Hoenn Mafia - Cancelled due to Inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Anyway, here is my role PM...

Dogfish44 said:
Dear Cheesiepoofs,
You are Lunatone.
You are allied with Hoenn
You are a lunar pokemon from space. You landed on a meteorite with your partner, Solrock. You have managed to base a schedule to fit with Solrock, since the sun can't shine at night. Together, at your home of Mossdeep, you shall help Hoenn, for the sake of your families still coming on the meteors.
You know that Solrock is LifeAdmiral.
During the night you can PM the host saying <Night X - Cosmic Power>. If Solrock also sends in a PM to the host saying <Night X - Cosmic Power>, you two will spend the night bolstering your defenses making you impervious to attack. This action cannot be prevented by any role. Unfortunately this is very draining, so during the day following the use of Cosmic Power, you will be unable to cast a lynch vote.
In the event that neither of you use Cosmic Power, should your vote be the same as the vote of LifeAdmiral, your vote will be worth 1.5 votes.
You win if Hoenn eliminates all threats.
And lastly, STOP THE SENSELESS SPREAD OF INFORMATION. If you don't claim to me, for God's sake don't claim to anyone >_>...

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
excuse me BOYS

but all you users who have yet to claim should avoid claiming to these obvious frauds
ln/la or whatever mess their abbreviated names are, are obviously team wolf pretending to be solrubbish and lunobody
as if anyone remembers they exist
thoughts is a noob with an obvious fake - why would you give MANECTRIC overheat?? lol
that mess didn't even LEARN overheat in third gen and this is HOENN mafia, RSE remakes aren't out yet sweetheart no fourth gen rubbish ALLOWED
don't believe me?
check the most popular jerkweed pokemon forum owner's site
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/310.shtml
k

everyone else probably doesn't know how to play mafia

Dogfish44 said:
Dear Yeti,
You are Gardevoir.
You are allied with Hoenn
You are the smartest Pokemon in the Hoenn region, filled to the brim with knowledge of every Pokemon in existance. You're also a girl-esque Pokemon that a lot of fanboys go crazy over. You heard that Hoenn was under attack and decided to use this intelligence to aid it.
During the night you can PM the host saying <Night X - Psychic USER>. You will psychically link with your target, learning their role PM in the process.
You win if Hoenn eliminates all threats.
IN CASE YOU DIDN'T REALIZE
unless you DO want a repeat of Remoraid Mafia where mafiaman Eo moled the village a mess and they lynched two inspectors d1 (one was Alchemator himself though and only had eyes for Remmy), you need to back off these jokers and claim to an INSPECTOR
you know someone who can actually verify peoples' mess??

this is a huge risk since a village BG just died but I am confident there may be another form of protection itg for me, if not, well, when the mafia kills me they'll have cleaned me and if they tried to fake claim inspector, they'll simply out themselves or put more suspicion on their own village mole attempts

some JERK decided to hook me last night though, probably because i've been in more than 2 mafias but nameranding LN is out of vogue, so i have nothing for you yet
until villagemen claim
please do so and disregard everyone else 8U

Oh comon really Yeti, wtf?

Fuck it this game is going to the shitter for us. People really need to stop trying to lead. Honestly, it doesn't matter who leads but what matters is that we win.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yeti, not that I'm a genius or anything, but now that the bg is dead, why did you claim publically? Just saying.
it's ok I understand there's a lot of newer mafia players itg

this is a huge risk since a village BG just died but I am confident there may be another form of protection itg for me, if not, well, when the mafia kills me they'll have cleaned me and if they tried to fake claim inspector, they'll simply out themselves or put more suspicion on their own village mole attempts
hence why I am taking the risk

now y'all just chill & take it easy I don't want to see you freaking out here o.o

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok, Yeti and I have had a chance to speak... and she's decided to stop with this duo wolf nonsense... as well as let me do my FUCKING JOB.

Even though it doesn't even fucking matter because she'll be dead in the morning lol what a fucking joke I hate this mafia and my retarded village.

Vote agape

I'll have the best laughs in the end. That is if/when LN is mafia.

E: I'm not defending myself because you'd then lynch me based on "scum" behaviour. ^^

I'm dying for greater good of revealing LN. He could've checked my role by reading different role PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)