CaP Website Art Submissions/Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Poopazing, yeah your art could use some work, but it's apparent you put in a good effort, not everyone can be bothered to try.

Out of your three, Syclant is probably your most successful, which is something considering how hard it is to draw the thing.

Also, PLEASE don't take this the wrong way, but I enjoyed your Pyroak in a very 'yamipoli' kind of way.

Anyway, here's my effort for Syclant. The coloring is very sketchy, so it might not lend itself the best to 'official' art, but I still prefer CyzirVisheen's original rendition anyway.

edited out the yellow circle

Awesome job Cartoons. Really nice... What do you use to colour in your drawings? And what do you use to make them? I'd really like to know...

There's something very endearing about the proportions and sketchiness of that Cartoons!. I love your style.

I like the exaggerated shoulders you've given him. Makes the proportions less human and more monster-ish, in a nice way.

I used Flash. I've been working in that program almost exclusively for the past year and now I find myself preferring it over any other computer program. Photoshop has more options, but I just can't seem to make anything nice with it.

I love them, Cartoons. They're awesome in more ways than I describe right now. I mean, wow!

Well, here's my last drawing, due to seeing Cartoons' drawings afterward (lol).

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Cartoons, you are an amazing artist! Those CAP pics are absolutely incredible. I am so glad you are a contributing member on this project. Almost everything you do just blows me away.

Wow.

All I can say is.... wow.

Cartoons!, you are amazing. They Syclant is great, the Rev is great but the Pyroak looked a bit like Charizard. =S But it's still great. Good job man, good job.

I'll leave this open for a week and a bit. That should be sufficient, but if people are still working by then, I'll keep it open a while longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)