CaP Website Art Submissions/Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the new (working) face of CaP. As many of you may know, I have been commissioned by Doug to create the CaP website. The above image is a mock-up of the site.

What I need from you, the many talented artists that peruse this forum, is, of course, art. Notice in the mock-up that the original art (in the three circles) don't match with each other!

We are trying get a consistent set of images for the main page, so in this competition, all artwork must be submitted as a package: 1 Syclant, originally drawn by CyzirVisheen; 1 Revenankh, originally drawn by KoA; and 1 Pyroak, originally drawn by Elagune. All submissions should be full body images, since some of the art may be used in places other than the 3 bubbles.

Good luck and have fun!

I'll try this depending on when the deadline is ( I work really slowly for some reason ). When is it?

Also, about what size should each Pokémon be?

Q: Should we draw the entire pokemon, or just a portion, if it's only
a certain area of it that's going to be shown?

Hey, does anyone know where I can find a front pose of Syclant? Or a pose where he's facing to the left? I don't know how his body is supposed to look like. I finished Rev so far though.

Hey, I'm finally finished the CaP pokemon. I didn't colour it yet because I suck at colouring and I don't want to mess it up. I might try it later on and see what happens. Well, here it is:

Sorry for the extreme larginess. I don't know how to fix it. I tried my best and sorry to those who think it's not good enough. Let me know what you guys think.

Well I'm not so fab at drawing. I just wanted to try. I'm colouring them in so I'm gonna submit another version soon.

Alright. I'm finished colouring them. The colours are all screwed up (especially Pyroak) because I don't have many colours and I don't have the right ones. I'm not even gonna win anyways so what the hell.

You're probably laughing at my embarassing picture, but I did my best and I hope you like it. -_- What do you guys think?

hey, i'm planning on having a go at this. so far, i've been working in paint. is this a good start? or should i attempt to draw and scan it?

basic shapes so far. not the coloring, shading, lack of detail etc. just the pose and shape.

I know my colouring and drawing is crap. I just wanted to try... I'm a bit upset that no one complimented me yet. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)