[Expert] We Don't Need No Mafia - Criminals and Heroes win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 hours 10 minutes till deadline
P.S:Gmax if i'm not update for me will you? I'm having connection problems.

Edit: Owner of anonymous aliases in this game, if you want to send a message, pm it to both me and gmax.

Update! Day has ended!

Despite a few stray votes for jackal and amelia, Shade was bombed with a nuclear. Looks like this is the end of Shade!
Dear Shade,
You are China.
You are allied with The Overly Famous Heroes.

The almost biggest country in the world is naturally famous for many things, including the Great Wall of China, and the world’s largest population. Thus, you decided to join up with The Overly Famous Heroes.

Using your many citizens, you may PM me with the title "Night X – Protest at USER". Your citizens will protest at the user’s place, which will make him unable to do anything for the night, unless safeguarded.

You win if your faction is alive when The Really Unknown People and The Evil Geniuses are wiped out.
There goes the great republic of China! With this, what's going to happen now? Night 8 starts, and will end in 24 hours as usual.

Deadline! Or rather, all pms are in, so the night ends!

By now everyone should be bored of flavour of nights so i'll just say who died!

Bass was found dying, injuries over his body. With his last words, he muttered 'Have a nice day'.

Dear Bass,
You are Hipmonlee.
You are allied with The Really Unknown People.

Have a nice day. You were known for a long time with that catchphrase, but of course, once the world changed, many people just couldn't recognize it anymore. Therefore, you joined up with The Really Unknown People.

Well known for your constant self-protection in Harry Potter 2 Mafia, you decided to do it again. Therefore, you may PM me with the title "Night X - Injuring and Caring USER". You will cause some injury in your target then take him to the hospital, protecting him from all other night actions. However, it does have a side effect. Surprisingly, you may injure and care for yourself.

You win if your faction is alive when The Overly Famous Heroes and The Everyday Boring Criminals are wiped out.
Well, another unknown down. But what's this? The Cheshire Cat walked out of town!
Dear User,
You are The Cheshire Cat.

You are i'll take you to a tea party, shall we
And then, much to your surprise, someone drops down a hole from the sky! You figured this girl to be none other than Alice, and she has joined the party!

Day 9 starts! This day will last 48 hours for now, while me and Gmax tries to reach a conclusion about the correct time deadlines!
Therefore, it will end at Tuesday 11 PM.

Erm, important announcement here.
Jackal has to go overseas for a few - several days, and we're not so sure when he'll come back. Thus, the sub for him is Dubulous, who will be taking the role of Jackal.

During nights or days, if you're aiming or lynching Jackal/Dub, you may specify either of them and i'll accept it.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)