1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

[Experimental] Final Fantasy V - Game Over!

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Acklow, Jun 28, 2011.

1. HD

HD

lynch terrador

what the fuck is everyone's problem goddamn
  2. kingofmars

kingofmars
    is a Past SPL Winneris a VGC2 Winner

Sorry I haven't been active lately guys, nats yadda yadda. Anyways, DEATH TO THE MAN WITH THE TINY PENIS (terrador)
  3. Terrador

Terrador

Just want to note that this seems very much like a stealthlynch: I left, and when I came back, the number of people voting for me went from 2 to 7, all RIGHT BEFORE DEADLINE.

If you're supporting Eep, what are you smoking? He's a dead man walking already. Spread the lynch to someone who won't matter, so I could be of use to you later.

Lynch vonFiedler; he's in quite a few alliances, so you'll get serious EXP if he dies. Won't happen tonight, but it could later if he's dented.
  4. Acklow

Acklow

Update is going to be very, very soon. In fact I am giving you all 40 min before I call it.
  5. kingofmars

kingofmars

Well I just got access to computer, IDK about the others.
  6. Acklow

Acklow

Calling Deadline. I said I would be on time.
  7. Acklow

Acklow

C2->C3 ~ Doomsday

As each adventurer had settled their disputes the other day, they decided to put aside their differences.

"Hey everyone, let's get Wild Eep!" says Terrador, "It'll help him get into good shape!! After all, a good beating never hurt anyone :DDD"

Lady Salamence glares at Terrador, "Fuck you. Wild Eep never made a sexist joke at me. You deserve to die."

Suddenly Hydrattler butts in, "H3y, lik3 d00ds, l3t'5 g3t HD. H3'5 lik3 n0t l33tzorz!"

Of course, Ditto and a few others have some other stuff to say, "Well, let's look at it logically...GET POK101!!!!"

Suddenly Terrador changes his mind, "WAIT WAIT WAIT GUYS I THINK VONFIEDLER IS THE BEST TARGET OF OUR ANGRY AND FIERY FISTS!!!"

Well none of the rest of the adventurers listen to him, and continue doing what they were doing.

ginganinja stops what he is doing, suddenly, noticing an old man walking by. The old man drops a slip of paper on the ground. Wasting no time, ginganinja runs and grabs the paper and tries to chase after the elderly fellow, "Sir, you dropped something!!!" But to no avail. It seemed like the old man disappeared into thin air. The rest of the adventurers meet up with ginganinja who unfolds the slip of paper. It appeared to have some writing on it:

The adventurers sigh in relief that they were not among the dead...

But the moment was nigh gone when they suddenly noticed that the corpse of Wild Eep was laying on the side of the path. An arrow was stuck in the side of his head. He was carrying a notebook and it was open to a certain page:

To all of the adventurer's surprise, the body of capefeather wasn't too far off either. He seemed to be singed with the smell of a foul odor. In his hand he held a leather bookmark with writing upon it:

With such bloodshed, the adventurers began to become more aware of their surroundings.

Unable to hold their excitement, two of the adventurers yell out, "HAHA SUCKERS!! WE WON THIS THING, SO IT IS TIME WE LEFT YOU LOSERS TO DRINK THOSE CRAPPY POTIONS WHILE WE GO FEAST ON SOME SCRUMPTIOUS FOOD!!!! And with that, imperfectluck and Daenym left the adventurers with their heads held high.

AND

Congratulations to imperfectluck and Daenym for being the first winners of Final Fantasy V Mafia!!

Suddenly, everyone notices that theangryscientist had somehow come back. "Wait, what? You didn't know I was gone, well don't worry, I'm back now to kick more butt!!"

Unfortunately, Terrador14 was frozen solid, so he couldn't say anything to the adventurers outside of their public talks. (i.e. he can only talk in the thread. Nobody may contact him or speak to him otherwise and same goes for him to others)

Also, Excalibur, Mini-grenade and Masamune suddenly become up for grabs, since apparently imperfectluck and Daenym (and poor Wild Eep) seemed to drop the items while leaving.

DEADLINE WILL BE JULY 11, 2011 @ 11:00 PM EST. QUAGSIRES AND I WILL BE SENDING OUT PMs. OTHERWISE GET THOSE ACTIONS IN!!!!
  8. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

i'll be right there
  9. Terrador

Terrador

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh. To whom it may concern:

Take the letters over our secret channel. Convert them to the standard 1=A, 2=B... etc. Subtract 7 from the first letter. Subtract 4 from the second letter. Add 13 to the third letter. Add 15 to the fourth letter. Add 14 to the fourth letter. Subtract 7 from the last letter.

Pull out all the stops. I probably won't have much time left. More to come later.

Zantetsuken vonFiedler
  10. Daenym

Daenym

I honestly did not see that coming o_O

Anyway, it was fun. Just too short. And damnit, I wanted to use Mug at least once.

Good luck to everyone else! (Well, maybe not everyone.)
  11. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

apparently you people have something against lynching an inactive, half-dead man

lynch pok101
  12. Yeti

Yeti

apparently someone has something against mister von.

i will lynch vonfiedler or be godkilled, it would seem.
  13. Quagsires

Quagsires

If it's not obvious already all pms are out.

Those lynch votes before me still count.
  14. vonFiedler

vonFiedler NOT ULLARS ROLE
    is a Community Contributor

Lynch MarkyGuila

Semi-rand.
  15. Paperblade

Paperblade

Lynch MarkyGuila
  16. LifeAdmiral

LifeAdmiral

Send vonFiedler to face a bunch of apes with machineguns

Do I need a reason?
  17. Ditto

Ditto /me huggles
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Didn't work last cycle, so we'll try this again.

Lynch pok101
  18. capefeather

capefeather YOU CAN'T STOP ROB
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Damn you <censored usernames>. Damn you all to hell.

Good day to the rest of you.
  19. theangryscientist

theangryscientist

Smack markyguila around a bit with a large pointy stick
  20. markyguila

markyguila

i know ive been semi-inactive, but still...

Lionheart vonfielder, since he seemed to have started this
  21. Hydrattler

Hydrattler

Hit pok101 with a large trout
  22. askaninjask

askaninjask [FLAIL ARMS]
    is a Forum Moderator

vote markyguila
  23. Lady Salamence

Lady Salamence is a three-dimensional retard.
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

good job, ipl and daenym

die, terrador
    reason: see the last update
  24. vonFiedler

vonFiedler NOT ULLARS ROLE
    is a Community Contributor

Terrador, I know your role name and who needs to kill you. I would advise not randing me (especially after we had this discussion about experience yesterday).
  25. kingofmars

kingofmars

Send an emolga to pick out Terrador's liver

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)