[Expert] We Don't Need No Mafia - Criminals and Heroes win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadline!
The coin flipped between Altair and Jimbo.

A bird caught the coin it's in beak and flew far far away, which meant that there was no clear majority, and thus, no one will die. (This flavor is nonsense, so please don't bang your heads about it).

So, night 9 starts!

Don't force me to kill two people in the event of a tie please T_T this game has gone on long enough...

Edit: Oh right, Alice disappears. Woah.

Stranger and stranger...
EDIT EDIT:
Due to the fact that i forgot to put it in the first time, deadline is in 48 hours, or rather 43 hours now, from the time of this EDIT. That means 11 PM Thursday 17 June.

Deadline!
Night ends boo no one died BLAH.

The Queen of Hearts come marching in, high and mighty. Who will she execute today?

Day starts! It will end in 48 hours, on Saturday 11 PM. However, from now on, all nights will end in 24 hours. Anyone who doesn't send in a PM will be considered IDLE.

Sorry for the short flavour i'm sick right now ><

Lol. Jackal has been subbed in for Dubulous i guess.

Also i need a sub ASAP. Anyone wants to apply? Be reminded that it's a boring stage now and that most things are already settled.

Despite the red queen shouting "OFF WITH BLUE_LIGHTs head!, you all went ahead to kill Jimbo instead! He tried to use his mysterious Whale powers to poof away, but he couldn't escape the mob and died there.

Dear Jimbo,
You are A Huge Whale.
You are allied with The Everyday Boring Criminals.

One day you were a huge whale swimming in the sea, being a criminal by swallowing thousands of mini sea creatures into your mouth. Suddenly you were a huge walking giant whale on land. Due to your differences with the everyday citizens, you decided to team up with The Everyday Boring Criminals.

Being a huge giant whale, you can easily protect your teammates. Each night, you may send me a role PM titled "Night X - Whaling USER". That user will be protected by your huge body, and he will be protected from kills. You cannot protect yourself.

You can also send me a PM during the night titled "Night X - Take the hit USER". If a person from that user's team tries to kill you, you will vanish from sight, and reappear from the sea with a new ability. This ability may change if you successfully use it.

You win if your faction is alive when The Really Unknown People and The Monsters From Several Different Dimensions are wiped out.
Well, with that huge corpse out of the way, the red queen suddenly got really angry and walked off, probably because no one followed her.

Dear USER,
You are

Whoever who reads further will be rewarded with no head.
Time for the next night! It will end in 24 hours, Sunday June 20.

As i said before, anyone who doesn't send in a PM will not have their actions recorded. Thus, here are the results of the night.

Looks like the game has suddenly picked up in pace! Three bodies were scattered outside, and well, that wasn't good news!

First death of this night went to Flounder oof. He was found in a chair sitting, with his head lopped off... in front of a tv... deja vu? Why does this sound so familiar?

Dear Flounder,
You are Homer Simpson.
You are allied with The Mad Evil Geniuses.

You are a stereotypical idiot and over the years you have done so many things that nobody knows what you’re best at. For the purposes of this game you’ll be good at pretty much everything, thus being a natural recruit for The Mad Evil Geniuses.

You take most of your inspiration from the TV you watch daily and almost hourly, and thus, you may PM me with the title "Night X - Watching TV". You will gain three different one timer abilities, which are inspection, hooking, and silencing. Once you have them, you may PM me with the title "Night X - Hooking OR Inspecting OR Persuading USER" (choose one out of the three). That user will be hooked or inspected or persuaded, depending on what you chose. You are able to refresh your one-timers by watching TV again. If you are using persuade, specify which person do you wish the user to vote for.

You cannot watch TV two nights in a row.

You win if your faction is alive when The Overly Famous Heroes and The Monsters From Several Different Dimensions are wiped out.
Somehow even his role pm sounds familiar, woah.

Another person was found sitting down at a tea party. Unlike Flounder who had his head lopped off though, Cyzir_visheen had his hat taken off. Apparently that outraged him so much he died there and then.

Dear Cyzirvisheen,
You are the Mad Hatter.
You are allied with The Monsters From Several Different Dimensions.

The main leader of the revolution against The Bloody Big Head, you are well known for your crazy tea-parties with your fellow friends The March Hare and the dormice, Mallymkun. However, in this world, there's no one fun to drink tea with, and therefore, you are going to change the world by joining up with The Monsters From Several Different Dimensions.

However, you still want to throw tea parties, and although some people don't appreciate them, some people do. Every night, you may PM me with the title "Night X - Tea Party", with a list of the people you want to invite to the tea party. Some people might like your tea party, and some people will not. However, if the people you invited are made up of both people who like and dislike your tea party, you won't know much about them, thus you must either invite only people who like your tea party, and people who don't. It's up to you to interpret what liking and disliking your tea party means.

You win if your faction is alive when The Mad Evil Geniuses and The Everyday Boring Criminals are wiped out or pocketed by Doraemon.
The last person was also sitting down on a swing. What's up with this day anyway. However, unlike the other two who died clean deaths, Altair seems to be injured all over his bod, causing eventual death due to bleeding.

Dear Altair,
You are Shiv.
You are allied with The Really Unknown People.

An old veteran of mafia, you were really really famous. So famous that ordinary Smogoners had to sign forms to speak with you. This all changed when Nobita changed the world however.

You were great at doing anything, and thus, whenever anyone from your team dies, you will gain their power, but in a smaller form. You may use as many night actions as you want per night.

You win if your faction is alive when The Overly Famous Heroes and The Everyday Boring Criminals are wiped out.
Another 3 people down. Looks like this war is going to be over soon! Day 10 starts now and will end in 24 hours (F 48 hours look at what happened last day), which is Monday June 21 11PM GMT+8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)