Baton Pass the original Imposter Pokemon's sprite (In this case a Blissey in Balanced Hackmons) will remain on the screen in the background, despite another Pokemon coming in.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/balancedhackmons4995901
Trust me when I say this. It is well known by the developers and it has been reported countless times. But be happy, you are the first person to report it this week.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Trust me when I say this. It is well known by the developers and it has been reported countless times. But be happy, you are the first person to report it this week.
Also be happy that I finally got around to fixing it. :P

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Zekrom has terravolt as an ability, which acts like mold breaker. It ignores abilities like volt absorb
Okay, I feel like I'm retarded now, didn't think of terravolt, ignored it worked with volt absorb too.

---

However, this one happened me twice today:
Today, when you are battling and you lose connection and reconnect, you go back to the battle and see the battle from your rival's perspective. When you switch Pokémon, you see his, but on clicking them you change to one of yours. You can't know what Pokémon you are switching into.

Also, when this happens, sometimes PS will start ignoring either user and won't let him move, granting an inactivity win to the other. Happened once in my favour, one in my detriment.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Can i get an answer about the problem that i have mentioned many times? When will one of the most important problems that PS has right now be fixed? It is absurd to get disconnected, get back in the battle, and the lose because the animations are fucked up and you see your opponent's pokes. If for example the opponent's 3rd poke is dead and my 3rd poke is alive, i can't bring in the 3rd poke simply because in the pokemon selection screen i see my opponent's pokes and i can't select a dead poke.

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
For some reason when I get a 15-0 streak my Acre drop from what I had before.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Can i get an answer about the problem that i have mentioned many times? When will one of the most important problems that PS has right now be fixed? It is absurd to get disconnected, get back in the battle, and the lose because the animations are fucked up and you see your opponent's pokes. If for example the opponent's 3rd poke is dead and my 3rd poke is alive, i can't bring in the 3rd poke simply because in the pokemon selection screen i see my opponent's pokes and i can't select a dead poke.
What answer are you looking for? I'm aware of that problem and will fix it when I have free time.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
This answer is all i wanted. All the other times i brought it up nobody commeneted anything about it, so i thought i was being ignored...

I taunted a Sigilyph that was encored into Cosmic Power, and the next turn it said that it could not use Cosmic Power because of the taunt, but it did not struggle. Note that this was the next turn, not the same turn, so by staying in, it should have used Struggle, am I correct?

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/rucurrent5097325

Begins at Turn 15
Turn 15

The foe's Sigilyph used Cosmic Power!
The foe's Sigilyph's Defense rose!
The foe's Sigilyph's Special Defense rose!
RAIN MAN used Encore!
The foe's Sigilyph received an encore!
RAIN MAN restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 16

Qegixar called RAIN MAN back!
Qegixar sent out SCORPS (Drapion)!
SCORPS restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 17

SCORPS used Taunt!
The foe's Sigilyph fell for the taunt!
Turn 18

The foe's Sigilyph can't use Cosmic Power after the taunt!
SCORPS used Whirlwind!
Mandibuzz was dragged out!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Mandibuzz!
The foe's Mandibuzz restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 19

Qegixar: wait...
Qegixar: Why did you not use struggle?
SCORPS used Taunt!
The foe's Mandibuzz fell for the taunt!
The foe's Mandibuzz can't use Taunt after the taunt!
The foe's Mandibuzz restored HP using its Leftovers!

For some reason, if you use a super effective Hidden Power through an opposing Light Screen, it does not register as super effective (the turn after the screen broke, against the same pokemon, it did register supereffectiveness).

My "Claim Victory" button hasn't been working when my opponent disconnects, forcing me to forfeit the match to leave the room. When I press it, nothing happens.

Conection problems

Hi
i have some problms with login ,i think is cause i was changing my teambuild and i saved it with wrong spells or i dont know and now i cant log in

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)