iMafia - Outcasts Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the details, but I was told that he claimed nigga.

oh, and I'm guessing he didn't actually keep the bike, because

8. If a user holding an item is killed their item will be destroyed. In their death notice, this will be noted.
I don't see anything that says it was destroyed

edit: actually it says that a lightsaber was destroyed

edit: oh, turns out the bike actually was destroyed

my bad jedil for piling all the work on you, I promise to do the next night. To clear some things up:

-The bike was destroyed, jedil just forgot to note it, don't blame him though, as he is young and foolish

-I forgot to mention the kidnapping for the first day.

-kotw is gay

-kotw is gay

-No Lynch is allowed

-kotw is gay

Good job KOTW with the dead talking! Also you suck balls, I got my bike stolen irl, those damn niggas...

Also, gj kidnappers with shutting up Mister Militia, imo you can keep him.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh guys by the way this most likely wasn't crossfire, I made our vig kill him(for the reason of it wait till post game it will be great) Will update this with what the inspect got soon

EDIT: We will Be lynching Junior the troll!!! He is their BG and has an even night kill power(though it seems other trolls can kill too sadly)

Lynch Junior

Who want's the full PM, PM me

Also I would like that the remaining non claimers claim now, but really.

Day 2

Before I do this, I want to make things clear.
1. Send your PMs to both ISY and JEDIL. Otherwise, I will ignore it. I won't say any names, but this has happened twice.
2. To reduce confusion, if you are doing two night actions, please try to send both at once or in a small time frame.

Ok, so now that all of that is out of the way...

The lynch has been decided. LightWolf quickly arose and accused Junior with no hesitation. The rest of the users followed. The majority vote was reached and the villagers eagerly approached Junior. Junior tried to run, but someone quickly tackled him and pinned him down.....

Dear Junior,
You are: Doduo
You a moron who has 15 years and in the Eighth grade who enjoys Pokemon and writing Pokemon fan-fictions. Everyone is jeleous on you about your amazing spelling and pokemon episodes. To much surprise, Enghlish is your first language.

However, no one can be this stupid, you are obviously a troll. During the night you may PM Isy and Jedil with, “Night X – Are you bliend, User?” Your targeted user will now see clearly that your episodes are amazing and be protected from all other targets.

Also you can send a PM to Isy and Jedil saying, “Night X – Hiperbeam User.” You will challenge this User to a pokemon synopsis battle and they will loose because you use hiperbeam, very powerful Ludicolos. If more than one of the Trolls attempts to kill in a single night there will be no kill. You can only do this on even numbered night.

You are allowed to use both your roles in one night.

You are not alone, there are other Trolls out there:
<snip>
<snip>
<snip>
You are aligned with the Treacherous Trolls, you win if the Treacherous Trolls win.
Some of the users shook their head in disgust and walked away. Others could not believe what had just happened. One user stared at junior's e-corpse and smirked. He was proud of himself.

Also, it appears Mister_Militia was safely returned to his home.

The night begins again.

It is now Night Three. You have 48 hours to send PMs. Deadline is 5:00 PM, Saturday June 23rd, 2009. (CST etc)

Also, I want to apologize for a few things. I've been busy with *gasp* real life matters and I kind of piled all of the work on a young and sleepy Jedil, who made a few errors. Who doesn't when they are sleepy? Don't answer that.

Anyway, I'm still going to be a bit busy for the next couple of days, but I promise to make it up to you guys and try to fit this in my schedule.

Jedil

FUCK TIGER
Lol Izzy.

okay guys. Update will not be saturday the 23rd, it'll be tuesday the 23rd.

So today is tuesday Update in 8 Hours.

This gives you enough time to make some last minute moves and maybe changes in your targets *cough*. x D. Also some people still need to send role pms out if they aren't lazy...

Edit: it seems somethings have come up and we wont be able to do this till about 3-4 hours from now. Isy Apologizes.

so 9 or 10 PM EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)