Nintendo Mafia - Heroes win!

It seems tennisace is Wario, a Villain. Remember how villainous Wario was in the Brawl story mode? And even when he's the star of his own games, he's just motivated by greed.

EDIT: He could be wolf too, since Wario is somewhere between a hero and a villain.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
OR tennisace is the other garlic-loving Nintendo Character who is just looking for a friend =(

Also Staraptor Call is quite possibly a Villain trying to cover his own ass! I'd suggest that whoever the village inspector is, inspect Staraptor Call, since I've already talked to assassinfred.

OR tennisace is the other garlic-loving Nintendo Character who is just looking for a friend =(

Also Staraptor Call is quite possibly a Villain trying to cover his own ass! I'd suggest that whoever the village inspector is, inspect Staraptor Call, since I've already talked to assassinfred.
I can vouch for him, he has talked to me already. Staraptor Call has claimed, as well. So, please, let's not jump down each other's throats here, okay?

Ok, so time to get this plan into action.

Any Hero, please contact me. I have something that can help us this early on.

Edit: Oh, and I'll get home only in a few hours, so only then will I be able to get on IRC.

Alright that's fine.

Update will be in about an hour by the way, I can't do it at the moment and if the last couple roles want to send me anything they can. Any last minute changes are fine too. Sorry for the delay guys!

Night 1 is over.

Somehow you managed to get to sleep even with the rotten smell of garlic. As you wake up, you notice the odor is even stronger. Hopefully this won't be a lasting effect!

You were quickly distracted from the smell by the loud voice of Jumpluff ordering you all to wake up. "Get up NOW everybody or you will be killed! >:O I hope you don't want to join this fine pair of bodies we have lying around here!~" Sounds like she's serious, better get to the scene of the crime and see what's happening.

The first thing you see takes a long time to sink in. At first it looks like a patch of miscolored ground. After staring at it some more, you realized it was actually a person, and they had been squished to a pancake. You stretch him out and eventually you are able to tell that it's Staraptor Call. Perhaps he got into a battle with another hammer wielder and was unable to come out on top... if only he could fly.

edit: actually his knee caps were bashed in and THEN he was finished off with the super hammer sorry for the incorrect death!

You are King DeDeDe. You are allied with the Villains.

You are the selfish, self-proclaimed king of Dream Land. You have appeared as Kirby’s rival and nemesis in every Kirby game (with the exception of Kirby and the Amazing Mirror) since Kirby’s Dream Land. Having a giant hammer, fine robes, and a greedy disposition, you are a force to be reckoned with. Although you can be influenced by Dark Matter, you are usually considered to be the main villain of the Kirby series. Now with the other Villains, you can finally rule Dream land once and for all.

You are carrying 2 Waddle Dees and 1 Waddle Doo. With them, you may PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Throw Waddle Dee/Doo at USER". If you choose to throw a Waddle Doo at someone, they will be killed at the end of the night, but if you throw a Waddle Dee, at someone, who knows what could happen! These items cannot be stolen until you throw them at someone.

Your team's details are in a separate PM.

You win if the Villains win.

In the distance, you see the Waddle Doo and a single Waddle Dee run away. You turn around to see the final Waddle Dee jump out of somebody's pocket to follow them, but you couldn't tell who it was.

You walk to the other side of the field. The smell here is disguisting... a mix between dirty blood and garlic, and the scent of someone who has never showered in his life. It's not hard to see where it's coming from; you see a fat man in bright yellow overalls. Well, actually, you see two fat men in bright yellow overalls. No, wait, it's one man split in half down the middle. It's as if a swordsman chopped him up with perfect aim. Poor guy never had a chance.

You are Wario. You have no alliance.

You are a true neutral, appearing as the main villain of Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins, and as the protagonistof the WarioWare games. Everyone thinks of you as just a fat, lazy version of Mario. This is why the Heroes, the Villains, and even the Lackeys rejected you. But you will show them. With your brawn, brains, and faithful sidekick Waluigi, you have one goal, and one goal only: the destruction of every other Nintendo character.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Kill USER". In the main body of the PM, you may describe how you wish to do so (running over them with a motorcycle, eating them). If you do not send in kill flavor, the kill will default to the victim being hit with a super hammer.

<snip>

You win if either you or YOUR MOTHER are the last users alive.
This ugly man was Genny. Next to him, you see a giant Rhydon standing around menacingly. "What's that big booger on his horn?" some local idiot asks, to which everyone points out it is actually the body of Nook

You are Yoshi. You are allied with the Heroes.

You are Yoshi, one of the Heroes of the Mushroom Kingdom and Mario's friend and transport. You managed to rescue Baby Mario and Baby Luigi from the wrath of Kamek and the Koopa Troop when you were young, and have continuedd to protect Mario. You have many powerful attacks, such as being able to swallow almost any enemy, or the ability to spit eggs at foes, which will be your main attack in this conflict.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Throwing an Egg at USER". These eggs will explode on contact, killing the target. Unfortunately, there is a limited supply of eggs. You have one, but you don't know where the other ones are.

You are also carrying an Egg. With it, you may use your ability. You also know that nobody else has a use for these eggs.

You win if the Heroes win.
He was obviously impaled by a Horn Drill.

That appears to be it. Besides those three deaths, nobody has gone missing. Time to hopefully lynch someone today.

Day 2 has started. It will last about 48 hours and will end Wednesday, March 31 at 9:00 PM GMT -5.

Also, someone left this note lying around. Maybe it's important?

Garlic really sucks :(

Also proving my role to assassinfred with this announcement just because I'm cool like that.

Alright, send me results please. We need a lynch. Tennisace's partner is dead, as is a mafia, and one of our own, the vigilante. Also, I have one cleaned person for my result. I won't be on until later, as I am about to go to bed. And anyone who hasn't claimed yet, please do so. You know who you are.

Well, I just got home from work so I have no idea what assassinfred's or BT's plans are, but wouldn't lynching tennisace be a good idea? I'm pretty sure he's Waluigi, which means he's a threat to the village as well. Like I said, though, I haven't talked with either of the seemingly village leaders yet today, so I'll refrain from voting for the moment.

Lynch tennisace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)