Grammar-Prose Team Queue (Past Generations)

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I keep forgetting to use this thing.

Let's see... I just did the first check on Skorupi, I thought it was on the queue but it turns out it wasn't, I guess.

Also finished off Finneon between now and my last post here

All updated. Also, an amusing note: for the first time ever, the OU GP queue is empty.

Also, Zy, please remember to link me to stuff you want added to the queue and don't GP anything not on the queue. If something even remotely looks too short or too long or lacks important content, don't GP it or you'll waste your own time.

firecape

This is the end...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I would like to say Arceus will probably be able to go on site soon. It would be great if you guys could try and get those finished :)! No rush still; "soon" is probably like a few weeks. If you're looking for something to GP and haven't been asked though, I would greatly appreciate if you could throw an Arceus analysis a glance!

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Let's see

I just gave the first check to Kingler, so that should be added to the queue.

I also checked Swellow, however I didn't look at the tag so didn't see that it was still in Quality Control. I finished the check, but when it gets on the queue, this is just a heads-up for other GP team members to please let me finish the check and stamp the analysis once it does make it to Copyediting, as the bulk of the material is likely to remain the same.

Will try to get through the rest of franky's old analyses one at a time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)