[Expert] We Don't Need No Mafia - Criminals and Heroes win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadline! Day 7 has ended!

Evan is taken to a cliff and thrown over. There goes the end of our really helpful cube!

Dear Evan,
You are the Weighted Companion Cube.
You are allied with The Everyday Boring Criminals.

The small little cube from portal, you are known as the hero's greatest helper. However, what they don't know is that you have been responsible for his death many times, and that makes you a criminal. However, a criminal box is boring, and therefore, you joined up with The Everyday Boring Criminals.

Every night, you may send me a PM with the title "Night X - Being Sent to USER". Since you have the impression of being a good helper, they will tell you everything about themselves, including their role pm.

You might be a helpful criminal box, but you are also an angry angry box. If a specific someone from your team should die, you will gain a new ability.

You win if your faction is alive when The Really Unknown People and The Monsters From Several Different Dimensions are wiped out.
Suddenly, The White Rabbit goes 'I'm late, i'm late!' and runs back into a rabbit hole. Huh? What was that for?

Dear USER,
You are The White Rabbit.

You are I'M LATE I'M LATE I'M LATE!
Anyway, the night starts, and will end in 24 hours, 11 PM wednesday.

FORZA FAMOUS HEROES
But oh well, Deadline! Night 7 has ended!

In the distance during the night... you were all jolted awake by some screaming... what was that... he was going
GREAT AET....
What in the?

Anyway, you all wake up, and go outside, and there you see two bodies. Eo Ut Mortus and Accent has died, painfully.

Dear Eo Ut Mortus,
You are Ike.
You are allied with The Overly Famous Heroes.

Leader of the Greil Mercenaries, you and your sword Ragnell is famous throughout Fire Emblem history. Needless to say, such fame means that you join The Overly Famous Heroes.

Although you are a superior swordsman, you don’t want to kill the wrong people. Therefore, you will only use Ragnell when it is really necessary. If no enemies die for 2 night cycles, (does not need to be in a row), you may PM me with the title "Night / Day X – Ragnell USER". That user will be killed.

You win if your faction is alive when The Really Unknown People and The Evil Geniuses are wiped out.
Dear Accent,
You are Jackal.
You are allied with The Really Unknown People.

You are also known as the wolf of Smogon, but that all changed when Nobita changed the world. You slowly lost your name and reputation, and thus, you joined up with The Really Unknown People.

In order to help your team win, you will help by eliminating them from the game. However, you do not wish to eliminate your allies, and thus, you will only kill if it's really necessary. If none of your enemy dies for 3 lynches (does not need to be in a row), you will be able to send in a PM with the title "Night X - Wolfing USER". Said specified user will be killed and eliminated by you. You will be able to use this ability twice before you need to wait for another 3 mis-lynches.

You win if your faction is alive when The Overly Famous Heroes and The Everyday Boring Criminals are wiped out.
Woah, two killers dead in a night! Does this mean that the night kills might flow to a trickle...?

Also, a huge grinning face suddenly appeared! It seems that The Cheshire Cat has joined the party!

Day 8 has begun!

tu es mort
Here shade tries to cover up his mafia alliance by sucking up to the deceased hero, Eo Ut Mortus. The only possible alternative to this being proof of his allegiance is that perhaps shade has discovered a new ice cream flavour and is trying to pass it off as something unusual in the form of a new post. We should definitely be sure to question the quality of the ice cream flavour once it is released, but for now we must sit and wait for shade to finish concocting his masterpiece.

forza famous heroes
Again, shade attempts to cover up the fact that he is allied with the mafia by cheering on some famous heroes. shade's fear of spiders is a significant contributor to this post, as when he was typing, it is clear that one pounced upon him before he could finish adding grammar to his post, resulting in a single-liner. It's possible that the spider poison caused shade to lose his memory, which could possibly have made him act as shady as this, but it is quite unlikely, because as far as I am aware, such species do not exist on Earth.

it just happened
Here is the key to my argument. shade here tries to create a paradox, leaving others confused and bewildered. This, beyond a shadow of a doubt, confirms shade as a mafia member. The apparent lack of smiley faces in this post shows that shade is devoid of emotion, a common quality among mafia henchmen, as they are trained to put the mafia as their priority. The resulting cataclysmic tsunami which will inevitably strike the homes of all those who skin bananas with their teeth is sure to devastate many tens of ants, caterpillars, and Weedle.

it seems evan became... mainstream
shade jokes around with a proven criminal, as if they are 'buddies'. Quite shady behaviour, I must say. Shady behaviour is a common trait amongst shadows, members of Smogon with the username 'shade', and mafia members. Therefore, undeniable, uncounterable evidence has been formed against shady men, backed up by every single one of the top statisticians and dentists throughout all of Neptune.

So, with all the evidence above supporting it, here is my incredibly important vote:

lynch shade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)