NU Index and Reservation Thread

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Alomomola is written. I'm also taking over Volbeat, with Lady Salamence's permission.

edit: brb settling stakes over volbeat with omicron since he is a noobert

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Updated.

Zebraiken, try get Tauros up soon. Before reserving anything else after, for example, Volbeat is written.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok, there are four analyses I want to see up soon, or I'll reassign them again. The whole purpose of taking over something to write it is to get it up and written ASAP to get it done.

These four are the ones I want to see:

Kingler - Machineae (you have only tomorrow to post it, so hurry up or tennisace will infract you. You were given a extra week.)
Leafeon - Karpman
Raichu - Texas Cloverleaf
Shedinja - Texas Cloverleaf

@complete legitimacy

I wanna talk to tennisace before I give Maractus to you. Wait until further notice.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
So I've talked to tennisace, and due to complete legitimacy giving Alomomola to Zebraiken for no good reason, he's not allowed to take over Maractus.

So, Maractus is still available to be taken over.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
So I've talked to tennisace, and due to complete legitimacy giving Alomomola to Zebraiken for no good reason, he's not allowed to take over Maractus.

So, Maractus is still available to be taken over.
Not sure how much this matters, but I requested to take it from him. I had all intentions of taking Alomomola when I saw it was available earlier, but due to some personal stuff I was unable to. I asked complete legitimacy if I could take it over, and he allowed me to do so. I don't want him to be held back by something I asked him if I could do in his stead, especially since (afaik?) there's no rule saying that you can't give an analysis to someone else who wants it after you've reserved it without consequences.

If there's a further layer of complications that I'm missing here, please do inform me... but otherwise, I don't see why that'd be his fault at all.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
You should run this by tennisace instead of me. I wanted his opinion on this before saying anything. I even showed him your convo with CL and this was his decision based on it. I had no idea how you guys worked things out, but I'm not at fault here.

EDIT:

So now that this is cleared up, Maractus is still available.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Alright I really don't care that much, I'd just rather he got Shelgon done before reserving another.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)