1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

[Experimental] Final Fantasy V - Game Over!

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Acklow, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Terrador

Terrador

von, code the info and give it to me today. Figure it out; you're a smart man, and you can get it to me. If not, I will continue to dink you. Seeing as I'm nearly dead already, I've got nothing to lose by "randing" you.
  2. vonFiedler

vonFiedler GAMG GRGAK
    is a Community Contributor

Terrador, you are the fucking dumbest mafia player ever. No one was lynching you. Now people are. You had "nothing to lose" except for the game, Trainer. And you just lost it.

Or how about respect. You think you are going to lose so instead of trying to win you ensure your loss just to do 1 damage to someone who put ten times the effort you did into this game.
  3. vonFiedler

vonFiedler GAMG GRGAK

Wait a minute Terrador.

You've woven quite a fancy tale there.

You expect us to believe that prior to this cycle, you had a channel with a secret code word as a topic. You put this code word up just in case you got frozen (which isn't to say NOC kidnapped, because then you wouldn't be in the thread either), which is an incredibly rare ability. Then upon being frozen, you could tell your allies how to decode this message from the thread.

Terrador, do you think anyone buys this Xanatos Roullete you've set up? I think you got frozen, then changed the topic of your channel. That would be cheating and warrant a godkill. Your defense?
  4. Terrador

Terrador

Dumbshit, it wasn't a code in the first place. It was the name of the channel, which the person I'm talking to knew. I didn't even know freezes EXISTED before that; it's just that THE NAME OF A CHANNEL IN WHICH CERTAIN PEOPLE CHAT IS OBVIOUS TO THOSE WHO CHAT THEREIN. Using that as the encryptor, I made a message. DUH.

If you're so much smarter than me, learn to use basic logic.
  5. askaninjask

askaninjask [FLAIL ARMS]
    is a Forum Moderator

Man Terrador that was obvious I have no idea how vonFiedler didn't get it

I mean, your channel name was obviously an encryptor anyone with half a brain could have figured that out
  6. vonFiedler

vonFiedler GAMG GRGAK

Why do you keep using the phrase "if you're so much smarter than me". I never said I was smarter than you. I think you just feel stupid, which you should. We call that projecting.
  7. Terrador

Terrador

von, you said that I am the stupidest mafia player ever. That infers (fallaciously so, but let's face it, the one will follow the other the vast majority of the time) that you believe you are smarter than me. And why is that relevant to the issue at hand?

And yes, I played stupidly in this game, especially early on. I'm aware of that.
  8. vonFiedler

vonFiedler GAMG GRGAK

You played this game badly. You are not required to keep playing it badly in some sort of pathetic defiance or "trolling". Those are the kind of mafia players that have a hard time gaining respect.
  9. Ditto

Ditto /me huggles
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Dear you guys,

Shut up.

Love,
    Ditto

PS: Seriously...
  10. Lady Salamence

Lady Salamence
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

I'm aware how much I hate terrador, ad it shows in my posts. But don't you think you're taking it too far, Von?
  11. LifeAdmiral

LifeAdmiral

I completely agree that Von's taking it too far.

Either deal with it on IRC or shut up about it, Von. Terra might have made a dumb move in the past but since when are you entitled to be the person to blast him for it? Because your name popped up on the lynch? Boohoohoo.
  12. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

Can you please stop fighting and focus on your own enemies? The only thing this is doing is focusing the lynch on both of you, and that isn't good either for you or for others that would have preferred those lynch votes going other places.

So please, shut the fuck up.

Also, just to make sure, deadline is in exactly 43 hours, right?
  13. vonFiedler

vonFiedler GAMG GRGAK

I can't take it to irc, Terrador is frozen. So cut the bullshit where I've somehow inconvenienced you by arguing about a lynch in a mafia thread. You don't earn cool points just by parroting a badge user.
  14. Ace Emerald

Ace Emerald Horsing around
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Visual Media Head

Lynch Terrador
  15. ginganinja

ginganinja Member of the Gamefreak ORAS Balancing Team
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Lynch pok101
  16. Flamestrike

Flamestrike

Attack pok101
  17. Acklow

Acklow

If exactly 43 hours means 11 PM EST, then yes.
  18. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

my question was more "is it today or tomorrow", but thanks
  19. little gk

little gk <Birkal> I will quit everything I do on smogon
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Lynch MarkyGuila

Hi :S
  20. Acklow

Acklow

Monday. In other words: tomorrow.
  21. Ditto

Ditto /me huggles
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

[12:04] <Terrador> I SO BAD
    [12:04] <Terrador> IN FFM
    [12:04] <Terrador> OOOOOOOOOOO

Hey Terrador, quit talking on IRC when you are silenced.
  22. Terrador

Terrador

That was the joke. Since nothing game-related was said, it should be obvious that I was trolling .-.
  23. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

but it would be nice if you'd stop doing that multiple times a day
  24. pok101

pok101

Lynch ditto
    Johann is awsome and aklow worked very hard on this game
  25. Acklow

Acklow

^lol

Anyways, I just wanna say that deadline is in 3-4 Hours (but I prefer to do it earlier). So GET THOSE PMs IN!!!!!!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)